Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-10-2020, 01:23 AM
I'm very impressed with Rob Schwartz's research

I am very pleased with everything about Rob Schwartz.
See for yourself.
He has many interviews online -youtubes...most over an hour.

Reg computer guy, - then sees a medium - she tells him things like secret thoughts in his head, so he gets
interested in the Afterlife.

He does extensive research...writes some books...Your Life's Purpose,
Your Life's Gift...I got that one.
He is so clear, so informative, so helpful, so easy to read.

I'm not gonna place a link cuz there are so many.
Just youtube him...take your pick.
SO much is explained! And isn't that what we want, to understand how life works!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2020, 12:16 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I am very pleased with everything about Rob Schwartz.
See for yourself.
He has many interviews online -youtubes...most over an hour.

Reg computer guy, - then sees a medium - she tells him things like secret thoughts in his head, so he gets
interested in the Afterlife.

He does extensive research...writes some books...Your Life's Purpose,
Your Life's Gift...I got that one.
He is so clear, so informative, so helpful, so easy to read.

I'm not gonna place a link cuz there are so many.
Just youtube him...take your pick.
SO much is explained! And isn't that what we want, to understand how life works!

From your recommendation, I am watching some of Robert Schwartz videps now.They're very interesting and seem to ring true to me.I've seen them before but didn't take much notice of them but after watching acouple through out,They have captured me.See you in a couple of weeks,when I've watched them.
Old 30-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
....They have captured me. See you in a couple of weeks,when I've watched them.
Lol, that was FUNNY!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2020, 08:00 AM
Master

Looked at a couple of Rob's videos but wasn't really impressed. Same old stuff with a little bit added and a little bit taken away.

Reminded me to some extent of 'Journey of Souls' - the most pitiful book I have ever read.

We really need to come to terms with this universe and our place in it without reverting to implausible presentations. We are, after all, talking about the lives of 8 billion people.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 31-10-2020, 04:39 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Looked at a couple of Rob's videos but wasn't really impressed. Same old stuff with a little bit added and a little bit taken away.

Reminded me to some extent of 'Journey of Souls' - the most pitiful book I have ever read.

We really need to come to terms with this universe and our place in it without reverting to implausible presentations. We are, after all, talking about the lives of 8 billion people.

Separate topic, but I've never been able to grok what your belief system is, beside thought being the purveyor of the Universe

Oh and you help people, that means a lot..

Curiously, tis' all
Old 31-10-2020, 06:29 PM
Color

A fun little story from my memory of Rob's stories.
So a woman decides to come back a 'dwarf' (the word used)...knowing she would be teased and mocked ...generally a hard life...
Why?
So that despite the external tough time (just walking down the street), she would learn self esteem, inner strength, self reliance and so on.
But knowing it would be a tough time here back on earth ---she made agreements with animals to come with her as her loving pets.
So when she came home she would at least have that comfort around her supporting her.
Making life a bit easier.

Old 31-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Master

I wonder, does this author describe what are we doing in the afterlife? What kind of activities? How do we spend every moment of the eternity, or temporary sojourn there?

Your comment that the woman wanted to "learn self esteem, inner strength, self reliance and so on" made me wonder if we need those there, and to what end.

I don't intend to challenge this author's perspective here.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I wonder, does this author describe what are we doing in the afterlife? What kind of activities?

How do we spend every moment of the eternity, or temporary sojourn there?
Not that I have seen. Seems his niche is more - that place before we come back -
and the agreements we make - or blueprints/plan in general for our up coming lifetime.

Tho, he talks some about past life relationships and how they change rolls,
maybe in the next life. His own included.

But, I read so much about what you asked in Anthony Borgia's, "Life in the Unseen World" + ''More in the Unseen World''.
Free somewhere online - regarding everyday life over there...
And also, a good source is
Chico Xavier if you can find books in English ...and the movie based on his readings/contacts called, (Eng subtitles, DVD available).
''The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey''.

Old 31-10-2020, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Separate topic, but I've never been able to grok what your belief system is...
Yes, that would be a separate topic.
Maybe for a chat in a pm?

Old 31-10-2020, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Not that I have seen. Seems his niche is more - that place before we come back -
and the agreements we make - or blueprints/plan in general for our up coming lifetime.

Tho, he talks some about past life relationships and how they change rolls,
maybe in the next life. His own included.

But, I read so much about what you asked in Anthony Borgia's, "Life in the Unseen World" + ''More in the Unseen World''.
Free somewhere online - regarding everyday life over there...
And also, a good source is
Chico Xavier if you can find books in English ...and the movie based on his readings/contacts called ...Eng subtitles...DVD available.
''The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey''.

Thanks .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.