Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-11-2021, 04:56 PM
Experiencer
New Experience

EXPERIENCE Friday 26/11/2021 4:02pm

I was walking down the street, I was going to take a short cut across the crossing by the dual carriageway but I changed my mind and just carried on down to the next traffic light crossing I went past the school and noted a few pupils late leaving school it was not fully dark still almost dusk like just before id got to the bus stand this old lady came out of no were brown coat loaded up with old type carrying bags I almost went into her she glanced at me for a second as we past id got about ten yards away when something in my head said turn round know so I looked back right up the street and across the road old lady had vanished she was quit a stocky lady and moved slowly much slower then my walking pace

so I carried on looking around to see were she had gone to there was no way on earth shed get up that hill in 10 or 15 seconds, this has happened many times before but not for a long time now in my early thirties id be walking through a precinct when id be hit something like an invisible wall and everything would go in slow motion as if it was passing through me, could this have been spirit walking the streets or a past echo of which im not 100% sure but I was sure the old lady perceived me
Old 02-12-2021, 01:39 PM
Master

My guesses hear , a living lady that moves faster than you would think. A ghost, the spirit of a once living person. Left over energy of a once living person. A thought form . A living person in their Astral body, but asleep.