Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Master
This thread reminds me very strongly about a certain mantra and I shall write it in Sanskrit:

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya |
Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya |
Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Meaning:
1: Om, (O Lord) Keep me not in the Unreality (of the bondage of the Phenomenal World), but lead me towards the Reality (of the Eternal Self),
2: (O Lord) Keep me not in the Darkness (of Ignorance), but lead me towards the Light (of Spiritual Knowledge),
3: (O Lord) Keep me not in the (Fear of) Death (due to the bondage of the Mortal World), but lead me towards the Immortality (gained by the Knowledge of the Immortal Self beyond Death),
4: Om, (May there be) Peace, Peace, Peace (at the the three levels - Adidaivika, Adibhautika and Adhyatmika).
Old 13-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Administrator
lol

here's to you both my friends....

We all know without, hmmm.. excuse me for the pun here... a 'Shadow' of a bought we are untouched by darkness and still alive when the sun once again reaches our eyes, this is the macrocosm to our microcosm, our outer view to our inner perception,

I bless those who are fearful of natures circles and seasons, but our greatest fears come from within because we often open up doors to the lessons it brings us,

just for understanding purposes I will give you an example.

when I was younger I would have nightmares, dreams of monsters, evil hidden spirits, dragons, demons and of course the blooming devil itself, for years, from the age of 4 to the age of 14 I would run and hide and fend off the hooded claws,
during that time I was in and out of children's homes, sacrificed by fire.... literally, beaten abused in as many ways you can imagine, the outer world was just a cruel as the inner one

the only place I could go was towards that inner spark of a life that I hung onto that no one could touch or extinguish,

look at I now, trying to understand wisdom, being kind to my fellow men, showing compassion towards others, a loving husband to my wife and respectful to my children.

what is it that made my life change so much?
Old 13-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Administrator
Maya (illusion of the heart)
For many years I looked for grace, Although it was in this very same place
I didn't think to look within, I couldn't see for all my sins
Blinded by this doubtful mind, I sought refuge in the big outside
I have my spade so deeper I went, into this world of illusion
Now you may wonder where did I go, what did I do, and what do I know
All I can tell you is I'm still here, making up my own karma.
One day I did sigh, I sit down and cry, please Lord tell me no lies.
I want to know the meaning of life, but which way do I turn?
I was told to look deep inside, which the ego denied it has really tried.
But now I know there's more to life, than digging my own grave.

There are no questions to the riddles of Maya, There are no answers to seek.
What there is is nothingness, is where Id like to peek.
When the veils of illusion are gone, I can then stand tall.
When this really happens, I will tell you all.
I am a dreamer in this entangled mess, No more will I be subdued.
A million lives have I spent trying, to pay off all my dues.
Now is the time for freedom, A time for letting go.
No more creating karma, no more seeds to sow.
When all is still and quiet, When there are no more ups and downs.
You can rest in perfect harmony. Without feeling like a clown
Heart
Old 13-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Ascender

The fountain of youth has to do with a higher quality emptiness that depending how we relate to becomes either light or dark, both being a type of illumination, but that the dark hides the seams or edges--

The lower darkness always falls back towards the higher emptiness until it becomes light, and so to does the light fall away into the lower pits which arise as emptiness again--

Emptiness is that which can appear as light or dark, but that how we relate to that emptiness decides what is illuminated and what is hidden-- Which is important; because we start discussing interdimensional travel when we get to this point--
Old 13-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
This thread reminds me very strongly about a certain mantra and I shall write it in Sanskrit:

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya |
Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya |
Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Meaning:
1: Om, (O Lord) Keep me not in the Unreality (of the bondage of the Phenomenal World), but lead me towards the Reality (of the Eternal Self),
2: (O Lord) Keep me not in the Darkness (of Ignorance), but lead me towards the Light (of Spiritual Knowledge),
3: (O Lord) Keep me not in the (Fear of) Death (due to the bondage of the Mortal World), but lead me towards the Immortality (gained by the Knowledge of the Immortal Self beyond Death),
4: Om, (May there be) Peace, Peace, Peace (at the the three levels - Adidaivika, Adibhautika and Adhyatmika).

The matrix,

Juno Reactor Vs Don Davis - Navras....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5FCIzqpSzU

I mean exactly what you have posted in this thread..... smile
Old 13-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Ascender

Until you understand all is light, you are misled by the darkness you avoid--
Old 13-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
The fountain of youth has to do with a higher quality emptiness that depending how we relate to becomes either light or dark, both being a type of illumination, but that the dark hides the seams or edges--

The lower darkness always falls back towards the higher emptiness until it becomes light, and so to does the light fall away into the lower pits which arise as emptiness again--

Emptiness is that which can appear as light or dark, but that how we relate to that emptiness decides what is illuminated and what is hidden-- Which is important; because we start discussing interdimensional travel when we get to this point--

thank you for your wise words. Namaste.
Old 13-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
Until you understand all is light, you are misled by the darkness you avoid--

Smile. that requires letting it all go...

another word to consider.... surrender
Old 13-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
lol

here's to you both my friends....

We all know without, hmmm.. excuse me for the pun here... a 'Shadow' of a bought we are untouched by darkness and still alive when the sun once again reaches our eyes, this is the macrocosm to our microcosm, our outer view to our inner perception,

I bless those who are fearful of natures circles and seasons, but our greatest fears come from within because we often open up doors to the lessons it brings us,

Who is afraid of nature? I aint. (it is dark and cloudy here, looks like a storm brewing or some nice welcome rains. And it is summer too. No sun showing it's face, but tomorrow is a new day, who knows what tomorrow will bring)
Quote:
just for understanding purposes I will give you an example.

when I was younger I would have nightmares, dreams of monsters, evil hidden spirits, dragons, demons and of course the blooming devil itself, for years, from the age of 4 to the age of 14 I would run and hide and fend off the hooded claws,
during that time I was in and out of children's homes, sacrificed by fire.... literally, beaten abused in as many ways you can imagine, the outer world was just a cruel as the inner one
Quote:
the only place I could go was towards that inner spark of a life that I hung onto that no one could touch or extinguish,

Quote:
look at I now, trying to understand wisdom, being kind to my fellow men, showing compassion towards others, a loving husband to my wife and respectful to my children.

THe greater picture comes into being through this shared space, wisdom shows the truth of itself through learned suffering. We as humans have an inbuilt spark for survival. It leads us down many paths. We choose the path we want, and life continues to show us more of life to build on that. We pick and choose as we open deeper to the face of all movement in us, using the many array of emotional charges that we have within. Some access deeper more, some don't, some seek out survival that only meets the face of fear, never moving beyond it more complete. Some use the emotional charge of anger to propel and serve them for survival. Some use loving means because they know, they are aware of how they can be. The world is served in so many ways of being, survival and awareness. "We are all in this together". The infinite well of wisdom is life, is you, is experience and awareness..It is everything, not one thing..
Quote:
what is it that made my life change so much?

Understanding of many aspects of life, call it light, call it will to survive and turn your life around. Humans believe we see because of light, we don't need light to see, we only need human awareness to build a bigger picture of life itself, we need to "not see" to learn how we feel, then we let go and then we see more of how we can be and know we can be. It is called life learning..

We can see because of experience to see more, we don't need light to see. We need to let go into the unknown to see..Life is made up of many ways, experiences, emotions, feelings, drivers, ways of survival..and ways to feel good, build happiness joy, love..Experience is a good teacher. We create the experience to match our beliefs.

Depths of fear- understand the deeper nature of themselves. It knows itself to know itself and what houses within that depth beyond that knowing, fear is a good teacher to run and hide from the external or open and glow the inner wisdom gained from all that one has experienced, become aware of and gained through the nature of their own life and process.

Wisdom is the holistic formation of a deeper awareness of life and experience, feelings and you being you come into a greater picture to show you as you are now aware. Built inclusive with the many reflections of life showing you yourself in everyway we can be. We reflect on life and life shows us more. Life wants us and life will continue to show us what we are creating, what we are and what we can be.

Awareness built from experience into being itself more aware of potential, creation, flow and even fancy words...hehehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 13-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Suspended
Through what you have written is showing your wisdom is of great improvement ,well done, nearly to perfect. Love your wisdom.