Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Master

What made to come to Christ

What made you to come to Christ? I was born and raised as an ortodox christian but had no influence on me, my family never cared about religion and they are all christians.I think that Christ made me to come to Himself, around 16-17 years of age I decided to read the NT on my own, starting with the gospels, this is how I really discovered Christ and from that day on I discovered more and more about Him.What made me to stay with Christ inspite of all the moments I gave up on my faith? His LOVE, I was always inspired by His teachings, I read about Buddha and many other great teachers but Christ is the only one who reached my heart.I read the gosepls like more than 20 times, I always feel like coming back to them and every single time I discover something new in His words.

If you are not a christian yet you still believe in His teachings, then you also can answer what made you to come to His teachings.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:31 PM
ImthatIm

Divine Love.

This is my experience.

I read it all through His journey and ways that have been written about.

So my Heart was fertile ground for a gardener.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What made you to come to Christ? I was born and raised as an ortodox christian but had no influence on me, my family never cared about religion and they are all christians.I think that Christ made me to come to Himself, around 16-17 years of age I decided to read the NT on my own, starting with the gospels, this is how I really discovered Christ and from that day on I discovered more and more about Him.What made me to stay with Christ inspite of all the moments I gave up on my faith? His LOVE, I was always inspired by His teachings, I read about Buddha and many other great teachers but Christ is the only one who reached my heart.I read the gosepls like more than 20 times, I always feel like coming back to them and every single time I discover something new in His words.

If you are not a christian yet you still believe in His teachings, then you also can answer what made you to come to His teachings.

When I was in third or fourth grade, my sister and I converted a spare room into a study room. Our initial purpose was to translate the Bible.

That goal still lingers with me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-08-2019, 03:31 AM
Master

Quote:

I changed after seeing some very dark deformed spiritual beings/persons around me, & others that are connected to me & others coming & attaching & or detaching & leaving from me.
I also receive heavy spiritual mental influence & or attack from them.

& i can also see dark spiritual beings coming & going from every other Earthly person that I know & or i meet, & they are influencing & harming them as well.

So this of course brought me to investigate Christ & I will be investigating for eternity, I will never stop, because I have seen the effects of not being of Christ.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:52 AM
Master
Christ is the only being/God who actually gives me love. All the other Gods leave me cold. Christ is warm and loving, while the other Gods are principally concerned with themselves.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Christ is the only being/God who actually gives me love. All the other Gods leave me cold. Christ is warm and loving, while the other Gods are principally concerned with themselves.
There "is" only one God & no other, the Heavenly Father prime creator, all other beings refering to themselves as Gods, are false gods...false spirit & are not nessesary for anything or any persons needs.

These false gods are no more powerful than any other spiritual being.

A spiritual being of the first spiritual sphere, their quality of Soulself, is very powerful & they are not gods.
A person of the sixth spiritual sphere is more powerful, & is still not a God.
A person of the "first" sphere within the Holy Kingdom is even more powerful & is not a God.
A person of the highest spheres within the Holy Kingdom is even more powerful still, but is still not a God.
And so on & so on, more & more powerful beings, & non of them are gods...They can refer to themselves as Gods, however, no one ever has to answer to them, as all persons without the flesh are all abundant all powerful and can supply themselves with all that makes themselves happy..."no gods nessesary.

Only, the Heavenly Father is nessesary, because without the Father, nothing exists.

& the Heavenly Father entity, does not refer to itself as a God.

Canon & non canon scriptures do point to all of the above..spiritual knowledge 101.

The love that we receive is naturally occurring love, that is of our very own make up. We grow in it moment by moment as we do loving things in life.
We grow in love and spiritual radiance & abundance as we practice loving thoughts & acts...thanks to the law of "reap as one sows".

But if we choose to become Christed beings, instead of natural spiritual man, we will then be receiving a different kind of love/growth/radiance & abundance, & it does only come from the one & only Heavenly Father.

Read the gospels canon & non canon.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Deactivated Account

I was In my prime doing Kriya Yoga and at some point it was on my birthday and a voice said to me, "Come, and I will show you what true power is." May God bless His Servant richly.

At that time, I used to help a couple of people do one or two practices & include them nonphysically into the link that was given to me on the astral plane; an ashram of sorts, something like a storehouse of certain astral energies that I could draw upon, beautiful stuff! But not at all powerful. What makes delusions powerful is the power given to the delusions by the deluded.

Through this link and few breathing and visualization practices, they would quickly get experiences that would make they're current practice seen like light stuff. Before I was a Christian (cough, pardon me, a denominationalist), and because I was freed of the limits of denoninationalism into "a path towards moksha", My main target was Christians and I even knew the Bible well enough to push a Preacher man of his pedestal. On top of that, I had astral tutors, of note was the main astral guru who was given as guide and teacher. I did make Christians doubt they're beliefs by the experiences I was able to help them experience.

Now, to truly excel in Kriya Yoga and anything related to the Kundalini, one needs to know that the essence of all this is of an Occult nature. Because you've got to talk to this being, get darshan from that one, worship all these gods and goddesses that want worship, invoke this guru, invoke that Deva. You would see a swami who have a particular liking to a certain animal, or plant, or tree, or cave, or something... it's all about pacts. The inner part of this practice is hidden to the vast majority. All they receive is do the practice and the guru will give you his grace.

But one day came across a strange man and all I could pick about this man was that he was in contact with the Great Light of Creation; the Creator and Logos and guess what... he didn't even practice any of the types of yoga. I wondered what Sadhana he did but I could pick none, but somehow he was in touch with this Creative Light/Life, and he was actually helping people in various areas of they're life through this Powerful Effulgent Light. Is it possible to become Divine and in contact with the Logos without a Sadhana? Does the Creator need my help for me to re establish contact with Him?

I ditched the practice and began to follow his way, and sadly enough, my old peeps at the astral club weren't ready to let me go, and this led to an almost 2 year imprisonment in the ocean (astral). I called all sorts of names, Babaji, Guruji, Mataji etc from the yogic circles; they didn't help in the period. Well, to cut the story short, I finally mustered the guts to call Jesus Christ as I was literally living a life close to death, and Jesus Christ did a Psalms 18 on me and ever since, we been good good good friends! Thank you Jesus Christ.

I no longer need to try and be divine by some Sadhana, I just call the Creator and He visits me with His Presence. He even visits me and lets me know a thing or two. I can call Him and ask Him a question and if need be, He will answer. He answers my petitions and lots more. I am no longer seeking, I have found; If truly we are seeking something and have found it, yet we continue to seek then we seek in vain. If we believe that we have the All in all, then that seeking should give us rest, otherwise it is a hopeless search. Man cannot bring himself to the Divine, if it were so, those before us would have done it And we'd all become walking divinities. Let us Imagine God, if you will... We have nothing to Imagine whatsoever, and where do we start trying to find That which we do not know and cannot see? It is the Creator only who can bring us back to Him. To say that I can find God by breathing and reciting the same sentence is just Ego; what of the aged who've been breathing for over a century and the seasoned opera singer whose been at his craft for close to that much time? I left the journey of looking for the Creator with my own self and called upon Him with my heart, yearning for union and He gave me a taste of it! Christ my Beloved, let me rest in your Eternal Sweetness & Unexplainable Peace!

And this is what brought me and kept me with Christ.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:25 PM
Master

Quote:

Thanks for adding that last part ThatMan.

I came to believe in His Teachings through realizing that Krishna had been guiding, protecting, and forgiving me since day one. Why I cannot say. I had to learn to accept this truth.

~ J
Old 09-08-2019, 12:14 AM
boshy b. good

what made me coming to Christ at age of ten or so, be realism, brothering Jesus, but having devotion was not possible that time, nor much to pray for at all
Old 09-08-2019, 01:28 AM
Master
I'm definitely into Christs love for humanity. Although I'm not Christian. However I still have love for the son of god. Thank you yeshua for your sacrifice. Amen