Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 16-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
oh I feel it!!! as soon as I started reading the initial post, I experienced wonderful vibrations of sunlight and palm trees.... maybe I am just yearning for a vaca

Quote:

I love the concept of waves and vibrations. just like waves in the ocean hit the shore, they cease to become waves for a moment as they become one with the water again

mmm...I like this...it kinda promotes more deep thoughts, doesn't it.
Old 16-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Z ~ Z ~ zap~*

Something here give you a light-bulb moment, or all of it Silvergirl?
Old 16-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Something here give you a light-bulb moment, or all of it Silvergirl?

Everyone had something slightly different to say, but it all felt like a moment, it's not so much a light bulb moment but a moment where there was a feeling of warm community and allowing for individual differences. It's probably all in my head~*

Old 16-04-2011, 06:00 PM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
It's probably all in my head~*

EXACTLY
Old 16-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone had something slightly different to say, but it all felt like a moment, it's not so much a light bulb moment but a moment where there was a feeling of warm community and allowing for individual differences. It's probably all in my head~*

hehehe...more like thinking what you just posted was exactly what my OP was suggesting. It's about vibration/energy. Oh and btw...i saw the light-bulb symbol on your post and assumed you'd had one of those moments LOL...assuming is more from intellectual mind isn't it?

I might add that I'd forgotten I'd created this thread and it wasn't until I read it, I realised I had started it. I'm like....what the ....must have been one of those zone moments ....Too funny
Old 16-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Master
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
hehehe...more like thinking what you just posted was exactly what my OP was suggesting. It's about vibration/energy. Oh and btw...i saw the light-bulb symbol on your post and assumed you'd had one of those moments LOL...assuming is more from intellectual mind isn't it?

I might add that I'd forgotten I'd created this thread and it wasn't until I read it, I realised I had started it. I'm like....what the ....must have been one of those zone moments ....Too funny

Haha ~ can hear the Twilight Zone theme now...or did you mean 'in the zone' moment, lol.

The light bulb uh well, I believe that's a crystal ball, there is a light bulb smilie if you click 'more' near the bottom or somewhere. I love that little crystal ball, it's just 'shining on' symbolically for me.

Old 16-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
EXACTLY

I think you and I are on the same page 'in our minds, lol'!

Old 17-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf
I like to think of it as learning how to manage our own personal power for good.

ahaaa....how is personal power formed? What is it created from? What makes it 'power'? Is it not energy with an agenda that animates one?
Old 17-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Vibration. I prefer the term vibration, though its really the same concept. It seems to me that when applying the concept to both the physical AND energetic realities the term vibration is a better fit.

But the general concept is right on. I am a vibration, you are a vibration, when we interact it is an interaction of vibrations. When we think, those thoughts are vibrations and when we communicate those vibrations interact with and effect other vibrations. When you take ALL the vibrations and their various interactions you get reality. In this way we can understand our own ability to affect reality. We see how and why the 'law of attraction' works, and we see how and why it doesn't. I'm not sure if I'm even on topic anymore, I got kinda carried away typing.

Yes, I can see we're talking the same idea. I can see you like to put some thought into it.

Here's something to think about. Take my last highlighted sentence to you.

The complete sentence is a vibration....not visible to the naked eye...no agenda but to just trigger a thought about it, which then forms the vibration into 'being'.
You come along and read it, and the energy of thought you put into it, is the form-work as to how the vibration is played out in consciousness.

LOL...bet you're wishing I hadn't spotted your post now.
Old 17-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Master
~~bumping~~