Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Teds and thanks for your kind thoughts It took me another week to deal with the anxiety and overwhelm, and then it came back again this week, like in waves . So I have just begun to realize I will have to use some strong herbal supplements for a while to get through it. Having never had anything near this intense, I have been learning fast over the last few weeks what it feels like and that I can't fully ride it out just by getting stuff done. I do hear many folks have been going through similar for many months now...from worry over work, the pandemic, the state of our democracies round the globe, etc. Not certain, but I think all these must be affecting me as well.

7L

Hey Panda

Hope you're over the worst of it ..

It's interesting what you speak about regarding the global aspect of it all effecting peeps . The more sensitive peeps are the more one can feel it ..

For myself it takes daily practice to keep above water .. I heard a short video the other day about all this brainwashing of fear that for many are subjected to .

I think it was called the Manchurian approach or something like that .

Our health minister said to the masses that we should all imagine that we have the virus and act accordingly

Talk about hypnotic suggestion lol .. especially for the weak minded and the already vulnerable and weak ...

Now we have a super duper contagious virus going around and another lockdown for most in the uk, but it's okay for many on xmas day cos the super duper virus has a day off as well.

It's not anymore deadly and if you're under 60 and have no other serious health conditions you have virtually have no chance of anything serious happening to you .. but hey ho, lets keep the gravy boat flowing on a river of fear .. (It seems to be financially viable to keep it going) .

x daz x
Old 25-12-2020, 01:11 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I welcome your thoughts ...

x daz x

Oneness is what we all share, self is yours alone.
Old 27-12-2020, 05:26 AM
Master
I've always thought Oneness meant inter-connectedness. We are all One, in essence, but obviously many since we are individual souls.

In the beginning it is said there was really no real difference between us and God. We were truly One. Spirits were like waves on an ocean. But then became drops leaving the Ocean to experience the universe. So even leaving that Source, the drop has within in all the same essence of the Ocean, not matter how dirty or unclean the water becomes. And no matter how separate or separated each drop is from another or the Ocean, the drops "intuitively" and "telepathically'' are forever linked to another; even in the realm of separation which is the 3rd dimension.

I hope these analogies make sense.

I experienced this sense of oneness profoundly during the beginning of the Covid lockdown, and then majorly again during BLM, and again during the Election nights. There is a sense that our Collective consciousness is being poured more and more with Higher Consciousness. Our collective human consciousnesses, our human natures, is being further connected on a global level to the Universal Christ Consciousness. This is the work of the Holy Spirit. That Spirit reconnects us back into the Interconnectedness. The Holy Spirit is that essence in the drop, and that is in the Ocean. Thus all things are forever One and forever Many. That will never change.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Oneness is what we all share, self is yours alone.

There is definitely self individualisation in such a way where my thoughts, experiences and feelings are my own so to speak but there are so many aspects and contexts to oneness from a foundation of individuality to beyond that where there is no individual self .

x daz x
Old 16-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I've always thought Oneness meant inter-connectedness. We are all One, in essence, but obviously many since we are individual souls.

In the beginning it is said there was really no real difference between us and God. We were truly One. Spirits were like waves on an ocean. But then became drops leaving the Ocean to experience the universe. So even leaving that Source, the drop has within in all the same essence of the Ocean, not matter how dirty or unclean the water becomes. And no matter how separate or separated each drop is from another or the Ocean, the drops "intuitively" and "telepathically'' are forever linked to another; even in the realm of separation which is the 3rd dimension.

I hope these analogies make sense.

I dare say that there is anyone that can recall the moment of being individualised as a soul .

It's hard enough remembering being born into this world ..

The only thing I can gather from my realisations so to speak is that there is a moment of being conscious of self after one has transcended self .

The self awareness integrates with whom or what one identifies themselves being . This is why one begins to relate to being a person and their name and with the relationships formed and experienced ..

Prior to ever being identified as an individual but being self aware for the first time, with no world or other's to relate to or relate themselves with ... then perhaps if this 'state' for use of a better word isn't mindful then it might be the case that there is no memory of it to recall

It would be like forgetting your nightly dream but being aware that one is now awake compared to not lol .

x daz x
Old 13-02-2021, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey Panda

Hope you're over the worst of it ..

It's interesting what you speak about regarding the global aspect of it all effecting peeps . The more sensitive peeps are the more one can feel it ..

For myself it takes daily practice to keep above water ..
Hey Teds well it took a while and the past year was truly just hell really. Lots of calming herbals and yes meditation and connection with spirit. It has truly been a learning curve but it's good to feel normal again. It had just been so many months of feeling otherwise.
Quote:
I heard a short video the other day about all this brainwashing of fear that for many are subjected to.

I think it was called the Manchurian approach or something like that .

Our health minister said to the masses that we should all imagine that we have the virus and act accordingly

Talk about hypnotic suggestion lol .. especially for the weak minded and the already vulnerable and weak ...

Now we have a super duper contagious virus going around and another lockdown for most in the uk, but it's okay for many on xmas day cos the super duper virus has a day off as well.

It's not anymore deadly and if you're under 60 and have no other serious health conditions you have virtually have no chance of anything serious happening to you .. but hey ho, lets keep the gravy boat flowing on a river of fear .. (It seems to be financially viable to keep it going) .

x daz x
It's a tough scene for certain Dazzer. The worst is feeling like you could be the agent of death, although luckily I have been very careful around my older folks if feeling snotty or unwell, and have just not gone to visit the very vulnerable.

Hey I went back and took a look at my post and I was responding to what you'd said about the importance of selflessness in relationship with others.
Just wondering...what were your reactions or your thoughts on what I said (see below)? I feel we were really touching on a core bit of our interbeing and our interrelationship with one another, per your thread topic.
Quote:
...not only selflessness but also parity, mutuality, and reciprocity between adults are all truths under authentic love, and all are things we should strive for in all our relationships. In whatever context is appropriate for each of the different relationships in our lives...whether friend, family, partner, neighbor, fellow human being, or citizen of Gaia :)
I know you may have left off further response because I've been so spotty in my followups, LOL...and I apologise for that. It was just a brutal past year, all the way up to the end of it I've just got past. Massive PTSD...constant and unrelenting anxiety. But most happy to have finally found a way to cope and round the bend, LOL...@$%& sake ;)

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-02-2021, 01:05 AM
Master
Amilius and Daz, hello there gents...I had to step away but wanted to comment on the below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius
Quote:
I dare say that there is anyone that can recall the moment of being individualised as a soul .

It's hard enough remembering being born into this world ..

The only thing I can gather from my realisations so to speak is that there is a moment of being conscious of self after one has transcended self .
It would be like forgetting your nightly dream but being aware that one is now awake compared to not lol .
As Amilius said, I too have always felt we were all connected. This has always rung true for me. Why we are who we are, and not some other, however, was of course still the eternal mystery. Because as Daz said, we aren't normally privy to that moment of our soul's creation, when we come to be as individuated souls.

I asked a guide these questions several years back (Why do we come into being as we are, and not as some other? And why do come into being next to some souls and not others?). The guide said only Source knows why that is.

But to help me understand what this really meant, I was shown the moment of my soul's creation, alongside other souls, within a vast panorama I call the map of souls. The souls were illuminated like a map of stars in the sky with connecting filaments.

The guide (Gabriel) said they witnessed the birth (creation/individuation) of our souls, but that only Source knows why we are created as we are. I.e., why it is we come to be located (so to speak) "here" with or "next to" these souls, and not "over there" next to those other souls. But all are connected, some more closely and others more distantly.

Does this resonate with either of you and your understandings? I found it to be very deeply resonant, and it helped me to accept things during a difficult place, quite a harsh and cold place, on my journey. I felt a lot of compassion from the guide, and it really meant something to me. He shared the illumination with a concrete (here, visual) aspect, and spoke to me face to face, both of which I strongly prefer to help me unpack them later.

Basically, what I have come to see is that he was trying to convey to me through illumination that we are where we are (as shown), but that there was also more to it. The more is (as I understand now) that we have to continue to try to bring authentic love to the place we are (on that map of souls), both to ourselves and to others. To one another. To strive to be the change and to bring healing locally where we find ourselves, but simultaneously also on a deeper and grander scale. That is, so long as we act in authentic love toward one another...then over the long arc of the universe, we (each and all) will bend our spot on the map toward right-alignment in Spirit, and the impact will ultimately extend outward to all souls.

(Thanks Gabe I am still unpacking the illumination...but I'm getting there.)

Do either of you have any thoughts on what what was shown /shared with me, and what it means for how we are both distinct as souls and yet also exist in a sort of spatial interbeing with all other souls?

Peace and blessings all
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-02-2021, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey Teds well it took a while and the past year was truly just hell really. Lots of calming herbals and yes meditation and connection with spirit. It has truly been a learning curve but it's good to feel normal again. It had just been so many months of feeling otherwise. It's a tough scene for certain Dazzer. The worst is feeling like you could be the agent of death, although luckily I have been very careful around my older folks if feeling snotty or unwell, and have just not gone to visit the very vulnerable.7L

Hey, glad you're on an upper

For sure it's been a bit of a toughie year for many and being a little cautious is a sensible course of action, but what I have seen and experienced is that there really is a divide between peeps that are full of fear about the virus and catching it and those that don't give a monkeys either way .

What I nodded my head at yesterday listening to some video playing in the background was that the fear of the virus has a worser effect on the self than the virus itself does and I know peeps will say that there are actual deaths related to the virus and I don't want to go into depths regarding this but part of the problem we have is all this fearfulness .

I was in a supermarket a few days back and my mask was about 5 cm off one of my nostrils lol and a security guard approached me as if I had just held the store up with a shotgun

The thing is that if tomorrow the government say's there's no longer the need to wear a mask, I wouldn't be approached .

It's just utter ridiculous how peeps behave based upon what someone say's from one minute to the next .

Quote:
I went back and took a look at my post and I was responding to what you'd said about the importance of selflessness in relationship with others.
Just wondering...what were your reactions or your thoughts on what I said (see below)? I feel we were really touching on a core bit of our interbeing and our interrelationship with one another, per your thread topic.I know you may have left off further response because I've been so spotty in my followups, LOL...and I apologise for that. It was just a brutal past year, all the way up to the end of it I've just got past. Massive PTSD...constant and unrelenting anxiety. But most happy to have finally found a way to cope and round the bend, LOL...@$%& sake ;)

Peace & blessings
7L

In regards to your thoughts on interbeing and all that jazz, I have totally lost my train of thought on what context it relates too lol ..

But how peeps behave towards other's and for reasons why is a deep subject .. and it always reflects an aspect of how they feel within themselves . This of course changes all the time even though there is a core foundation that doesn't digress if you understand me .

This is why you can get a master type of peep still fly off the handle .. Does this mean that the master has forgotten that all is one and one is all -- no, but individual expression is always open for diverse reactions depending on what happens within experience .

This relates in part to the Seth quote on another thread about turning the other cheek because one can point out abusive behaviour and put a stop to it even though there is only interbeingness present .

It's easy to join the dots about Self is all there is and relate to Love and Peace of what you are in totality, but that's not present in the same way as individuality in terms of experience .

This is why on another thread I mentioned about a guru type that was concerned for their students in a riot ..

It's easy to talk about Love and peace and all that jazz, but if that Love and peace was present in completeness, one wouldn't be concerned about anything.

It's all about the comparison of Self vs self .. The totality of what you are compared with an individual aspect of it .

Even though there is no separation per se, there isn't the totality present .

As we have touched on before a drop in the ocean isn't the whole ocean even though it is the ocean

x daz x
Old 14-02-2021, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Amilius and Daz, hello there gents...I had to step away but wanted to comment on the below...

As Amilius said, I too have always felt we were all connected. This has always rung true for me. Why we are who we are, and not some other, however, was of course still the eternal mystery. Because as Daz said, we aren't normally privy to that moment of our soul's creation, when we come to be as individuated souls.

I asked a guide these questions several years back (Why do we come into being as we are, and not as some other? And why do come into being next to some souls and not others?). The guide said only Source knows why that is.

But to help me understand what this really meant, I was shown the moment of my soul's creation, alongside other souls, within a vast panorama I call the map of souls. The souls were illuminated like a map of stars in the sky with connecting filaments.

The guide (Gabriel) said they witnessed the birth (creation/individuation) of our souls, but that only Source knows why we are created as we are. I.e., why it is we come to be located (so to speak) "here" with or "next to" these souls, and not "over there" next to those other souls. But all are connected, some more closely and others more distantly.

Does this resonate with either of you and your understandings? I found it to be very deeply resonant, and it helped me to accept things during a difficult place, quite a harsh and cold place, on my journey. I felt a lot of compassion from the guide, and it really meant something to me. He shared the illumination with a concrete (here, visual) aspect, and spoke to me face to face, both of which I strongly prefer to help me unpack them later.

Basically, what I have come to see is that he was trying to convey to me through illumination that we are where we are (as shown), but that there was also more to it. The more is (as I understand now) that we have to continue to try to bring authentic love to the place we are (on that map of souls), both to ourselves and to others. To one another. To strive to be the change and to bring healing locally where we find ourselves, but simultaneously also on a deeper and grander scale. That is, so long as we act in authentic love toward one another...then over the long arc of the universe, we (each and all) will bend our spot on the map toward right-alignment in Spirit, and the impact will ultimately extend outward to all souls.

(Thanks Gabe I am still unpacking the illumination...but I'm getting there.)

Do either of you have any thoughts on what what was shown /shared with me, and what it means for how we are both distinct as souls and yet also exist in a sort of spatial interbeing with all other souls?

Peace and blessings all
7L

Hey ..

There's lot's to this and I dare say it will be a difficult task confirming either way what is presented .

To suggest that 'Source' knows the why's could portray 'Source' into some type of being that knows, whereas from another perspective this 'Sourceness' is beyond knowing the reasons for why this and that occurs .

I haven't met 'Source' in a way where there has been a me and a Source if you understand me .

There could be a reference of one becoming Source in totality but then there would be no I AM knowing the why this is so .

I would say there are other aspects of ourselves that perhaps knows all the answers to these questions, similar to remembering previous lives or anything that isn't consciously remembered at present, even our physical birthing .

Some would agree that it's all about remembering what we are, maybe we can remember the moment we became individuals, I don't know, all I am basing individuality with is the comparison of not being aware of I AM .

Sounds contradictory but it isn't .

Maybe certain entities do have an accurate understanding of the souls beginning, that's if there ever was ..

It's a toughie in my eyes but I am more drawn to individuality being created in some way than not .

x daz x
Old 15-02-2021, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey ..

There's lot's to this and I dare say it will be a difficult task confirming either way what is presented .

To suggest that 'Source' knows the why's could portray 'Source' into some type of being that knows, whereas from another perspective this 'Sourceness' is beyond knowing the reasons for why this and that occurs .

I haven't met 'Source' in a way where there has been a me and a Source if you understand me .

There could be a reference of one becoming Source in totality but then there would be no I AM knowing the why this is so .
Dazza hey there and thanks for your responses! Yes I'm doing better and thanks again for the well wishes. Right back atcha

Re: Source, it's a good question but I cannot explain why Gabriel said that. I always thought of Source as abstract and undifferentiated...and yet it is not what Gabe's illumination revealed, though I never really thought about it till you asked just now. At the time, I was more focused on the interbeing of souls and why things are as they are. So all I recall is that he said that the interrelationship of souls and why they are as they are (located closer to some and further from others) remained a mystery to all but Source.

To know more, I daresay he'll have to be asked directly And if experience is any indicator, he'll not be shy in responding, LOL...but then again what's shared by the guides will be only as much as those asking can unpack for the time being.

But what I would say is that Gabe seems to be saying (at least in part) is that there IS at least some aspect(s) of Source that can be known by each of us as individuated souls AND by the guides, as well...and that we'd likely have to ask the Source directly....hahaha! But it's a good question and it would be interesting to hear what Gabe has to say on that.

Perhaps the differentiated aspect of One is the only one we can apprehend (or communicate with) directly, LOL. And if so, I'm ok with starting there since I trust the guides. I certainly would have loads of questions, hahaha! *goes off to mentally prepare list of questions for [differentiated aspect of] Source*...

For me, I would say the challenge, as always, is to free our minds first and foremost...and to be be willing to trust and to simply receive what is shared by the guides (transcendentals) -- no matter how unexpected or strange it may initially seem. They are not all-knowing, but they are transparently honest, sincere, wise, and right-aligned in spirit. And they will only act (speak, share, teach, etc) in behalf of your highest good in authentic love.

Quote:
I would say there are other aspects of ourselves that perhaps knows all the answers to these questions, similar to remembering previous lives or anything that isn't consciously remembered at present, even our physical birthing .

Some would agree that it's all about remembering what we are, maybe we can remember the moment we became individuals, I don't know, all I am basing individuality with is the comparison of not being aware of I AM .

Sounds contradictory but it isn't .

Maybe certain entities do have an accurate understanding of the souls beginning, that's if there ever was ..
Yes I believe ultimately all may be apprehended by each of us...it's just hard to say when that would be. I believe in asking questions directly and seeing what we may learn...because we exist in relationship with them as well. Ultimately as you say everything is individual and personal, including our relationships and communication with the guides and with Source, as well as with one another.

It's all outside of time and space, but the soul's beginning, so to speak, is precisely that moment of individuation I was shown...the initial moment of self-aware individuation within the larger network of souls. It was conveyed that the soul was already formed and pieced out of Source, alongside those souls closest to it. I did not see that bit. That was not available for viewing. What I saw were the souls already formed and becoming individuated, whilst located next to others within the larger panorama of souls. The formation is linked to the "spatial" location or mapping...and that's the part Gabe said was a mystery.
Quote:

It's a toughie in my eyes but I am more drawn to individuality being created in some way than not .

x daz x
I agree...we are individuated (aspects of One), even whilst we are also connected and a part of a greater whole or One.

What I was shown were individual souls coming into being within the larger set of connected souls. And that all these connected souls existed in interbeing with one another and Source. It is the way of all things...all things exist in interbeing, but for souls, the interbeing is much tighter, deeper, and higher-level. Such that, if we have questions, all we really need to do is ask...and to be prepared to hear the answers Easier said than done at times, of course!

Peace & blessings Teds
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Closed Thread