Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2016, 04:30 AM
Seeker

~looking for answers~

Ever since I've been in the plains astral projecting as well as traveling.
have been able to see my chakra and aura as well as what i have begun to start calling 'seals' at each of my chakra points.
If i spin the seals clockwise they release the dragons that live in the nodes there. Great oriental leviathans that defend me from demons.

I am also able to flood the dragons and my body to change my chakra color and nature at will, as well as instinctively suck chakra using my third eyte and the giant seal on my stomach almost like the demons do.

they say its truest of wonders to see a dragon in flight. that was no lie.

I know and live with about 9 of them.

And to watch them battle is a thing that transcends the languages of man to describe.

I have been looking everywhere for information about who or what kind of being i could be. but have as yet found nothing :(

any help would be appreciated :)
Old 29-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Guide
Hi,
Once when APing, I visited someone. I never believed this person had a tie to dragons....okay, I just kinda didn't think that dragons were real...a bit fluffy for me. Well, when I got close to him, a dragon came out of his solar plexus chakra, I was floored, never met one before nor since. We chatted a bit, and I moved on to another space(like a private room).

So yeah, hopefully someone with intimate knowledge can chime in and help, but in the meantime, I'll add my 2cs. I think you'd get more info from the people who hang-out at the "Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures" subforum. I remember maybe a year, or two, ...or three years ago, there was alot of talk about dragon-kin, on this board and the other subforum(Faerie, etc.)

So yeah, I believe you but no help other than support.
Old 30-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
Hi,
Once when APing, I visited someone. I never believed this person had a tie to dragons....okay, I just kinda didn't think that dragons were real...a bit fluffy for me. Well, when I got close to him, a dragon came out of his solar plexus chakra, I was floored, never met one before nor since. We chatted a bit, and I moved on to another space(like a private room).

So yeah, hopefully someone with intimate knowledge can chime in and help, but in the meantime, I'll add my 2cs. I think you'd get more info from the people who hang-out at the "Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures" subforum. I remember maybe a year, or two, ...or three years ago, there was alot of talk about dragon-kin, on this board and the other subforum(Faerie, etc.)

So yeah, I believe you but no help other than support.

Thank you for the support! i didn't believe in dragons either HaHa. I'm glad I didn't though! Because it was so much more amazing when i met the ones who live in me.
Old 30-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Guide
It sounds amazing! I remember how incredible it was to see the other person's dragon flying in the astral plane. It's just one of those things that astounds me, the sheer diversity of astral wildlife, and how great it is to be "shaken out" of belief systems.

Very cool! I do hope someone will come alone and chime in. In the meantime, your guides/gatekeeper/etc sound fun!
Old 30-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
Hey dear dragon :-)

I am great friends with many of the dragon families. They are a splendid glorious bunch. There are different kinds, a lot of different kinds. Anyway, I think you could be a dragon seed.

There is a Dragon Star Seed here on Earth named Tanaath. She's a member of the Silver Legion. It is rare, but at least you're not alone! Haha! If that is what you are you can also seek kindred Spirits in the Star Seed community as well. Star Seed International website is a good one.

One of my best Spirit friends is a dragon, a glorious white one, and he lets me fly with him :-) It's totally awesome. Another different kind of dragon that I have met and helped protect their baby- a very incredible unique species of dragon I cannot even describe. They are cloaked, so all you can see is the outline shape of them, and the eyes of Light. Someone stole their baby. I was able to get the baby, protect the baby, and return the baby to the parents.

Speaking of demons, one of the demons I was able to dissolve was the demon of orphans. He refused to come to the Light. It's a kind of demon that targets children. It can actually cause the death of the parents, which orphans the child at a young age, and then it torments the children. Anyway, if you want to learn how to bring them to the Light or dissolve them, I can help with that stuff. I have a journal with detailed notes about the different kinds of demons and the remedies to apply. In that kind of work it is important to know what you are dealing with. So I recommend you keep a journal and start to collect intel on these demons. Because you could also be a demon slayer. Which is why they are targeting you. Just know there a lot of different kinds and the remedy depends what it is. Spy on them. Haha! Hope this helps. Namaste.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
I am great friends with many of the dragon families. They are a splendid glorious bunch. There are different kinds, a lot of different kinds. Anyway, I think you could be a dragon seed.

There is a Dragon Star Seed here on Earth named Tanaath. She's a member of the Silver Legion. It is rare, but at least you're not alone! Haha! If that is what you are you can also seek kindred Spirits in the Star Seed community as well. Star Seed International website is a good one.

One of my best Spirit friends is a dragon, a glorious white one, and he lets me fly with him :-) It's totally awesome. Another different kind of dragon that I have met and helped protect their baby- a very incredible unique species of dragon I cannot even describe. They are cloaked, so all you can see is the outline shape of them, and the eyes of Light. Someone stole their baby. I was able to get the baby, protect the baby, and return the baby to the parents.

Speaking of demons, one of the demons I was able to dissolve was the demon of orphans. He refused to come to the Light. It's a kind of demon that targets children. It can actually cause the death of the parents, which orphans the child at a young age, and then it torments the children. Anyway, if you want to learn how to bring them to the Light or dissolve them, I can help with that stuff. I have a journal with detailed notes about the different kinds of demons and the remedies to apply. In that kind of work it is important to know what you are dealing with. So I recommend you keep a journal and start to collect intel on these demons. Because you could also be a demon slayer. Which is why they are targeting you. Just know there a lot of different kinds and the remedy depends what it is. Spy on them. Haha! Hope this helps. Namaste.

Thank-you so much for your guidance ~bows~
Honestly, I would absolutely adore any help you could provide!
You have been such a great help to me. So far I have just been so busy trying to defend myself from the demons that it has made growing and learning about the planes and finding out my potential impossible.

But I think you may be right about the 'demon slayer' part.

I have always acted in the planes instinctively. Like a part of me knew how to defend myself and send the demons back to the source. it has only been after so much research that i discovered there were names for all the amazing things i had been doing.

All Last night and today I have been exorcising the demons in my body.
I had been researching Chakra cleansing and rotation. and some-how (don't ask me how) i knew i could open a gate to the source by creating a great anti-clockwise spinning gate to pull the demons in.

I had thought it had been one demon possessing me. But once i began it was as though all of hell had been hiding in my soul without me knowing.
There were hordes of them.
And somewhere in that I found my calling.
I want to show those poor lost souls the light.
I want to help people who cant help themselves to rid them of the darkness.
And so I have been researching demonology. :)

But now i have done that, how do i keep them out? you spoke of barriers?

I just don't want my dragons to be bothered by the tainted anymore. I love them so much.

I have never told anyone my full story.
If Dragons are hard for people to believe.

I cant see anyone believing it at all. :(

~I always keep a journal! i'm a writer.
I have some of my poetry in the section here!
Old 01-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon
Ever since I've been in the plains astral projecting as well as traveling.
have been able to see my chakra and aura as well as what i have begun to start calling 'seals' at each of my chakra points.
If i spin the seals clockwise they release the dragons that live in the nodes there. Great oriental leviathans that defend me from demons.

I am also able to flood the dragons and my body to change my chakra color and nature at will, as well as instinctively suck chakra using my third eyte and the giant seal on my stomach almost like the demons do.

they say its truest of wonders to see a dragon in flight. that was no lie.

I know and live with about 9 of them.

And to watch them battle is a thing that transcends the languages of man to describe.

I have been looking everywhere for information about who or what kind of being i could be. but have as yet found nothing :(

any help would be appreciated :)
I never heard of those qualities before.
So I don't know how a being like you is being called.

Maybe you eventually become a rare and very unique being.

All I can say is that if your actions are not a burden to others, it's ok.

Best wishes on your path.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:06 AM
Experiencer
That's wonderful :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon
Thank-you so much for your guidance ~bows~
Honestly, I would absolutely adore any help you could provide!
You have been such a great help to me. So far I have just been so busy trying to defend myself from the demons that it has made growing and learning about the planes and finding out my potential impossible.

But I think you may be right about the 'demon slayer' part.

I have always acted in the planes instinctively. Like a part of me knew how to defend myself and send the demons back to the source. it has only been after so much research that i discovered there were names for all the amazing things i had been doing.

All Last night and today I have been exorcising the demons in my body.
I had been researching Chakra cleansing and rotation. and some-how (don't ask me how) i knew i could open a gate to the source by creating a great anti-clockwise spinning gate to pull the demons in.

I had thought it had been one demon possessing me. But once i began it was as though all of hell had been hiding in my soul without me knowing.
There were hordes of them.
And somewhere in that I found my calling.
I want to show those poor lost souls the light.
I want to help people who cant help themselves to rid them of the darkness.
And so I have been researching demonology. :)

But now i have done that, how do i keep them out? you spoke of barriers?

I just don't want my dragons to be bothered by the tainted anymore. I love them so much.

I have never told anyone my full story.
If Dragons are hard for people to believe.

I cant see anyone believing it at all. :(

~I always keep a journal! i'm a writer.
I have some of my poetry in the section here!

Well for now, just write down as much of your story as you can, but don't release it. The reason is because you might need to meditate and contemplate on the story. To give yourself more clarity. I've never actually told anyone my whole back ground story. The reason for me is because it helps me with discernment. I know certain things and I can't explain how I know them. This is for me what I call a Divine link. We're not supposed to tell people everything, but we can help people based on what we know. There is a very good reason for this too. (you can lose your Divine link if you reveal things you shouldn't reveal or get yourself hurt or other people)

So you need to ask your guides and higher selves about this. There are some things you may need to keep to yourself. (especially regarding portals and star gates- you must learn to discern and not reveal intel that needs to be kept secret for your own safety and the safety of others)

Regarding the demons, have you identified the people they are attached to? Or are they attached to you? Are you only "seeing" them in ethereal realms? I need to know if they are a part of you or if they are an attachment before I can advise.

Here's the deal: people make deals with beings because they want instant gratification, they want whatever it is and they want it now. What happens is they create back doors to their bodies which beings can enter and abuse them, for an eternity if it is not addressed.

In the case of the lady with 5 demonic attachments, I cannot force her or her demons to come to the Light. So if they refuse to come to the Light they can be dissolved, but that is easier said than done. This gang has an army of imps and all manner of nasty stuff, like the gates of hell opened from her body. In a way, that is exactly what it is, her body is a portal to the lower realms. It is energetically cheaper for me to watch over my town of mostly unconscious people, protect and defend my own energetic space, than it is for me to engage them. Especially considering these lower gates will be closed in 15 days.

The Universe is run by contracts so ask your guides and higher selves to show you all of your contracts. Review these carefully. You still need to pay your karmic debt, but you can rip up contracts that are no longer serving you. It could be the demons in your life are related to an agreement you have long forgotten. I wouldn't rip up any contracts you have made with the Source though. Just FYI. Haha!

Hope this helps. Let me know what you find out. Namaste.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:31 AM
Seeker

Sorry for not replying right away!
I have been exhausted with all the chakra spilling from me. :(
Freaked out a bit when I woke up today and my chakra seal on my Solar plexus leaking and my dragons no-where to be found. They're back now after we pulled most of the entities from my body. And they aren't attached or part of me but are being extracted seemingly endlessly from my chakra points.

it feels like i may have had a life who made a contract for although I have always been able to protect myself entities have always been able to jump in and out of my body through my eyes. =.=

The demons are easy to see when i close my eyes which is how i view the spiritual. but in the real world they appear as shadows and shapes spilling out of me. I'm still so new to all this. I have been getting. How do I ask my guides. "mother" is the name I use to call to the angel who helps me sometimes.

~Bless you for your guidance once again my friend!
Old 02-05-2016, 03:34 AM
Seeker

I say 'leaking' but it was more like a volcano exploding. =.=
I am not phased in what they do or try to torture me with. I just don't like my dragons having to deal with all that gross taint :(