Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
If you heard this from a medium, then your TF was not likely incarnate at the time which means it wouldn't have happened if you wanted too because perhaps your lifetime and his/hers did not overlap. Sometimes they come together for brief periods of time to trigger spiritual growth and those times can be short-lived if it is not their last lifetime. Sometimes you'll skip lifetimes as well.

Thank you for your input, LadyImpreza1111
My Twin Flame and I were incarnate at the same time as in we both shared this life time. We saw each other once at a book store and he seemed very shocked to see me although it was our first time ever seeing each other. We did not know each other prior to this moment, I only knew of him but he knew nothing at all of me. I received a vision from my Guides that we would end up seeing each other in the physical at a book store but I did not know what to make of it at the time until it finally came to pass.

It was interesting because the medium who told me that my Flame and I were not meant to be together in this life said it as if she was unaware of the reason. She said to me verbatim "for some reason, you were not meant to be together in this life physically." She also told me that my Twin Flame is now watching over me, protecting me because that was part of his contract. She informed me that he and I actually shared a few past lives together and in one of those past lives, I protected him and watched over him so now in this life, he was meant to do the same thing for me and is doing so.
Old 28-08-2013, 10:04 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It could simply be that before this lifetime, you two chose not to be together. Perhaps you might each have had karma to resolve with other souls.

Also, as a medium myself, I can say that those in spirit cannot be around their twin soul for too long of a period of time because of the intensity (and no way of channeling those emotions/excess energy so it gets backed up), so while he might check on you once in a while, it won't be all the time.
Old 29-08-2013, 04:39 AM
MadamStar

I have a story about this.

I went to a FUN. concert before they 'made it big' so to speak. We left when Panic at the Disco came on as the lead act. As my friend and I were walking, Nate Ruess crossed our path on the sidewalk. I did a double take and couldn't freaking believe it. So, *naturally* we turned around and chased him down just like in the song 'All the Pretty Girls' (and we both had long hair and boots on). I said "excuse me, would you take a picture with us?" He let it happen and we had a brief convo that he initiated. It was kinda awesome--and I know for certain I looked star struck.

When the new album came out, the song 'Stars' now has the lines "there are people on the street, they're coming up to me, and they're telling me that they like what I do now."

Perhaps, its about us? ....or maybe we are just one of many. It was all too perfect.
Old 29-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account
I wonder how looking at my TF face to face would be .... I know it would be intense, but besides that. I wonder how HE would react to it?? He seems to draw closer to things he likes or people he likes, but I don't know how he would deal with something like this..especially being a former prosecutor and all..

It would sock him like a baseball bat I bet!
Old 29-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator
"I wonder how looking at my TF face to face would be?" I have asked myself the same question many times.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangarus
If I might add to the discussion:

I have an affinity of sorts for the singer Björk. I've never met her or anything, and there's a lot undoubtedly she and I would disagree with. Besides, she is way too old for me, and I know full well that she's no connection of mine whatsoever. If I met her in person I would be like, "Hi, honour to meet you, I like your work, blah blah blah, see you then", and that would be that. However I admire her ardour for her musical work and for her causes, even if the latter I might not agree with on some points. That, and the fact that my appreciating her music, as hush-hush as I was since I was back in high school, helped me get through those bad times. Maybe she and I were friends in a past life or something. I don't know and I really don't care. But it's an interesting thought. Incidentally, I have a Vegvisir tattoo on my left forearm, because I found out what it had meant (a runic compass) and I decided I liked that image; that time of my life was when I was (in this life) first spiritually awakening as well, though.

I have in fact actually met musicians in the past, and was on a first-name basis. One of them was in a band who had played a gig with the band Something for Kate. Another was a musician who was in the Top 10 in the Australian Idol; incidentally both musicians had similar dreadlock type styles of hair. I am not at liberty to disclose exact names, due to privacy, but they are only fairly minor figures comparatively speaking.

If you look far back enough many of us are connected in the blood to people with fame or infamy. I had a teacher who was related to Ned Kelly, the infamous Australian bushranger. But I digress.

The only clear circumstances I see a celebrity having a connection to someone who is not a fellow celebrity, in even the furthest soul connections, are either those who know the person themselves, or those who, as a result of the celebrity's works, have had their lives improved as a result of partaking of said works. The rest is very muddled and prone to interference. It's not the celebrity's fault, it's just that their fans have a lot of energy focusing on him or her too.
I think I'm also in the same boat. and maybe the music artist that like are not really my twinsoul or soulmate. But prehaps we could be from a past life. I'm not sure though for I have not done a past life regression yet. I still think I'm just infatuated with the band and it's all in my head.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:13 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
"I wonder how looking at my TF face to face would be?" I have asked myself the same question many times.

My twin soul did a soul exchange with someone else I met on a dating website. We really didn't put two and two together that he was the one who saw me one day and not the other dude until this year and lemme tell you............I know what he looks like and it doesn't matter if they do a soul exchange with someone you might never see again,your reaction will be the same. You will be shaken but in the best way. Like epic schoolgirl/schoolboy mode times infinity. Ok, maybe not infinity but its pretty intense. Then you might either wanna go to them or run like hell in the opposite direction at the same time.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:35 PM
wasted alien

After reading thru this I forgot the question/point sorry!

But yea it's gotta be possible for sure, I feel like I have some kind of connection to murdered rapper Tupac Shakur who was sadly demonized by media & also a connection to comedian Bill Hicks & get this weird déjà vu feeling sometimes. Perhaps they are part of my soul family but then aren't we all part of the same soul family? Idk so many questions!!!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasted alien
After reading thru this I forgot the question/point sorry!

But yea it's gotta be possible for sure, I feel like I have some kind of connection to murdered rapper Tupac Shakur who was sadly demonized by media & also a connection to comedian Bill Hicks & get this weird déjà vu feeling sometimes. Perhaps they are part of my soul family but then aren't we all part of the same soul family? Idk so many questions!!!

I love Tupac one my favortie old school rappers. I like Bone thugs n harmony they have worked with tupac before. as Well as Biggie smalls. I watch thier videos on youtube they are just so down to earth. I don't know if I'm from the same soul family as them it would be nice though.

here is a picture with tupac and bone thugs this was in 96 I believe at the mtv awards or source awards around that time. Tupac was just released from jail. Soon after they made a song called Thug Luv .

sigh it's to bad was born in 1993, when bone thugs were just starting out. If i was born in 1976 I could of been a teenager in the early 1990s.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:05 AM
pens66

He had mystical, gentle vibe. Never a fan just aware of him or met him but watched his documentaries, and he really had something special about him and his lyrics. I noticed his eyes were amazing. Anyway, just could not resist joining in the conversation since we were on the topic and everyone thinks I'm nuts if I mention my thoughts about him. Wasted alien , if you felt the connection, it was real.