Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-10-2020, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder
INDIA ONLY SHIVA LINGAM

I’ve been infatuated with this stone since my encounter. And for years I have a collection of 7 of them at this point! It’s shape is soothing and each has different unique markings. They are found in one place on earth being the Narmada River in India. It’s said to be high vibrational and I hope to find it to be beneficial in a kundalini awakening. I often wear one as a necklace or bring a smaller one with me for high vibes. I have a large one that I sometimes roll on my belly and sleep with it’s said to help with red week cramps and I believe it does. Placedo effect or not I love my shivas for many reasons.

Anyone else have a love for the shiva lingams?
Old 22-10-2020, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I’ve been infatuated with this stone since my encounter. And for years I have a collection of 7 of them at this point! It’s shape is soothing and each has different unique markings. They are found in one place on earth being the Narmada River in India. It’s said to be high vibrational and I hope to find it to be beneficial in a kundalini awakening. I often wear one as a necklace or bring a smaller one with me for high vibes. I have a large one that I sometimes roll on my belly and sleep with it’s said to help with red week cramps and I believe it does. Placedo effect or not I love my shivas for many reasons.

Anyone else have a love for the shiva lingams?

I generally do not discuss shiva lingams with others. I, too, really love them. The World might be a nicer place if people took an interest in them.

I agree with your account of them. I also include that they probably are meteorites from a foreign World.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-10-2020, 04:46 AM
Pathfinder
Wow from a foreign world? Wow so cool to think about. I can dig it.

I try to tell anyone who listens how much I love this stone and proclaim the wonderful energy it gives off but everyone looks at me like I’m crazy lol ....I mean I get it some people aren’t into crystals/stones like that but not only that some people just aren’t on the same wave length and blind to see/feel.

I agree BigJohn! The world would be a nicer place if they took interest.

I’m going to secretly just plant mini shivas in my loved ones spaces lololol🤣🤣🤣 nice world 2021 here we come !! Lol
Old 22-10-2020, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Wow from a foreign world? Wow so cool to think about. I can dig it.

I try to tell anyone who listens how much I love this stone and proclaim the wonderful energy it gives off but everyone looks at me like I’m crazy lol ....I mean I get it some people aren’t into crystals/stones like that but not only that some people just aren’t on the same wave length and blind to see/feel.

I agree BigJohn! The world would be a nicer place if they took interest.

I’m going to secretly just plant mini shivas in my loved ones spaces lololol🤣🤣🤣 nice world 2021 here we come !! Lol

Some people 'plant' meteorites in to the ground and ask the 'Universe' for help with various things. I can see the same thing happening with Shiva Linghams.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.