Originally Posted by mystlyn
I personally have never seen a UFO but I am a firm believer that of all the billions of stars out there if only 1% of them had one planet orbiting them that has the capability to support life then we are definitely not alone.
Yes, and also the physical universe is expanding, plus it's only possible to see 4% the rest of the 96% is "dark matter"
Apart from the expanding physical universe which we can only the 4% of it, you have more multiple-dimensions where consciousness can have a life there
Reality is consciousness and multi-dimensional
Right now you're operating the body of an alien for a very termporal period of time, because you're not a human being.
What you really are is consciousness beyond form and mind, but we play different characters, different alients, different realities, different dimensions in order to experience something that we wish to until we change it for something new