Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 08-05-2020, 09:27 PM
traceyacey12

why doesnt anyone post about scrying with a crystal ball?

Old 09-05-2020, 02:32 AM
Master
Occassionally there are scrying threads posted. Perhaps going back some pages will yield results. I remember scrying threads being posted before. I had posted one myself based off my scrying experiences.

I had seen prior to that others posted as well.

The topic does come up now and then. I haven't done much scrying lately as I'm currently not in a living situation where I feel I can do this freely anymore.

I'm under the impression there simply may not be many whom practice scrying for divinatory method regularly.

In the past here, scrying has indeed been spoken about.

And you could always bring it up. It really is a wonderful and interesting means of divination. Although I will say a crystal ball need not be the only method of scrying. I used to use a small glass ball myself. Water also could be used.

Blessings.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Crystal Balls with in-perfections have gotten very expensive. That might be one part of the problem.

►► Another part of the problem is some actually believe they can not scry so they dismiss it without even trying.

Scrying is easy........ kid's stuff.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Pathfinder

My observations with crystals are that gazing into them and communicating with the crystaline would be one way to ease up 'spirit tiredness' or subconscious burden on a human who wants to look into spiritual things on a consistent basis. Instead of relying on individual soul areas to understand person after person after person after person day in day out day in day out a crystal ball, sentient if you ask me in a different way, can do the same thing but in a different way. The human could build a relationship with the crystaline if it is one that the human trusts and choses to and if the crystalline is also willing then the human comes out a lot cleaner subconsciously as there is a trusted medium (the crystal ball) doing the direct work. My initial guess is it's not talked about too much because most people don't really have a need to work all day on spirit communication and don't use crystal balls all that much. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I just haven't seen much talk about it.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Master

Crystal balls are a tool. I was interested in them at first, then found it more effective to close my eyes and see a visual surface within my mind. Less impressive to an external viewer, but with fewer distractions from outside interferences.
Old 24-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Crystal balls are a tool. I was interested in them at first, then found it more effective to close my eyes and see a visual surface within my mind. Less impressive to an external viewer, but with fewer distractions from outside interferences.

Both methods work for me!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Experiencer
I have a crystal ball, but haven't used it for years. I did few try out, not really concluding. I bet it takes either more practice or maybe I just don't really connect with that type of divination.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 30-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimar
I have a crystal ball, but haven't used it for years. I did few try out, not really concluding. I bet it takes either more practice or maybe I just don't really connect with that type of divination.

Do you remember looking at a cloud and seeing angels, animals, etc.?

Look at the Crystal Ball and see if you see animals, angels, etc....
It is that easy....

Most people claim they can not do it.... they are exerting too much in to it.

Old 30-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Master
I was looking at the bathroom floor's tile yesterday..... and saw Angels and other things.

Old 30-08-2020, 11:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Do you remember looking at a cloud and seeing angels, animals, etc.?

Look at the Crystal Ball and see if you see animals, angels, etc....
It is that easy....

Most people claim they can not do it.... they are exerting too much in to it.

You're right! I always see bunch of things looking at the clouds! Dragons, rabbits, horses, etc...
Never thought about it that way Gonna have to take another look at my crystal ball!

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)