Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 04-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Pathfinder

Long message but somebody can help me out with a miracle and guidance

So I've posted alil bit on here about my 3rd eye and my angel.
I think my angel is a demon but he has wings. Idc what anyone rethinks really its 2020 and I'm very powerful and very wise.
I've been through hell and back over alot of things with god and the bible.
Someone on here keeps telling me there is no god
but I know there is and there is a heaven and hell. But nvm all that. I'm here to speak to my angel that is with me everyday I just wish for him to come near.
My 3rd eye opened by accident or someone opend it on purpose.
I believe someone open it on purpose to get inside my mind and they tLk to me and I hear them all ths time. The things I listen to makes me feel better.
My body and soul is crazy and I have turned my body inside out like a freak or a creature. But before some this I felt my body n soul fall off the face of the earth and wasnt held on by nothing.
God ripped my soulmate away from me n he warned me before it all happens so my soul wasnt caught or hung on by anything it was being taken over by spirits but I put stopped to all that.
Worst thing ever k felt my soul and body burn my veins were burning it was scary n I never wannango thru it again I felt like god couldn't save me.
He showed me his hand n he showed me.himself crying. N he showed me alot ima post a picture of the things I saw with this. He needed my hand for a reason.
N I'll always be there for him n do what hs needa me.to do. But my name is Cassandra amd I'm 26 years old who is am amgel and didnt deserve what I went through n I felt liek,God couldn't save me knowing he wanted to and that sucks.
But I know hes with me everyday and we are gonna get through this.
I I'm not writing this to be fun I need a miracle. I know someone has to know something or cam help me find out whata really going on witojt being judgmental bout everything.
N I really know someone has got to help me.gl forward I need a miracle.

I ask for my angel words quite often n hearing them but I feel like I could just be making if up
in my own mind even tho I'm not. The words us to be outside my head now itsonside amd its better that way but its harde to believe what's real and what's fake.
N what real to me is my soul amd body ripping away from something my whole self realy and I dont have it no move I couldnt feel my fingertips like I was just hanging on by a thread
to the earth and then one day bout 4 months ago I felt something wrap round my soul n my fingertips
back and I know my soulmate wrapped round me.
N hes out there somewhere. I know non of this makes sense but if u were me how would you feel if the most insane evil things have happend to me and the most beautiful things have happend to me.
God and the spirits tell me I'm the garden of eve. Like the actual garden and that's how my soul could feel like.
Its mighty amd its scary ilky and I felt it in a bad way before but

I know I have a beautiful soul n I need god and jesus and my Angel's and demons to surround me and send me some messages somehow or find someone on earth that knows and can help me.
I know I'm not alone I just need them to speak up and help me.
I definitly need a miracle and shown some mercy on me please. I have a beautiful future to live I know
It in this life or in the afterlife but i need mercy shown to me and my soul to be free cause
i feel trapped but for a good reason.
Thank you for listening
Old 04-11-2020, 03:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am not one to go to a Heaven or a Hell or even to God with the big "G" in its place but I do feel we are here to experience life and to grow from the lessons that life gives us.

When it comes to the Third Eye that is the opening to our "intuition" this is your place of awareness so its a place where you are being asked to listen from within yourself and to trust in that process. It is a place where your being guided to shut off the "brain chatter" and listen to your gut and that inner voice. Too look at your life path and see where it can go forwards.

Many times when we hit that darker place on the path we bring in those images like a demon or a false angel but we are really being told to pick up our feet and MOVE.

Yes times right now with all the Covid 19 issues it is easy to be brought down by it all to fall victim to the news and the information out there that is not always based on facts. We have to learn to look past all this at times, to turn off the social media and see where our life path is in all of the chaos we see out there. To see where we can make steps to move forwards even if its at a slow pace, we keep moving.

Your not alone in all this, too your not in need a a miracle more your in need of seeing that you can over come things along the path of life if you open to listen to what your Guide (s) are saying without words. Take a deep breath and feel what life is, feel what its like to just for a moment let it all go and just breath.

Lynn
Old 04-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Lynn

Namaste
Old 06-11-2020, 01:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Cassandra,

Everything that you believe or perceive to be real in your world shapes the experiences you have and how you experience and deal with them.

You just need help adjusting your perceptions about certain things in order to begin your Healing journey.
I would be grateful to have a chance to speak with you personally, that way I can answer specific questions alot quicker for you and hopefully even be able to see you through the healing journey.������

Let's set up a time to speak sometime Cassandra. Message me a time that works for you.!
Old 06-11-2020, 08:17 AM
Pathfinder

:) thank u

Right now would be perfect. But anytime really just message me on here. I would like to talk to you. I sent u a message. I need to change things I see I know but it's hard. Wen u dont knowxbut it's so serious. But ima find my way soon and be happier than ever