Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-08-2021, 07:21 AM
Knower
I had another cat dream, I think this time it was really just a dream but not sure. One cat was sitting on my chest (which took me out of the dream, but did not wake me up) and another cat was stepping around my head (I was laying down, of course). I did not have much interaction with cats in my life, but this visit was also really nice.
Old 27-11-2021, 05:06 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
"I've only read about such abilities! That is one gifted cat!"

What a wonderful account. It makes me wonder.........

She did it again quite recently. She was asleep upstairs and I was downstairs in the kitchen when I heard Leo make a mad dash for the kitchen from the family room and slosh water from the water bowl as he must have skidded into it. I looked into the doorway and saw Mouse sitting on the window sil where previous owners had left that open when they put on the addition to the back of the house. It's a pretty need architectural feature because the exterior is brick. Anyway, Mouse was sitting on the window sil and she jumped down into the dining room and disappeared. I could not find her at all and I had a clear view of both doorways into the dining room so I would have seen her if she had left the room. So I'm calling her. My daughter comes down to say Mouse was asleep upstairs but she woke up and came out into the hall. She is full of surprises!