Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-07-2011, 01:45 PM
moke64916

Thank you guys for your kind words. I prayed to arch angel Raphiel. The thing was, that pain in my heart turned into a subtle positive tingling feeling in my heart chakra. I'll make it through it. The doctors want to do an exploratory surgery to get a better prognosis. I guess I'll live in the moment like I have been. It has paid off as well. Just sometimes reality sets in about my heart condition. You know the name of it is sooooo long I not even remember the full name for it. It has to do with extra tissue or something inside the heart. Everytime my heart beats this tissue hits a different ventricle in my heart. Inside. And if I were not to take the heart medications I might already be dead right now. One doctor already told me before I got put on the heart medication that I would die if my heart was beating 160 bpm all the time. Or Tachycardia. Heart conditions run on my moms side of the family. I really do not care when I die as long as I die happy. But I'll tell you these chest pains drains your energy and all you are doing in the midst of it is lying down on the floor with your hands up to your heart. Closing your eyes and praying. And I always find peace during the midst of it. It feels like someone is constantly having a heart attack. That's why I have always told people that my morning hours are the best parts of the day for me, because I do not have much heart complications in the morning. Once 2:00 comes around it becomes worse. But I can say this through the doctors gradually upping the dose of my heart medication. It works for a couple of months or so and then the chest pains come back. Starts off in the evening hours. Then gradually work there way eventually all day long. When I get a heart murmur or It feels like my heart just stops beating for a second. It feels like boom, Everything shuts down for a split second. You can not think. It feels like you just got ran into by a semi instantaniously. It's weird. I am almost completely there in my spiritual journey. I feel bliss all the time. Peace, joy, pure love. Love so powerful you cry out of joy. That is my real purpose in life. Is to gain experience as Being. My inner purpose so to speak. My outer purpose is to help others. Thank you all. I think that reiki helped. I got a good night sleep. I also saw the same angel that helped me in the past in one of my dreams. He healed me before permentantly when I used to live in fear. I saw him again. He's like a 9 foot tall angel with wings, standing over me as the sun is setting. Thank you for all of your guys love and support.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:57 PM
moke64916

Basically what the heart condition does is every time my heart beats the extra tissue is hitting one of my ventricles wearing it out and causing pressure and pain. So I take Beta-blocker to slow my heart beat down and keep my blood pressure normal. After awhile the beta-blockers start to lose their effect. That's the easy way of saying what the heart condition does to me.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Master
oh wow I used to be on beta blockers and I could not tolerate it I was sleeping for 18 hours a day and I've had chest pain and tachycardia too and not as bad as you but yes it drains you, so now I'm on motherwort but I wouldn't suggest that to you unless you talk to your doc's about it.
HUGE HUGS TO YOU MOKE.
Spiritlite.
Old 14-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Master
moke: I keep a positive attitude everyday. But I am tired of being in different states of energy all the time.

moke... I'm sorry to say these energy shifts are not likely to stop any time soon. I've just gotten used to them. Breathing gently down in my lower belly helps the most, to ease along with them.

It is hard to breath at this very second and my heart hurts. I do stay in a peaceful state, but when it is harder to breath and heart pains, feeling physically ill. It's just a battle going on in my body.

It's a strange thing, but knowing our divine nature doesn't necessarily mean we have no more troubles. Please remember that Grace is always taking care of you, so if this is what you're experiencing there must be a good reason for it.

blessings
Xan

Old 14-07-2011, 09:57 AM
mattie

Catheter Ablation Procedure To Remove Excess Tissue?????

It’s great that you moved past the fear.

It might be a good idea to let your docs do the exploratory surgery. Can they remove the extra tissue that is hitting the ventricle laparoscopically? They have made great advances w/ this type of surgery lately. It is VERY likely that this can be repaired.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Sometimes miracles can be worked through a surgeon’s hands. One can ask one’s spiritual team to assist the surgeon.

‘In some cases a procedure called catheter ablation is used to destroy small areas of heart tissue responsible for the arrhythmia. In this procedure, thin, flexible wires are inserted into a blood vessel in the thigh, groin, neck, or elbow and threaded to the heart. Through these wires, heat or freezing cold temperatures can be delivered to the specific heart tissue that is generating abnormal electrical impulses (previously located in the EP study). The heat or freezing cold destroy (ablate) this heart tissue and can stop ventricular tachycardia from happening again.
It is very important that any causes of ventricular tachycardia be identified and treated, if possible. For example, if the ventricular tachycardia results from a medicine, the medicine needs to be stopped.’

http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/t...verview?page=2

After killing the excess tissue, protein enzymes taken on an empty stomach can help remove the dead tissue. Use of protein enzymes for helping metabolize damaged tissue is widely used in Europe, for both post-surgical procedures & by professional athletes.
This isn’t medical advice.

http://www.vitacost.com/Enzymedica-R...=00-39742007-2

Have you scheduled the exploratory surgery? Do you have hesitations about this? Can the docs do that & the catheter ablation mentioned above at the same time if this is an appropriate protocol?

Different docs & institutions can have different approaches. One may use the tried & true stuff that is not new technology, but which is easy to do. Other research & cutting edge institutions may be much more assertive. A current ad for a cancer treatment center notes that they use both traditional methods IN CONJUNCTION WITH vigorous supplement treatment to successfully treat cases that other docs consider terminal.

Don’t hesitate to do your own research & use your doc’s assessment as a starting point. This isn’t to infer that your doc is not assessing it correctly given their training, but just that there may be other techniques, including experimental ones that aren’t thusfar widely used that may be worthwhile investigating.

New & improved techniques are being developed every day.
Old 14-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Basically what the heart condition does is every time my heart beats the extra tissue is hitting one of my ventricles wearing it out and causing pressure and pain. So I take Beta-blocker to slow my heart beat down and keep my blood pressure normal. After awhile the beta-blockers start to lose their effect. That's the easy way of saying what the heart condition does to me.

I've also found that beta blockers lose their effect after a while. It's a real pain

I'm sorry you are going through this. I like what Xan says about Grace taking care of you. I think sometimes we all have left is faith.
Old 15-07-2011, 04:56 PM
moke64916

Yes, grace. All I can do is stay present in the here and now. I no longer have fear of death. If I did ever die, sure my business plans might not be accomplished, but that is all the material world anyways. At least I would be back home. I've found that the less identification with form the more in 'no-mind' you will be. A chair or iron is not dense. What is dense is a neutron star. 1 teaspoon of a neutron star would weigh as much as all the humans on this planet combined. I am just grateful to be alive right now in THIS MOMENT. Thinking about past and future can drive you nuts. There have been times where I really felt like I was dying and kind of thought I was. These times I felt so peaceful and felt the presence of past away relatives. I know I am not alone. A matter of fact I just saw my Aunt Beth that passed away in 2003 in ghost form right outside my room. The ghosts I have seen are not all white, they look real, like a real human. I actually got out of bed to see who it was, only to find out everyone is asleep. That has happened to me on 3 different occasions. But if I do ever die young, I want someone I am close to to share my business idea on how to help others as a Country and eventually world as a whole. Through psychology. A revolutionary way of teaching it. That is getting me thinking, I am going to write notes on my idea right now. Right now I am in the midst of reading a PhD level college textbook from Harvard University on developmental psychology. The wording is small and there are two pages on one page. 1000 page book. Huge. It might take me 1 or 2 years to finish reading it. The language is SO high class wording, and for each page you really need to think to fully understand. It might take me 2 hours to read 2 pages. Not a book, but a huge textbook. Everything there is to know about Developmental Psychology.
Old 18-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Master
(((((((((((((((((((((Moke)))))))))))))))))

Spiritlite.
Old 20-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Cristina

Hi there friend!!

You are having moments - you are human and you have physical pain.. I don't have solutions per se other than try to heal your physical body - send positive healing energies to your heart - envision it - there is a plan and we are not to understand or see it fully. You are wise beyond your years - focus on your blessing of life in your days and not on your fear of death. I know not fully how you are feeling as this sounds serious - but, the only answer that is an answer is to have 'faith' and understand that fear is in the mind.

Thinking of you.
Cristina/M
Old 20-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Master
Moke sending u more hugs