Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 30-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator
Oh I am so sorry. I lost me beloved cat in January and I am still mourning him. I miss him so much. No other cat can replace him. I bet yours will visit you like my storm does.It is pretty amazing how they let you know "I am here human mommy"
It does help to find another feline friend when you are up too it. I found a little guy who I think was another little girl kitty of mine. So I reunited with another soul kitty. He has his own quirks that I am beginning to love.
I took my cats name tag and am using it as a key chain. I also have many pictures I look at. As well as I talk to him. I hope this helps

just want to say to everyone beautiful words.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Administrator
Sorry to hear of loosing your beloved Lime,i too have lost many pets each one takes a bit of your heart with them,you are right in saying that Lime is now playing happily in Rainbow Bridge, im sure Lime will pay you a visit in time,

Namaste
Old 31-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Master
i like to believe that our beloved pets are manifestations of aspects of our selves, little furson who can express in their innocent animal ways the things we, as self conscious humans, tend to restrain.

your beloved fursons are a part you, i think, so they will manifest with you again in some form or another. energy can not be created or destroyed only transformed.
Old 31-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator
I feel they are Souls who come to us to befriend and assist us on our spiritual journey. One of their main lessons for us is unconditional love.That is one of the finest spiritual states there is.

And that's so true, there is no death, only transformation. My beautiful Dog-Soul best friend forever Misty showed me that. I didn't really know that before.
Amazing and transformative lessons for me.

Of course we hurt when they are gone because we love them so much, and we sense what lovely Souls they are....yet how "gone" are they really? Very often their spirits continue to visit us, showing us they still live in spirit.

And I strongly feel that if we keep the attunement and the love, we will be re-united.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator
I like to think of them as little souls to. they come and are truly by our side in life and after life. I always believed that. But it was reinforced when my kitty passed on. It also made me see the negativity of others thoughts on my beliefs. Some people still are like he is just a cat/dog. But until these people have an experience of there own(after death) they just won't understand.