Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Master
I wonder...a curious question!

Is there any limit to experience life here on earth?
How many lives that we must live for living this world and choose another?
Is there a expecific number of lives to live?
Why an old souls keeps coming to this world?

What are your thoughs on this? Enlighten me please.

Good weekend to all
Old 05-03-2021, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea

Good weekend to all
The way I see it ...

It is like in school: when you learned whatever you came here to learn, you move on. The number of incarnations isn't a good gauge of what you learned.

You aren't the one who keeps incarnating, as you-in-your-dream isn't the one-who-dreams-that-dream.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:23 AM
I think you would enjoy post #189, #57 is a series of posts here:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...137428&page=19

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:

Hello,

I would say that it is not linear. Meaning the number of lives depends on how long it takes for humanity to reach a global state of well being.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-03-2021, 01:10 AM
Master
I'm not a believer of reincarnation but I would hope that I would get it in one lifetime and have all the answers I need to progress into prosperity, Harmonious living and a life of love and appreciation. One lifetime is sufficient for me. Amen
Old 11-03-2021, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
There are only so many atoms and so much time that occur as part of the Earth. True its a vast number but still limited. You can be each of them should you choose to.

Quote:
One, only because 'another' implies a previous one. Of course its helpful to finish this life before bailing and going on to the 'next' one.

Quote:
The number of lives is entirely optional. Most souls here stay until they accomplish their objective. The number of lifetimes this takes is irrelevant.

Quote:
Reality is a vast place, most souls never come to this world. In fact some never incarnate at all. I have no idea why any souls stay here more than one lifetime.
Personally, this is my only lifetime here. My soul's pattern is not to visit a particular location more than a few times (no more than 3, typically only once).
Old 11-03-2021, 02:26 AM
Also, the op may enjoy the book, ''Many Lives, Many Masters''...the psychiatrist Brian Weiss, MD -
a phobia therapist mainly, wasn't having success with a person, decided to hypnotize them ...and suddenly they regress further than just a very young age
---to a previous life!!
Wow, was the Doc shocked....took him years to talk about this thinking he would be disbarred and shunned by his colleagues.
Oh my, what an interesting introduction to past lives!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2021, 10:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Good weekend to all

If we only go forward in time (which we do) think if how long a soul spends between earth lives. Typically 300 years for an average soul. Average like their development isn't advance dyet. ..more advanced souls will spends up to 1000 years in between lives.

What if the earth ends somehow? A comet hits us? We then can't reincarnate to this earth. But then there's the dilemma of other earths.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
If we only go forward in time (which we do) think if how long a soul spends between earth lives. Typically 300 years for an average soul. Average like their development isn't advance dyet. ..more advanced souls will spends up to 1000 years in between lives.

What if the earth ends somehow? A comet hits us? We then can't reincarnate to this earth. But then there's the dilemma of other earths.
Souls don't spend any time between lifetimes. Most souls are outside of time. They are able to incarnate in multiple lifetimes in any local time frame simultaneously. Also there is no restriction on the local era in which the incarnate.

What you probably refer to is the the average spacing of lifetimes for those who choose to incarnate on Earth is about 300 years (local time). Just keep in mind that subsequent lifetimes from an Earth perspective can represent any number of intervening or simultaneous lifetimes for the soul. These lifetimes can be in the local past, the local future, or at the same local time. Additionally these can be lifetimes in other universes.

[advanced] not all places where a soul can incarnate has time.
Old 18-04-2021, 02:33 AM
Ascender
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Souls don't spend any time between lifetimes. Most souls are outside of time. They are able to incarnate in multiple lifetimes in any local time frame simultaneously. Also there is no restriction on the local era in which the incarnate.

What you probably refer to is the the average spacing of lifetimes for those who choose to incarnate on Earth is about 300 years (local time). Just keep in mind that subsequent lifetimes from an Earth perspective can represent any number of intervening or simultaneous lifetimes for the soul. These lifetimes can be in the local past, the local future, or at the same local time. Additionally these can be lifetimes in other universes.

[advanced] not all places where a soul can incarnate has time.
I mean that in earth time a soul will generally spend 300 years earth time between lives. I did that with my last life. In that last life I died in 1689 and in this life I am born in 1989