Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-01-2017, 06:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourkiss73
And I am one who believes that there are times when a soul mate comes even during a marriage. For a reason. To shake things up or force change. Just because two people fall in love while married does not mean it's all about selfish sex. It does not mean it is not love. I'm not condoning cheating but don't kid yourself that you are the big bad wolf intruding in the middle of a fairytale romance marriage. A happy wife would not fall in love with someone else. Let me repeat- a truly happy wife married to the one who is meant for her would not fall in love with someone else. I can tell you if I was married to my divine connection there is no one who would ever be able to catch my eye but him. I'd have no desire or conne tion to anyone else.

Exactly the way I feel; which is why I wont commit to any other(even though my true love is in a relationship).

GOD would not lie when it comes to matters of the heart... Ego minds hold onto fake notions of love; then when the real deal comes by regardless of kids or marriage it is real nonetheless... Regardless of the past timelines preceding it.

True loves and or twins share sexual creative energies.....

So people who think that when twins have sex behind a spouses back or even in front; they are cheating on them.... Think again; it's inverted; twins are "cheating" on each other in fake mirrors of love/lust. So if your twin is having sex with their married partner of 40yrs; they are still "technically" cheating on you regardless of obligation or even if you just met in the present. So anyone who stands in the way of twins coming together will be burnt because of their selfish reasons(s); like not allowing true love to come back to itself.... The karmic partners better allow the converge to happen or they have to graciously step out of their false relationship; considering what if their true love is on earth as well?

Anything ordained by GOD is truth; it's not to deceive us; but to open us up to more love and joy.... Also god wont betray any truths revealed to you about true love and true partnership.

Last edited by T.L.M. : 18-01-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

UPDATED

Sorry I haven't been around. Again, thanks to everyone for their replies and interest.
Quick update:

For months my wife continued to have these intense feelings for this guy, along with the emotional rollercoaster. She even met his ex-wife (this was somehow interpreted as a "significant, non-random event" even though it's not inconceivable that they would have met at some point). She kept trying to "catch" his eye, to no avail.

A few months ago, she finally emailed him, basically laying out her feelings of this spiritual connection, and simply wanting to meet and talk with him. He answered by saying that he had none of these intense feelings for her at all, and that such thoughts had never crossed his mind. He was friendly, but firm in basically saying no.

She was devastated, of course. But, I think, hopefully, she is finally putting distance and perspective on this relationship. She continues to seek advice on a similar (closed) Facebook forum, whose members have pointed out that maybe the spiritual lesson here is not that she is to be with this person, but that she is to learn something from the rejection, and from the whole painful experience. I almost feel like the fog is slowly lifting, but I'm not trying to rush anything.

Keokutah, your post was interesting. I have always been a little hesitant to classify this as an "emotional affair", though I now feel differently. My wife would often search obsessively for this guy online and on Facebook, like several times a day. I'm pretty sure she memorized every interaction that they would have, and could cite his words verbatim. She would spend a lot of time parsing his words, even when they were only 1 or 2 sentences and (to me) inconsequential.

So, I have gently tried to point out to her the "affair" nature of this interaction. Not sure she completely agrees, but as I mentioned above, it seems like she is coming to a clearer understanding of the last year or so.
I still feel like "affair" may be too harsh of a description, since this relationship was entirely one-sided. However, if this had been a two-way street, this whole story would have been a tragedy. We have discussed this idea also.

In some ways, this has been a problem for us. I think the fact that my wife has been open to discussing her feelings and interactions with me has been extremely helpful (vs. if she had kept all this hidden). In some ways, her being so open with me has seemingly increased our emotional intimacy. We have also had some deep discussions about her childhood experiences (non-abusive) that help explain some of her feelings and behaviors.

So, I feel like we are weathering the storm, so to speak. This could have turned out incredibly disastrous, and we have resolved to stay focused on our relationship, and keeping our communications open.

Thanks to all commenters. Thoughts appreciated.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

My wife's Twin Flame

This is the first time I am posting here. Both my wife and I are empaths and she has a twin flame or so she thinks. We have been married 40 years and I just found out about him about two years ago. He seems to come and go but I now realize that he has been around since the beginning of our relationship. My wife and I will have a great marriage for awhile and then he comes back and we have nothing, When he comes back he attacks me horribly and my wife does not believe this. I finally found out that if I only block him I am no match because he is so wrapped around her and that seems to amplify him. I feel him coming at me directly and I feel his energy coming from her. I know that this man is not a good person and I am scared for our relationship, my wife's safety and my health (This is taking it's toll). Each time he comes back it gets worse. HELP!!!
Old 08-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeila
i find it interesting one of the daughter's is 11 years old.

What is that suppose to represent?

I mean I cant see any romanticized signs and synchoncities at all, as Im seeing someone hurting.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello everyone!
This is my first post here as my google query "my wife found a twin flame" brought me here. I discovered this thread few days ago and only had opportunity to read it through thoroughly yesterday. Then I wanted to reply but I had some problems with registration here. Maybe it had its reason because yesterday evening I had (once again) pretty open discussion with my wife about this.

Before I start opening my heart/mind here I'd like to know whether this thread is still alive. Especially I was very happy to see that there are people living in this kind of "relationship" marriage + twinflame so it looks it is possible. For me it's been very hard so far. So I'm asking for help, support. Someone that is willing to share his/her experience and listen to my fears, guide in a sense. I was looking for some support in therapy but it's pretty specific situation so I believe this is not "standard jelaousy". Although I admit if I were stronger based with self-love self-esteem etc I would go through it better. So I'm finding my way to strengthen myself and I don't want to be alone on this path anymore. This is the first forum where I found some reasonable answers (compared to what I saw on fb like "let her go as tf is the strongest bound" etc.)

Thank you in advance.
Jozef
Old 14-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Pathfinder

Super interesting twist, you are a kind husband that you accept your wife.

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 14-06-2019, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

The problem is I was and sometimes am still fighting with this. And internally very strongly. Leave her or not? But that would not be a solution. It can happen again and as I most likely chose this before I came here I would like to investigate it more. It's been almost 2 years since she met him. I'm not perfect, we had hard time, it started to be slowly better again and the boom he appeared. Since then it's been a rollercoaster as I read here often. I'm asking myself. What is love? Is this what I want? Am I happy? Would it be better if I left what I know and start from scratch? I was on one seminar when the leader told me something I did not want to hear "I feel from you that you are with a woman that doesn't accept all your gifts, like you are on 30% of your potencial" this pretty much hit my hidden sensitive string of my inner doubts.

But still... I DO see more value in investing more energy/effort/time/love to what we already have. The other way will be there always. It's simple just to go away and forget. But without this being solve internally it would live in myself. (She betrayed me... she did not deserve my love etc) So the bitternest would be here with me still. So I need to feel freely in it. And that's for both possibilities with or without her.

While I'm writing these words, I realize that I do love her. I really do. And what I'm fighting is my ego that doesn't want to admit it. So hard!

Thanks for the reply, it seems it still alive topic . I'd like to know how cafedoc123 is doing. And also all you in this twinflame marriage situation .
Old 14-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Administrator
I Have to agree a lot with what Heart said im not into twin flames but this is going to end badly if your wife doesn't get her thoughts under control. this reminds me of a Teenager falling for a pop star and following them around like a love struck puppy.
he is trying to keep his distance but your wife doesn't get it.
this may not be a twin flame connection. but a connection from a past life,

Namaste
Old 14-06-2019, 10:52 AM
Master

If I may recommend a book and a movie on the subject, it is The Painted Veil from Somerset Maugham. It is set in the 1930s in Cholera-stricken rural China, but at its heart it is about a tragic love triangle. Both the OP and the Latest addition reminds me of it. Watching the movie with your wife may prove cathartic, though the novel is of course a lot more detailed and descriptive.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
If I may recommend a book and a movie on the subject, it is The Painted Veil from Somerset Maugham. It is set in the 1930s in Cholera-stricken rural China, but at its heart it is about a tragic love triangle. Both the OP and the Latest addition reminds me of it. Watching the movie with your wife may prove cathartic, though the novel is of course a lot more detailed and descriptive.

One of my favourite films.

Although I didn't get the TF connection, but as you say the book will have more detail.