Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Master

Is it true that one cannot manifest from the lowest set of vibrations?

Hey,

Is it true that one cannot for example manifest their fears unless a higher vibration attracts it?
Old 31-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Is it true that one cannot for example manifest their fears unless a higher vibration attracts it?
Your fears?
Stay in a 'low' vibration long enough...ie, worried, doubtful, low self esteem, anger, vengeful, jealous,
hateful, depressed, indignation...and just watch your fears come rollin' in like High Tide.

So, no, that is not true.
I hope you buy the first book by Abraham-Hicks. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Master

We are creative beings. The world that we create for ourselves reflects our vibrations. So if our vibrations are rooted in fears then that is what will manifest.

Peace
Old 31-08-2019, 10:30 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
We are creative beings. The world that we create for ourselves reflects our vibrations. So if our vibrations are rooted in fears then that is what will manifest.

Peace

And how do we stop the old , that which is already in motion , iamthat?
Old 01-09-2019, 02:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
And how do we stop the old , that which is already in motion , iamthat?

Abraham Hicks has a saying - it is like jumping out of an airplane - just hold on, it will be over soon. The trick is to "catch" the thought when it first appears and stop it - they liken it to a car that is at the top of a steep hill and you let off on the brakes - and the car starts to move - if you step in front of it and bump it, it will stop, but once it gets rolling down the hill, all you can do is hang on for the ride and it will eventually get to the bottom.....

So the answer is, if it is already in motion, it is too late.

If you can catch yourself when you first start thinking about it, in the first 60 seconds, and turn your attention away from it by thinking about anything else for a few minutes and you go do something else - if you are sitting, get up and move somewhere for a minute, etc. Get out of that vibration.

In Ask and it is Given (which Mrs. Hepburn mentioned) it gives a lot of good things to do ... on how to turn a thought you keep thinking into a little better thought about that subject, then a little better thought.

When I have hit the bottom of the hill, the only thing I have found so far that works for me is when I wake up in the morning, I tell myself several times throughout the day, I feel a little bit better today, and each day I will feel a little bit better. If i do this for a week, I am usually out of that hole.

Going general helps too. Tell yourself things you believe that are of a general nature. Things are always working out for me; the Universe has my back on this; the reason I am feeling this way is that my soul doesn't believe what I am thinking and won't go there with me, so I am disconnected from it. My soul loves (insert - that person, that place or that thing) and has unconditional love for it and no judgement and doesn't expect that (person) to change just because it would be so much easier for me if they did, etc, etc.

It is a good book and it works
Old 01-09-2019, 03:59 AM
janielee

Thanks

I was also thinking, what if someone has been negative for a while, or built up negative energy. How and can it be dissipated?

Thanks,

JL
Old 01-09-2019, 04:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks

I was also thinking, what if someone has been negative for a while, or built up negative energy. How and can it be dissipated?

Thanks,

JL

By raising your vibration. But you can't quantum leap it, you just do it a little bit each day. By telling yourself you feel a little bit better today, it is easy to feel a little bit better. If you do this fairly early in the morning, it works best because the momentum of the day hasn't gotten started yet.

Each day you will feel a little bit better. It is just something that happens.

Another thing to do, is start listening to Abraham Hicks. On you tube. There are 1000's of audios, on any subject you can think of. They are usually about 15 minutes long, as Esther allows people to post them from the seminars at that length, but does not allow postings of videos. She has a channel - Abraham Hicks, and you can watch some videos from that channel.

If you can find one that you are curious about, and listen to the end of it, it is designed to meet the questioner (the person in the hot seat with that question) vibrationally where they are, and raise up their vibration about that subject. So it helps to pick a subject you want help with, and you will feel better if you can stick it out to the end of the audio clip.

Once you have done this for about a week, and you are feeling better, start watching things you think are funny. Comedians always make me feel better, if it is someone I think is funny. Funny is a good vibration. Laughter is the best medicine.

We can heal ourselves, we just have to give ourselves the right "injections" LOL. It is all an inside job :)

My advice to anyone is to stop watching TV and listening to the news. Abraham's advice is for 30 days. It is difficult at first, if one is accustomed to doing this, because it becomes an addiction. It is designed that way.

The reason we are all here on this planet is to learn how to manifest through Joy. Joy is our natural state of being. Learning to bring joy back into our lives and live in Joy is why we are all here. To play on this planet in Joy.

What a concept!
Old 02-09-2019, 04:22 AM
janielee

Thank you very kindly, dear Nameless !

Bless .
Old 03-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Ascender
To my belief and understanding, everyone manifests from all vibrations, it is a constant. We will stop manifesting on Earth when we die, but we will not cease to manifest either.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
To my belief and understanding, everyone manifests from all vibrations, it is a constant.

We will stop manifesting on Earth when we die, but we will not cease to manifest either.
Yup.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru