Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-04-2021, 05:52 AM
Pathfinder

If your real and there you will reply and let me know its.you for sure and tell me ev

It's been 6 years since u came into my life and showed me a better way to live. You also showed me I've very loved. I have no idea what you look like but I know that u care deeply. If your at a place with no phones n no way of tlking to me I understand but I'm trying my hardest to reach out and make a real conversation with you my twin flame or soulmate. I know a twinflame is wrapped round ur soul u cant feel complete without ur twinflame. A soulmate is lil more self spoken. Your just ment to be forever. And you will be. A twinflame is more wrapped round ur core inside. N I never wanna feel the harsh things I felt sweetie. I feel in love again n I wanted to marry this man then the demons and angels came back and told me to think once again. I need you to do something to message me one message or something tell me something that not through my head. As god or as ur master even tho u are a master. To let you get a lil Lee way n tlk to me somehow. I wanna hear what u have to say. I care more than you think. U opened my eye up 6 years ago n put me thru hell and back n I finally feel my soul n I know I did something right. I did everything I needed to do to regain my soul. I feel more empowered than ever. I'm going crazy knowing someone's out there that knows me n knows what I went thru n how I felt n is here to help me. I won't give in and I won't give up on talking to you before we may our way. If ur reading this and you think you know a fallen angel who's been thru hell n felt things no one shud ever feel n you know how to help please help.