Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-04-2021, 03:14 PM
Master
Mum took me to some of of her school Days

I had a drink where my mum showed me some of school Days she did in the 1940s Primary School but I was Invisible but no that's a maybe I could say what was going on
Surely me the headmaster she had nothing I was shown it looks like the headmaster bad person but when was showing me what happened to her her
My mum's or Primary School is just standing empty now
I think the 1940s what was life what it was like for my mum in the 1940s as a kid
s

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Administrator
I was just speaking to my friend and the question come about how different things are now to when we were kids,
the freedom we had our school days.then she was saying about our parents school days she was saying she thought a lot about this when she was in hospital.
and she said it bought her comfort seeing her mothers school days it gave her a glimps into the past,
and knowing that even though they are no longer here they are never far away either.
And the message to you jo is because you can not see her it doesnt mean she has gone.

Namaste
Old 14-04-2021, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I was just speaking to my friend and the question come about how different things are now to when we were kids,
the freedom we had our school days.then she was saying about our parents school days she was saying she thought a lot about this when she was in hospital.
and she said it bought her comfort seeing her mothers school days it gave her a glimps into the past,
and knowing that even though they are no longer here they are never far away either.
And the message to you jo is because you can not see her it doesnt mean she has gone.

Namaste

I am pleased mum sure me part of Us school years it was General it was June WWI I am places show me even if she is in a chapel of rest
I didn't people it's deceased in chapel of rest and it'd be here must have a body experiences to to show me her part of her past but is a pleasure to say
I think my mum had a good even me before health and safety feels spoilt everybody Have and safety laws Spotify kids
Say my mum's Primary School ideas show me what was like for Mum in 1940s is my dad was a school 1940s because my mum and dad there is only 6 months between them in age
I'm not at this kids would not be allowed to swim around the lamppost like I did my mum did and and mum did and saw on before and cookie childhood before having City last come in in I think Mum was telling me this in the Stream does it station train
I get more dreams with Mum like this even dad comes for even more happy still seeing them both together

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔