Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Experiencer

Anyone Else from Hawaii

Just wondering who's out there. Wondering if anyone is from Hawaii originally? Anyone currently here?
Old 22-10-2019, 06:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't think I have met anyone from Hawaii here, your the first person that I know of.

where are you from thread

Do you like living in Hawaii? Seems dreamy. I am in the pacific coast, similarities but nothing compared of course. Would like to visit Hawaii someday soon.
Old 22-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Clover! I pretty much grew up in Hawaii and can't imagine moving away. I have seen other places in the world, and feel right at home here. It's great. It's weather is very temperate, which is ideal for outdoors and being in nature. Speaking of nature, it's everywhere. 10 minutes in one direction and you're at the ocean. 10 minutes in the other direction and you're up in the mountains. It's great, and you should visit!
Old 29-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Thank you Clover! I pretty much grew up in Hawaii and can't imagine moving away. I have seen other places in the world, and feel right at home here. It's great. It's weather is very temperate, which is ideal for outdoors and being in nature. Speaking of nature, it's everywhere. 10 minutes in one direction and you're at the ocean. 10 minutes in the other direction and you're up in the mountains. It's great, and you should visit!
You really are proud of where you live.

As for me, I have to travel about 20 minutes to get to the mountains. I am surrounded by mountain ranges.

One day, I was at an intersection in which all the mountain ranges
in the north, south, west and east direction, were all the same 'height'.

I wonder if anybody else has ever noticed that 'special location'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-11-2019, 02:13 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Just wondering who's out there. Wondering if anyone is from Hawaii originally? Anyone currently here?

No,I'm from the UK,but I wish I was from Hawaii.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You really are proud of where you live.

As for me, I have to travel about 20 minutes to get to the mountains. I am surrounded by mountain ranges.

One day, I was at an intersection in which all the mountain ranges
in the north, south, west and east direction, were all the same 'height'.

I wonder if anybody else has ever noticed that 'special location'.

It almost sounds like you're in Las Vegas. When I visit there, it seems there are equal height mountains an equal distance from all sides of the city.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
No,I'm from the UK,but I wish I was from Hawaii.

The UK sounds like fun too. I have never been there yet, but do want to visit!
Old 15-11-2019, 02:16 PM
Master
I wish you a Mele Kalikimaka this December!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

Thank you very much!
Old 25-04-2020, 05:00 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi, Hawaiian Dreams - I live near Manchester UK - a month ago i'd have had a joke with you that we get similar weather to you - a joke because we had a century of rain here in the last 8 years... but do you know the last month as the air has cleared with less pollution a month of sun, might have to buy some shorts soon, part ex the brolly - coincidence better weather as the earth settles, I don't know, some rain is promised so we'll see.

I must say it would be good if people put on profiles which country they are from, if not a city, it would be nice!! - Its not as though anyone's going knock on asking for a cup of sugar, or worst still can you lend me some money please, bet I could find them lol - lend us a few quid, pay you back tomorrow... Ive heard some live in a far away galaxy and AP in to use someone's computer on earth to message when people are asleep and AP back out again - ive think its pretty fast this AP thing going at least 100mph or more Ive heard, back to the far away galaxy faster than a squirrel being chased by a whippet.