Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-03-2022, 07:25 AM
asearcher

Hi missCreative Spirit, yes of course Aspergers and any other autism on the spectrum is more complicated than what I described above, also if I got this right from what I have read, the criteria is changing from time to time. I agree. I'm still learning about it. I also know someone else with autism and there is a completely different story there, signs etc, coming off much stronger.

However, what I tried to "put out here" is that I think we all deep down are in a need of a connection even or especially someone who is not used to having it. And when someone who sees faces as "blurry" compared to others, suddenly see a face they can read - that brings them closer to a connection.

There are different "types" that attracts psychopaths to them, and not all of them is of a mutual nature (that is them being attracted right back).

I think that is what happened between me and an ex-psychopath boyfriend. I was not at all into him for a long time. He had set his mind to have me. He would over time, studying create an image that would sell, that I would buy into, and I did. I could never back then figure out why so set on me when there were others who showed him interest (that hey if I had been bisexual I would go for), why he kept at it as hard as he did for as long as he did it. It was only later on I realized, but even then it was hard to phantom, what he had been up to. I would then both feel sorry for him, and me thinking I've been blind to it, and I would feel guilty about it, but also to tell the truth it was a little scary. He knew things about me I had no idea how he knew them. Where he got it from. Other things became more clear to me over time where he got it.

There were certain facial expressions I had that he could not read and I remember that I thought that was strange as in everything showed in my face, so he wanted words instead. I didn't know til it was too late. I don't think he understood the facial expression of fear. The way I recall it I never told him I was afraid. I think had he known that it would give him power over me and I did not want that.

You read just 11-16%? well, not many of us in the world then exactly if now true. Makes then even more sense why they would try to put their teeth in us as we are then such a rare find, me referring to psychopaths, narcissists.

I think anyone who has been through something that is still a vulnerability, insecurity from the abuse - is then still vulnerable for other abusers, yes, so I agree with you there.

Perhaps my vulnerability was that I was kind or too kind and that in my past i was not treated fairly by a parent who had her own issues I bet at the time and so then that got to be my normal, that I endured. It was sort of interesting too because when I had had enough of it (this was silence treatment) he so very quickly then changed tactic, like I remember he would change it just so fast, as he knew then he had gone too far, and at the time did not seem to want to loose me, or loose control of me.

However, one can also learn from it and remove the vulnerability and turn it into a strength, that's the beautiful part of it :) Its really bad this has happened to you and I wish you all the best for the future ahead, to not fall victim.

Last edited by asearcher : 27-03-2022 at 10:21 AM.