Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-03-2013, 07:21 PM
MorganaKlaize

Exclamation "Blindfolded" Third Eye

So in the past month and a half or so, I've been introduced to two people by one of my sorority sisters. Great people. I love all three of them. Not too long after, around the end of January I believe, they come forward with some incredible information: they are all incarnations of gods.
One I've gotten close to. He and my sister are incarnations of gods from the same culture. I don't want to say which ones; I don't know if that will start anything. But the one I've gotten close to has told me that about 300 years ago, he bound or marked me with his "calling card", and "blindfolded" my third eye. All of this was done to keep me safe. From what, I don't know. He told me, if I really wanted to, I could open it myself. But I'm sitting here thinking, "You're a 50,000 year old GOD. And, according to you, I'm only a 2,000 year old wood nymph. How can I untie such a strong knot?!" I'm only assuming its a strong knot.
I'm hoping the least I can get is some encouragement from here for opening my third eye, at least a little, or someone to explain things to me better than he wants to. You might tell me I just have to wait for him to show me everything, but I can't wait. I'm usually patient, but I feel like he has a 1,000 peice puzzle and is only giving me a few pieces and dangling the next one in my face, and none of the prices he gives me match up.
I want to wait for him to tell me. But all I really want now are a few pieces of this puzzle to match, and have a few clumps of pieces that make sense.
Please, I'm almost on my knees begging right now. Even if you want to scold me for not waiting, that may help me, too.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:35 PM
partofme

Im not speaking from religious knowledge but from my heart..so please take that into consideration...

I think you need to invest as much positive energy into achieving this as being possible. Waiting doesnt have to be an option in my book, impatience can be looked at as a motivator to "passion". If your passionate about something you search, invest, ect. to achieve your goal.

It sounds as if this person is testing your will to want. To me, 50,000 years of knowledge is no greater amount than 2000. They are just numbers. Intent is far stronger in my eyes. Again, Im gonna direct you to read as it seems to be the answer to knowledge, at least the perception of "your own" knowledge.

Make sense? I hope this helps you.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Likes2Read

Speaking with all due respect to the fact that there are many different belief systems...

Please be aware that there are some people in this world who aren't telling the truth when they speak of past lives together with you and other things. There is, unfortunately, no shortage of people who set themselves up as some kind of master, guru, or whatever, for the sole purpose of conning followers into physical intimacy with them. The fact that this individual is portraying himself the way he is, and then holding back on you something that he allegedly could do in a moment, if he so chose, suggests that he is hoping to make you wait, to really get you worked up about him doing this favor for you, and then make you jump through all manner of hoops to prove you're worthy or you really want it.

I could be mistaken. But be aware for the pattern I've just described developing. If you see it coming, and if you don't want to do whatever it is he's asking of you, put the brakes on immediately. You don't ever have to do something you don't want to do, or don't feel right doing.

For the opening and balancing of ALL your Chakras, including the third eye, you will be able to follow meditation processes. Some might be listed here in this forum, under other threads. Or you can listen to tones (the technique I'm currently investing a lot of energy learning about). Here is a video that's using the tones I have been working with. It covers ALL the main Chakras plus one extra, the Soul Star. He explains what each Chakra does. where it is located, what color is associated with it, and what tone resonates with it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82HgUxOP8NY

You can, if you are so inclined, head over to the Crystals and Gemstones forum to find out which crystals boost the functions of which Chakras. For the Third Eye, think "Indigo", such as Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Iolite, and others. Or Clear Quartz, which resonates with ALL Chakras.

You might also look into Reiki and whether that is a treatment you would be interested in receiving. If there are other forms of energy healing and balancing, maybe other people here can chime in with suggestions.

I would recommend focusing on all Chakras at the same time, to make sure they're all in balance. (Hence the video I provided, which allows the balancing for all, not just one Chakra.)

Whatever you do, don't fall into believing that you are lesser than this person who self-describes as a god. You are not. You have just as much divinity in you as everyone else does, as we all come from the same Creator (or Source, or whatever different people here prefer to describe it as). Whatever you prefer to describe our point of origin as, we ALL come from it. By setting himself up as your superior, he is pushing on you exactly the kind of mindset that people encourage when they want to exert pressure or control over others, so I would proceed with caution around anyone who treated me in that fashion.

You don't have to wait for him or ANYBODY to get your Chakras in balance. You can start doing it right this minute, if you like.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:57 PM
MorganaKlaize

partofme:
Every time I try to explain things like that to him, he always says, "Now is not the time. It'll come, don't worry, but its not right now." But yes, it does help some, thank you

Likes2Read:
I understand people having different beliefs, which is why I didn't give his real name and the name of the gods my friends are claiming to be.
I will be aware of that pattern. So far all he has asked me to do is super minor things ("Can you get me some water?", "While you're gone, can you get me this this and that?" etc...) I'll definitely look at that video, or listen to it, when I'm at home and have a chance to.
I'm sure none of my Chakras are in balance, haha.
I don't know if self describe is the right word. He straight up told me, "I am Vishnu/Jesus/Bhudda/Ra/Isis." Or maybe it is the right word. My knowledge of spiritual things is very limited. All I know are Christian prayers, minor tid bits of other religions I've learned in school, and now what my three friends are now telling me.

As a side note, knowing my luck, I've offended one of you :[ And if this is the case, I am so sorry. I'm going to scroll through the forums more this weekend. I'm hoping I can find more answers...
Old 07-03-2013, 08:55 PM
partofme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganaKlaize
partofme:
Every time I try to explain things like that to him, he always says, "Now is not the time. It'll come, don't worry, but its not right now." But yes, it does help some, thank you

I wouldnt accept that its not the right time from someone else's point of view. Take it as a grain of salt. This is "your" journey. If you feel it is, then it is.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Likes2Read

I used "self-describe" because he is describing himself as being the deity whose name he told you.

But that doesn't guarantee that he is correct: he may think he is that entity, but he may not be. It also doesn't guarantee that he is being honest with you: he could know darn well he's not that deity, but still be proclaiming that he is in order to place himself in a superior role, the better to ask, demand, or order you to do his bidding. Unfortunately, New Age information is a mixture of things that honest people are saying with an honest heart, and not-so-honest people are saying in order to either make a buck or get their acolytes to hang on their every word. Always use your best judgement in every situation.

Unfortunately, New Age information that we find online, or hear from people in person, is a mixture of things that honest people are saying with an honest heart, and not-so-honest people are saying in order to either make a buck or get their acolytes to hang on their every word. Not every person is correct, and not every person is honest. Always use your best judgement in every situation and you will weed out the sincere and correct items from the things that fall short of that ideal. Just because someone says they are this, or did that, doesn't make it automatically so. You have every right to examine the things people tell you with a critical eye. That's all the more true when their claims are putting them in a position to have control of some sort over you, like this whole Third Eye Chakra situation.

In any event, the good news is, no matter what he says, and even no matter what he believes, YOU have the power to open and balance your own Chakras. You don't need his permission OR his help to do so. Period. Every one of us comes from the same Source and shares the same amount of divinity as a result. So you have no worries about walking around with a Chakra that someone else (says they) blocked. When you have some minutes to set aside to watch that video without being interrupted, you can start the process of opening and balancing your Chakras and getting the energy moving between them.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganaKlaize
partofme:

Likes2Read:
I understand people having different beliefs, which is why I didn't give his real name and the name of the gods my friends are claiming to be.
I will be aware of that pattern. So far all he has asked me to do is super minor things ("Can you get me some water?", "While you're gone, can you get me this this and that?" etc...) I'll definitely look at that video, or listen to it, when I'm at home and have a chance to.
I'm sure none of my Chakras are in balance, haha.
I don't know if self describe is the right word. He straight up told me, "I am Vishnu/Jesus/Bhudda/Ra/Isis." Or maybe it is the right word. My knowledge of spiritual things is very limited. All I know are Christian prayers, minor tid bits of other religions I've learned in school, and now what my three friends are now telling me.

As a side note, knowing my luck, I've offended one of you :[ And if this is the case, I am so sorry. I'm going to scroll through the forums more this weekend. I'm hoping I can find more answers...

people claim to be gods because they want the power. they want you to obey them, which you are apparently compelled to do. Are you really going to serve these 'gods'?