Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 06-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Great reply Shalimar. Your explanations in what happens are very good. Interesting to read.

Thanks, Glad if I can make a difference with what I share.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 22-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Experiencer

Ouija boards can be just a toy, a divination tool, or a window to the psyche.

It all depends on the user.

I would suggest that anyone who is in a dark place or has fear in their hearts should not approach the board. Unfortunately, it is often people suffering great grief and loss who do reach out to it.
Old 22-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Ouija boards can be just a toy, a divination tool, or a window to the psyche.

It all depends on the user.

I would suggest that anyone who is in a dark place or has fear in their hearts should not approach the board. Unfortunately, it is often people suffering great grief and loss who do reach out to it.
WISE ADVICE!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
dont mess with them my brother did he tried to drag me in poor bloke has had bad luck all his life mines not been much better i be leave it was tampering with the Ouija board when were kids we used to suffer identical nightmares i said weird but it seemed normal to me after a time i used to just wake up feeling very weak after eight hours sleep this was when we were around 12 years old any comparisons would be great
Old 23-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
dont mess with them my brother did he tried to drag me in poor bloke has had bad luck all his life mines not been much better i be leave it was tampering with the Ouija board when were kids we used to suffer identical nightmares i said weird but it seemed normal to me after a time i used to just wake up feeling very weak after eight hours sleep this was when we were around 12 years old any comparisons would be great
Maybe ... Your life would improve if you used orthography. People would understand you more easily; the gods too ... .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Master
I'm failing to see where it would be any better or worse than any other divination tool....Seems to me that it all comes down to the operator.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 24-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I'm failing to see where it would be any better or worse than any other divination tool....Seems to me that it all comes down to the operator.

As far as I am concerned, you are spot on!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so agree they are not the toy "Walmart" sells in the toy department. If you are open to energies (and most of us are) they can bring in the darker energies and entities that are out there. Even if you make a home made one the power is the same.

When my grandmother passed I found one very old one in her attic and I took it home with me, the experience I had was not good and I put it back.

My Daughter made one and it opened a lot of doors that I had a hard time closing, took her down a dark path with a sexual predator. She opened that door and that was her lesson to learn in life and she came out of the experience unharmed. Learned her lessons.

I have seen them on Halloween Pillows and I am like OK really ? I work in a store that gets them in, and the same store "destroyed" smudge kits, as they did not "Fit the stores beliefs" yet will sell the pillow. Hmmm.

Its not a game its a tool of divination like all tools we use there is always that Light and Dark side to them.

Lynn