Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-12-2020, 12:08 AM
Knower
Anybody else experience stuff like this?

I am not a spiritual person at all, but every year or so I have a weird experience. I have wondered if I have a mental illness of some kind, but it seems to me that mental illness would result in more frequent experiences.

I have a theory that I somehow generate or attract weird experiences when I am mentally off-balance such as depression.

This stuff bothers me. It fascinates me, but it is all so weird and I don't know why it seems to happen to me when it does not happen to most people. I have never cared about spirituality except that it seems to come to me unasked.

Last edited by fall-sky : 15-12-2020 at 01:21 AM.
Old 15-12-2020, 08:11 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Yes I have experienced very similar things that you have mentioned.

people with low mental stabilty and have high emotions quite often can confuse things and create patterns/thoughts about things that are not real or correct,
But at the same time it allows for entities to interact with said person without the thoughts of the person filtering out what the entity has to say, meaning its the most common way for entities to interact with new people that have yet to find a balance or method to interact when emotions are low and thoughts are quite loud drowning out any attempt the entity makes at interaction. This means that when emotions are high/unstable entities can attach thoughts to emotions and put them into your fields so you you pick them up and feel/think them and then attach your own thoughts to your own emotions in response which entities can then pick up on and read thus a 2 way interaction is made and is mostly pretty effective but only lasts until emotions become stable again and the mind takes control again and starts filtering things that are not required to live such as the spiritual world behond.

Though while this is happening the mind is trying to find patterns to read and can fill in gaps with random stuff with devaluves any message that entities may have been trying to give so not everything is real/correct but there is normally something that is mixed in with the minds mess during those times

if you can find a way to keep emotions balanced/stable and thoughts unfiltered yet in check you will have a wining combo which can greatly benefit you if the entities around you are of good nature

Edited: spelling and grammar

Last edited by BlackfoxNZ : 15-12-2020 at 07:24 PM.
Old 15-12-2020, 10:46 PM
Knower
Thanks, I had never considered that emotions might be the language of communication between humans and spirits, but that is an interesting idea.
Old 16-12-2020, 08:20 AM
asearcher

My experience is this: In the other world(s) when communicating there is information/words/Knowledge in the very emotions, if one stick to it and not abrupt it too soon you will end up "just knowing". We here on earth are taught to believe emotion is emotion and information is another, but I would say in the emotions are the information. So emotion is information.
Old 21-12-2020, 11:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
My experience is this: In the other world(s) when communicating there is information/words/Knowledge in the very emotions, if one stick to it and not abrupt it too soon you will end up "just knowing". We here on earth are taught to believe emotion is emotion and information is another, but I would say in the emotions are the information. So emotion is information.
Hmmm, that is interesting. In the 1800s, melancholy was considered to be an unpleasant precondition for spirituality. Contrast the 1800s attitude with the attitude today - where the spiritual person is usually expected to be serene and smiling. Just interesting I guess.
Old 28-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Seeker

Strangely enough I just posted on another thread about the entities/attachments as described in Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Castenada where he write about the wendigo/wetiko mind virus. I recommend looking up Bernhard Guenther as he explains the concept very well.
Old 28-12-2020, 09:22 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall-sky
I am not a spiritual person at all, but every year or so I have a weird experience. I have wondered if I have a mental illness of some kind, but it seems to me that mental illness would result in more frequent experiences.

I have a theory that I somehow generate or attract weird experiences when I am mentally off-balance such as depression.

This stuff bothers me. It fascinates me, but it is all so weird and I don't know why it seems to happen to me when it does not happen to most people. I have never cared about spirituality except that it seems to come to me unasked.
Well if you are a cat, you are probably Ok, but if you are a human you probably have several mental illnesses. Try to be reincarnated as a cat next time, they are much wiser... and have good reflexes...and there are always plenty of bugs to eat so you are not likely to go hungry.

I think perhaps it is often when we are sad or depressed that we start seeking answers, and then the teacher appears because the student is ready. The teacher can take just about any form or no particular form at all. It may even take the form of a cat.
Old 29-12-2020, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:

I think when you see a correlation like your seeing you can see that often when we are ‘off balance’ in some way, we are less inclined to be controlling things. Depression, imbalances or reactions of some kind, are always going to activate your spiritual/emotional or physical experiences, if that’s what’s needed. I remember having vivid experiences when I was in the core of myself. It’s that point of letting go, you let in more.

Think spaciousness in your self..shaking things up differently to shake you up. Remember it’s only this stuff coming in to support you to grow beyond your limitations.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Thanks, I had never considered that emotions might be the language of communication between humans and spirits, but that is an interesting idea.

That is an idea to ponder on. I wonder how it might work?
Old 04-01-2021, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder

For me its the other way around. I know I'm not crazy, i have no mental illness problem but every time i come to a place of emotional peace some weird s..t happens to f me up. I'm also not spiritual but some things that happened i just cant explain and I try to have an open mind, searching answers everywhere.