Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Court

Angel1 How can I get my grandma and great grandad to visit me in spirit ?

I really miss my Grandma Helen and I miss my Great Grandad Joe.I was very close to the both of them. My grandma helen died on the 7th february 2001 and my great grandad joe died january 5th 2010. I have never had any of them visit me in spirit and I really want them too I think my Grandma has once because she was all white like a ghost. I don't care how they visit me, I just want them to visit me. I know that my Grandma has visited her husband my grandad and so has my great grandad my grandads dad. I can understand grandma because her ashes are in a locked box in my grandads house but my grandad joe his ashes are in scotland. I don't get why they don't visit me because I have things of my grandma and great grandad joe.
Old 25-07-2011, 04:32 PM
earthprowler

did you know you can want to see your nose so badly you can look right past it? the harder you focus on trying to have these things happen, the more likely you are to not see them when they happen. whisps of smoke and smells of lilac, vision in your dreams. sorry, but you'll know after you know that it was them that came.
Old 26-07-2011, 09:13 AM
mattie

Connecting

You can connect w/ them energetically. TRUST your feeling that they are there for you. Don’t expect conversation, but a feeling of their energies, perhaps a telepathic message. I am not experienced in spirit contact, but I don’t think that you need to have an object from them to establish energetic contact w/ them.

earthprowler is Spot On about relaxing & not overly focusing on this as well as paying attention to the subtle signs. We gain much more from relaxing into energy technques than pushing it too hard.

When you open your energetic ‘doors’ be sure to issue a command that they are only available to those OF the light, IN the light, & working for Best Highest Purpose. This isn’t to imply that your grandmother & grandfather are problematic in any way, but to not allow any energies you aren’t keen on from visiting.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097
Old 26-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Experiencer
Sometimes the harder we try we push ourselves back. All in good time, it will happen when you least expect it, when you are no longer trying :)
Old 26-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Administrator
Hey court,

Wanting something so bad blocks what you really need. i suspect they have given you signs that they are around you, but because you are looking for something specific you are missing the signs,
it makes no difference to spirit if you have their ashes or not,its the soul that lives on.you are trying to hard leave it a while and look for the signs.

Namaste
Old 26-07-2011, 02:18 PM
moke64916

I don't know if there is a way to bring your grand parents spirits to you. My aunt that passed away in 2004. 6 months ago I saw her in spirit form outside of my room. She came to share the good news that I would have a wonderful day. Your grand parents are with you always. Who knows, maybe they will visit you some day. I don't think there is a way to make them show up. They are probably in the spirit world right now. Who knows, maybe they are already reincarnated. I don't know.