Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 18-11-2010, 01:11 PM
snorbitz

Hi from a housebrick

Hi all, i'm not really a housebrick but I think I have the spiritual awareness of a housebrick, hence the title. Anyway I am a 47 year old man who believes there is something more than what we can just see in the physical, but has yest to experiance anything more. I am from the UK. Other than that I don't really know what to put.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:47 PM
whispers

Hi snorbitz, welcome to SF! I too was a bit of a "housebrick" spiritually! but the lovely people here have helped a lot to answer my questions. I too am from the UK so hope to see you around SF!
Old 18-11-2010, 03:24 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorbitz
Hi all, i'm not really a housebrick but I think I have the spiritual awareness of a housebrick, hence the title. Anyway I am a 47 year old man who believes there is something more than what we can just see in the physical, but has yest to experiance anything more. I am from the UK. Other than that I don't really know what to put.

Hi Snorbitz! Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of folks with various amounts of knowledge and different belief systems here... basically we're all just one big happy family exploring the possibilities! You will be a great addition, I'm sure!
Old 18-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Master
Hi Snorbitz,

We have a lot of quick witted people and some commedians too.

Oh and everything in between. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Please, make yourself at home.

Old 19-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Lamby

Welcome, Snorbitz. That's cute about the housebrick. Wanting to investigate beyond what you know can be a good thing. Just take your time and follow what feels right for you. There are as many different beliefs as there are snowflakes - and doubtful any two are exactly alike. Sift through what you read and learn, keep what works for you.

Wishing you all the best on your explorations!
Old 19-11-2010, 06:42 AM
green

wellcome Snorbitz

i do believe house bricks know alot and can tell you alot if you only care to listen.
hope you enjoy it here

G
Old 19-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Master
Nothing wrong with being a housebrick...after-all, without it, the house wouldn't be complete and it would be drafty LOL
Welcome..sit back and enjoy meeting all the others here. :)