Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 26-01-2020, 10:06 PM
Pathfinder

Being told the future by the cards

But unable to stop it. Having to know it’s to unfold and powerless to change it.

Hard when it involves something that is about to hurt you. How do you actively heal what hasn’t hurt you yet.

Sometimes, I wish I didn’t know.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:37 PM
55Degrees

Nothing is written in stone and people are rarely powerless. I believe firmly that card readings should empower or advise the sitter on
Maybe what you've been told has overwhelmed you but maybe asking the cards what steps can be taken to either prevent or lessen the impact. I believe firmly that card readings should empower or advise the sitter on options.
Any prediction is only based on the current moment, a snapshot taken in the moment if the reading, if you like. No 'prediction' is guaranteed unless you convince yourself it is, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

As for how to "heal what hasn’t hurt you yet", you can't. Like anything in life, if you convince yourself it's going to be really bad then it will be as your brain focuses only on the negative parts and will ignore or bypass anything good. Instead ask yourself how can you move through this painful event into a new stage of your life.
Old 26-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
Nothing is written in stone and people are rarely powerless. I believe firmly that card readings should empower or advise the sitter on
Maybe what you've been told has overwhelmed you but maybe asking the cards what steps can be taken to either prevent or lessen the impact. I believe firmly that card readings should empower or advise the sitter on options.
Any prediction is only based on the current moment, a snapshot taken in the moment if the reading, if you like. No 'prediction' is guaranteed unless you convince yourself it is, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

As for how to "heal what hasn’t hurt you yet", you can't. Like anything in life, if you convince yourself it's going to be really bad then it will be as your brain focuses only on the negative parts and will ignore or bypass anything good. Instead ask yourself how can you move through this painful event into a new stage of your life.

The reading was completely at the vantage point and perspective of another. Not me at all. I do show up in their reading at the end, after they’ve done with they’ve done. It’s not yet happened and it’s completely about this other person.

So far, my reader has never been wrong. I don’t want this to be the case. Actually I wish I never listened to it.
Old 26-02-2020, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
But unable to stop it. Having to know it’s to unfold and powerless to change it.

Hard when it involves something that is about to hurt you. How do you actively heal what hasn’t hurt you yet.

I understand you. I too have a reader who is incredibly accurate. In spring of 2011 she kept stopping the reading to tell me I was going to have an accident. Over and over. I had only seen her once before so I didn’t know that when she keeps stopping it’s something major. But I live in a city where we practically live in our cars and I assumed it was a car accident and I’m a careful driver. Very. Well I had a freak accident in the dog park. Seven hour surgery, three years on crutches, six and a half years of physical therapy still get pain in the knee. Had to go to nine surgeons to find the one who could fix me. Pain so bad I was suicidal and I was disabled for years. My leg didn’t bend for a year. When I went back to see her she told me she had though it was a car accident too. I spent years thinking about all this why was I warned yet not not really prepared. I lost my job, my life savings, my life and had to depend on an abusive family member. I have come to the conclusion there are life lessons we have to learn. Period. And we can be warned and get help but we won’t learn the lesson if we know everything in advance. Then there is something like destiny or fate that we can’t change or fix or control or work around. It’s just going to be.

So it sounds like this is a life lesson you are being warned about ahead of time and you can reach out and ask for help. Get yourself ready. Be grateful because so many people who don’t believe in these things don’t get these advance warnings and help.
Good luck to you and use your reader for support. Mi e gave me a lot of guidance along the way about all kinds of things. You’ll get through this and be wiser for it.
Old 26-02-2020, 04:31 AM
Master

Quote:

Quote:
The reading was completely at the vantage point and perspective of another. Not me at all. I do show up in their reading at the end, after they’ve done with they’ve done. It’s not yet happened and it’s completely about this other person.

So far, my reader has never been wrong. I don’t want this to be the case. Actually I wish I never listened to it.

Sorry for your predicament.

Look at your situation from the perspective of the Serenity Prayer:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Use meditation, prayer, or any other way of getting in touch with your inner source of knowledge and guidance. Formulate your question as clearly as you can, ask for guidance, leave aside all expectations, biases, beliefs, and wait for an intuitive answer.

Then, don't hope, just take the best decision you can live with based on all the information you have and your emotions, then follow through. Don't agonize further.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-02-2020, 07:40 AM
ant

Perspective is bias,perspective and your own outlook is not a conclusive take on what another perceives nor thinks or sees as there own outlook and or take on life.

You can't heal by your own perspective and vantage point.
Old 24-03-2020, 06:50 PM
Suspended

I'm akinkunmi,I'm an IFA priest traditional believer,messenger of Orunmila,orunmila helps in any kind of problems you may be facing,problem share problem solved.I pray IFA and orunmila be with you. you can contact me direct with my gmail:[email protected]
Old 24-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Suspended

Arrow Traditional IFA priest

I'm akinkunmi,I'm an IFA priest traditional believer,messenger of Orunmila,orunmila helps in any kind of problems you may be facing,problem share problem solved.I pray IFA and orunmila be with you. you can contact me direct with my gmail:[email protected]