Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-07-2011, 01:12 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.hawaiki
Sorry, I don't know where to put this.

I don't know what I do wrong but, it's like people don't understand me or that I am giving off a wrong vibe to them spiritually. Especially my mother and many others. I am constantly misunderstood. Why is this happening? I try to be so perfect, loving, give my all to everyone, forgive them, see the best in them, be there for them when others aren't and still for some reason they turn on me...It's like I repel some sort of bad spiritual vibe...What's wrong with me? :( Why does no one really like me...
Maybe you are trying too hard. Maybe the context of your words may give people a wrong vibe. I've realized with my family members to just let her be at times. She may think and act unconsciously. Knowing that I keep myself out of her issues. When I do speak, I speak softly and don't react to anger or judge by tone of voice. Getting Involved makes things worse, and starts arguements. There must be something missing from the picture here that maybe you are both unaware of. I don't know. I do help people out a lot with relationship issues. If you would like I can speak to you further in a pm. And find out the root cause of the issue. I help people in person and through the web. I know we don't know eachother and might not feel comfortable talking to a stranger in a pm. I've heard it all. Your issues are nothing I have not dealt with before probably. Being an outsider looking in on anothers issues is easier to give advise because I personally am not involved. If you want to solve your issues yourself, sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to look at yourself with the issue from an outside point of view. Your more likely to solve the "why?" question of your issues. I am also highly intuitive and am gifted with finding the root core of others issues. To give accurate advise I would need to know more about the issue. But with your original post it is hard to pinpoint the core dinamics of your issue. The only way for accurate advise is to know more about your issue for best results. Likelihood is I've probably experienced what you are going through now. I have wisdom on relationship issues because of past experience. Hope this helped a little. Best of luck.

Moke
Old 14-07-2011, 01:16 PM
yes

Quote:

I don't know what I do wrong but, it's like people don't understand me or that I am giving off a wrong vibe to them spiritually. Especially my mother and many others. I am constantly misunderstood. Why is this happening? I try to be so perfect, loving, give my all to everyone, forgive them, see the best in them, be there for them when others aren't and still for some reason they turn on me...It's like I repel some sort of bad spiritual vibe...What's wrong with me? :( Why does no one really like me...

A sad fact of life that many people think that 'nice' people are 'weak' people and will turn on them, take advantage of them, and so on. After a while, though, (perhaps a very long while) it will be realised that nice does not mean weak at all - it means exactly the opposite. Your people will realise this, in time. Just keep being true to yourself and do what feels right - I like the description of what you strive to be - because you are helping them to develop, long-term.
Old 14-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
True. It's just, could there be anything negative spiritually about me. Because I just can't think of what is going wrong...

Miss H,

stop thinking of what is "wrong". You can't control it, or other people. You need to let it go.

The only thing you can control is you. Concentrate on you; compassion and love. Be yourself-the best you can be.

I know it's hard.

zipzip
Old 14-07-2011, 01:28 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes
A sad fact of life that many people think that 'nice' people are 'weak' people and will turn on them, take advantage of them, and so on. After a while, though, (perhaps a very long while) it will be realised that nice does not mean weak at all - it means exactly the opposite. Your people will realise this, in time. Just keep being true to yourself and do what feels right - I like the description of what you strive to be - because you are helping them to develop, long-term.

Yes this is understood when we realize that if a person is not nice this is because they are small inside. When we understand this we first laugh at them, then we understand that they really small and we stop laughing.

3dnow
Old 14-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Medium_Laura

People mock what they don't understand. Their loss.
Old 14-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yes

very true. I like this, Yes.

zipzip
Old 14-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Master
Hi Miss H,
I share…………
When I was young, I went thru the same thing and now that I am older I can see that my family had every right to think I was weird….lol
With that being said, in a perfect world, our family and friends would love and accept us no matter how weird we are or they think we are.
I meet “spiritual” people here and in person that I think are weird……….don’t you?
When I was young I know that my talking about “spiritual” matters was coming across as I know something that they needed to know. That I was right and they were wrong. I didn’t realize it then but it is obvious now and it was certainly obvious to them.
Now things are different…..I've grown out of old patterns and matured in my own spiritual thoughts to where there is nothing about me that threatens or looks down upon others...and this is because that there is nothing about me that looks down upon others or sees a need to change them.
People are not stupid, they see right thru are best intentions.
With that being said, aside from spirituality, families are a work in progress and far from perfect…….you will all grow from this or grow apart from this.
Don’t worry….things will work out in the end……..much love!
Blessings, James
Old 14-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Air Spirit

Quote:

you are enslaved
Old 14-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
The best advice I can offer you is to be yourself. Find contentment and joy within yourself. Share that with others, not in an effort to be perfect or because you feel like you owe anyone (be it a spiritual leader, the idea of a specific divinity ordering you to be that way, etc), but because you want to. Because you can.
Don't bother trying to hold onto anyone or being the best person in their life and to hold onto them. You just be yourself. Do what you do best. Enjoy the contentment and peace you find within yourself. Allow that to radiate outward.
Let the people come and go in your life as they are needed, because obviously you cross paths for a reason, whether it's for yourself, theirs, or both of you. Then, when they decide to go, let them go. Wish them well and move on.

~*big hugs*~ It sucks when you see this pattern of 'I try my best but they still leave me', but don't you dare blame yourself for that. Everything happens for its own reason and this is no exception. Just give yourself some time. Look inward. Find your happiness and be content. Help those that come to you and you feel guided to help (even if it's just temporary company or an ear to talk to), then let them go when they leave. That's the most you can really do.

So very nicely put, Dawn. If I thought of these words first, but Dawn beat me to it! This is pretty much what I would've said to you. You are obviously a sweet, kind and loving person. It's their loss and not yours, to show contempt and not appreciate that in you. Find a different circle to move in, new acquaintances, new situation, I wish you well.

Old 14-07-2011, 09:58 PM
mattie

Personal Happiness

Quote:
It's like all I am here to do is to make others happy

Just focus on your own happiness. That's OK.