Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Guide
Everything is of your doing

Everyone is drifting within their own moods
Committing to a certain level of feelings
Everyone is drifting in their own set of rules
Creating the world that they believe in

Every moment that you are taken to
Is signified by the mood that overtakes you
What are you asking for? What are you ready for?

Circumstances, people and things surround you for their specific reasons
They are committed to the feelings that you are signaling

Everything that surrounds you is moving a certain pace
Signifying the movements that you make

Where are you living?
Are you on the precipice of a new reality?
Do you see the next chapter bleeding in?

Are you signaling to the world the feelings that you'd like to get back?
Do you know of your heart space?
Old 12-12-2016, 02:50 AM
Master
He is back!

He has offered us some valuable insights and questions. I know my heart space, it feels lovely actually. I am on the precipice of a new reality, most definitely. I live in a house. I do see the next chapter coming in even without seeing it. I guess my radar is set as it is, and what I get back is pretty awesome even without getting anything.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-12-2016, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
Everyone is drifting within their own moods
Committing to a certain level of feelings
Everyone is drifting in their own set of rules
Creating the world that they believe in

Every moment that you are taken to
Is signified by the mood that overtakes you
What are you asking for? What are you ready for?

Circumstances, people and things surround you for their specific reasons
They are committed to the feelings that you are signaling

Everything that surrounds you is moving a certain pace
Signifying the movements that you make

Where are you living?

If everyone looked in the mirror with them same thoughts this world would be a much better place!
Old 12-12-2016, 03:38 AM
Administrator
What are you asking for?
Wisdom

What are you ready for?
That which cannot be held within the mind or body but know it to be truth forever unfolding in spirit

Where are you living?
Within

All the time

It is already there

Yes.
I do.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:50 AM
Master
What are you asking for?
Clarity

What are you ready for?
Opportunities which allow freedom of expression - a focus or direction to share all the energies around.

Where are you living?
According to the internet, I am having yet another "Dark Night of the Soul" moment, so I'm stuck within my own head again.

Nope, I just keep on revisiting all the old ones hoping something's gonna change.

No, I am waiting for the next chapter to be written, all the while realising it ain't gonna write itself.

Are you signalling to the world the feelings that you'd like to get back?
All the time

Yes, I know of it.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Deactivated Account
''everything is of your own doing'' yea makes sense, try telling that a terminally ill cancer patient who certainly did NOT ask for that. Or someone who is born with an illness that hinders their life. Some things happen for a reason, but trying to find a reason behind literally everything is just absurd in my humble opinion. I know, you or somone else are probably gonna say they were a bad person in their past life and forced to suffer in this one because there are no other excuses.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
''everything is of your own doing'' yea makes sense, try telling that a terminally ill cancer patient who certainly did NOT ask for that. Or someone who is born with an illness that hinders their life. Some things happen for a reason, but trying to find a reason behind literally everything is just absurd in my humble opinion. I know, you or somone else are probably gonna say they were a bad person in their past life and forced to suffer in this one because there are no other excuses.

Seeing children who are terminally ill, I asked myself the same question. I find the answer on the other side of the coin. Seeing them as angles, as inspiration. Their souls must be so pure that they are faced with the hardest and final lesson in life, hence this is their last incarnation on earth.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Seeing children who are terminally ill, I asked myself the same question. I find the answer on the other side of the coin. Seeing them as angles, as inspiration. Their souls must be so pure that they are faced with the hardest and final lesson in life, hence this is their last incarnation on earth.

Whilst I in no way wish to belittle this example, it does remind me of the saying, 'If a bird does its doo-doo on you, it's a sign of good luck'.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith

What if those so-called ''angels'' are just mere children? I know people like you refuse to believe in something so dark and try to find something positive in even the most horrible things, but you have to stay realistic and realise that life is cruel, ruthless, and at times completely random and pointless. I'm sorry to say but to think those children are incarnated angels is just a fairytale thought pattern. I'm not saying I am right and you are wrong and you are free to believe what you want, but you also have to keep an open mind and accept the fact that things could be completely different than you WANT them to be.

Don't get me wrong... I really wish I was wrong and you were right, but trying to find new-age excuses behind everything tragic in the world is a sign of weakness and desperation in my opinion (not saying you are) and I'm sure telling those parents who lost their children to cancer that they were ''incarnated angels'' would most likely not soothe them and I hope you will never do such a thing.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
What if those so-called ''angels'' are just mere children? I know people like you refuse to believe in something so dark and try to find something positive in even the most horrible things, but you have to stay realistic and realise that life is cruel, ruthless, and at times completely random and pointless. I'm sorry to say but to think those children are incarnated angels is just a fairytale thought pattern. I'm not saying I am right and you are wrong and you are free to believe what you want, but you also have to keep an open mind and accept the fact that things could be completely different than you WANT them to be.

Don't get me wrong... I really wish I was wrong and you were right, but trying to find new-age excuses behind everything tragic in the world is a sign of weakness and desperation in my opinion (not saying you are) and I'm sure telling those parents who lost their children to cancer that they were ''incarnated angels'' would most likely not soothe them and I hope you will never do such a thing.
You should also keep an open mind. Just because certain things don't make sense to you doesn't mean that there isn't a good explanation, it just might be beyond the thinking mind. It seems to me that your understanding is being hindered by a determination, conscious or unconscious, that certain things shouldn't happen.