Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
My twin soul did a soul exchange with someone else I met on a dating website. We really didn't put two and two together that he was the one who saw me one day and not the other dude until this year and lemme tell you............I know what he looks like and it doesn't matter if they do a soul exchange with someone you might never see again,your reaction will be the same. You will be shaken but in the best way. Like epic schoolgirl/schoolboy mode times infinity. Ok, maybe not infinity but its pretty intense. Then you might either wanna go to them or run like hell in the opposite direction at the same time.

That's really interesting. I would probably be far less intimidated if this happened to me. : )
Old 09-09-2013, 10:17 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I figured I wouldn't be but I was waaaaaay wrong!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I love Tupac one my favortie old school rappers. I like Bone thugs n harmony they have worked with tupac before. as Well as Biggie smalls. I watch thier videos on youtube they are just so down to earth. I don't know if I'm from the same soul family as them it would be nice though.

here is a picture with tupac and bone thugs this was in 96 I believe at the mtv awards or source awards around that time. Tupac was just released from jail. Soon after they made a song called Thug Luv .

sigh it's to bad was born in 1993, when bone thugs were just starting out. If i was born in 1976 I could of been a teenager in the early 1990s.

Whatever people choose to think of Tupac he was highly intelligent and drawn to Occult and mysticism subjects throughout his life. In this video his manager Leila Steinberg shares the books they read together including Ponder on This: A Compilation From the Writings of: Alice A Bailey & the Tibetan Master, Djwhal Khul, Kabbalah, Roots by: Alex Haley. His fascination with telepathy started when he was a teenager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piI2QVTZKzc
Old 10-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
Whatever people choose to think of Tupac he was highly intelligent and drawn to Occult and mysticism subjects throughout his life. In this video his manager Leila Steinberg shares the books they read together including Ponder on This: A Compilation From the Writings of: Alice A Bailey & the Tibetan Master, Djwhal Khul, Kabbalah, Roots by: Alex Haley. His fascination with telepathy started when he was a teenager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piI2QVTZKzc

vis-à-vis you are right tupac was a person. and I have watched documentries on him too it seems that he was light years ahead of everyone else. Thats interesting I never knew he was into telepathy as teenager It's sad that he is no longer with us. R.I.P tupac.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

I had a dream about Biggie. It was weird, since I don't know much about him or his music. Nothing against him, I just haven't been exposed to it. We were hanging out in a house. I just "knew" who it was. There was a little boy and girl playing on the floor in front of us. He teased me affectionately about being "crazy." (Seems to be a running joke on the Other Side, as I open up spiritually and wondered if I was losing my mind.) Then he told me I ought to get some goggles. He was very chilled out and relaxed. I got the impression he was just saying hello. I often have vivid dreams with those who have crossed over.

Anyway, my TS is with me in spirit quite a bit. I can always reach for him telepathically. How "close" he is to me, I don't know. Sometimes it's so intense I sort of go all girly and giggly and can't stop laughing. Which isn't like me at all. I don't know how often I've felt him full strength. The closest was when I saw his son perform live. The energy around him and me was SO intense I could hardly think straight and I had a huge grin on my face. I thought my face was going to fall off! I couldn't remember how to order a drink. Finally it lightened up.

LadyImpreza1111, I guess this is in regards to what you said about how a TS can't be around in spirit for very long. I sure felt it. Wasn't a bad feeling...just very INTENSE.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 27-09-2013, 05:26 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Yeah. They will sometimes be around those in body for sometime, but without a channel for their emotions or the intensity, it can be too much sometimes.
Old 24-06-2020, 02:48 AM
Master
Deep down I wanted to believe that I had a celebrity soulmate too but our paths were never going to cross .

Whomever their significant other is was already meant to be in their lives anyway. I think I'm infatuated with the idea and the celebrity's persona and the traits and qualities that I'd like to have in a potential partner.

I know I don't have a soulmate or a soul connection
with a celebrity .

Last edited by girlsearching : 24-06-2020 at 05:42 AM.
Old 24-06-2020, 03:10 AM
Master
I don't mean to be inconsiderate to other people's feelings . This is just my opinion and this is why I backed off from the the Twin Souls & Soulmates threads on here. cause I grew tired of having this false sense of hope and entitlement of maybe there could be a possibility of some of my favorite musicians or actors being my soul connection.

The only connection I do have with my favorite musicians are their music that I listen to their songs are relatable . The same with some of my favorite actors when I watch them on television and relate to their character portrayals on the screen.
Old 24-06-2020, 02:35 PM
Master
I'm such a Hypocrite cause I was skeptical .

Last edited by girlsearching : 25-06-2020 at 01:33 AM.
Old 25-06-2020, 09:07 PM
Master

well anything is possible I guess... but given that I'm being punished right now I don't see how anything could work with really anyone much less a celebrity. Anyway it would be a hassle to have someone famous, there is a lot less freedom in that kind of life despite what society says about it.

Any more I'm wishing the next time I get a chance to be a celebrity myself maybe I should just ignore it in favor of a more normal life... it isn't like I don't feel torn apart inside no matter what I do but at least that way it takes some of the ridiculousness out of it...