Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2021, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

TWINFLAME/SOUL CONNECTION/GUIDE

Hi All,

I am fairly new here. I am came a cross the forums in search for some answers on stuff that has been happening recently in my life.

I have this connection with a girl that I just can not put into words, and I do not fully understand the connection. I can see stuff in her that no one else can I know when she is happy and I know when she is broken. We both met each other in a dark place and as time went by we both realized that we actually have very deep feelings for each other but at this moment she does not want this because she just came out of a relationship, where this wasn't real easy she lost two kids in the process.

We were together for a while, this was the roughest split that I ever had to endure in my life, the only thing that comes close to this was loosing my father when I was 6.

Every time I decide that I am done, I am closing down, I will be moving on I get sent back to her, we are still talking but I have this indescribable pull towards her, she has said that we might be twin flames, but since our parting things has changed we no longer feel that we are twin flames, but we are still connected. Since this I have tried opening my 3rd I, in search for answers on a higher level. The one time it went right, and I got something, later that night there was a women walking around my bed telling me that the time is not right yet and that I should wait, ever since then I have been blocked off, I told her about this "women" and she told me the name Athena(she has a striking resemblance to Athena & Brigid(Norse Goddess)) keeps coming up in her head every time I mention this & to add my clairaudience is going insane and it seems like I can not do anything about it.

She always had this thing were she had moths coming to her and then she would get some sort of message or sign about something that would happen, since the split this has stopped and has been happening to me, moths come to me now I do not always get what the message is. It feels like she left a part of her with me and this is why it is happening to me now and not her.

When there is readings done we either always are in each others present or future. I feel like I going mad!!! I do not know what to do.

I am very jealous by nature and I am very protective about what is mine, since we are out it drives me mad to think that she might be with someone else, but the last message that I got was "that if I keep looking for something I will find it and we will never be what we need to be".

I someone has any light on this place share!

Thanks
Old 29-03-2021, 07:25 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena_ZA
Hi All,

I am fairly new here. I am came a cross the forums in search for some answers on stuff that has been happening recently in my life.

I have this connection with a girl that I just can not put into words, and I do not fully understand the connection. I can see stuff in her that no one else can I know when she is happy and I know when she is broken. We both met each other in a dark place and as time went by we both realized that we actually have very deep feelings for each other but at this moment she does not want this because she just came out of a relationship, where this wasn't real easy she lost two kids in the process.

We were together for a while, this was the roughest split that I ever had to endure in my life, the only thing that comes close to this was loosing my father when I was 6.

Every time I decide that I am done, I am closing down, I will be moving on I get sent back to her, we are still talking but I have this indescribable pull towards her, she has said that we might be twin flames, but since our parting things has changed we no longer feel that we are twin flames, but we are still connected. Since this I have tried opening my 3rd I, in search for answers on a higher level. The one time it went right, and I got something, later that night there was a women walking around my bed telling me that the time is not right yet and that I should wait, ever since then I have been blocked off, I told her about this "women" and she told me the name Athena(she has a striking resemblance to Athena & Brigid(Norse Goddess)) keeps coming up in her head every time I mention this & to add my clairaudience is going insane and it seems like I can not do anything about it.

She always had this thing were she had moths coming to her and then she would get some sort of message or sign about something that would happen, since the split this has stopped and has been happening to me, moths come to me now I do not always get what the message is. It feels like she left a part of her with me and this is why it is happening to me now and not her.

When there is readings done we either always are in each others present or future. I feel like I going mad!!! I do not know what to do.

I am very jealous by nature and I am very protective about what is mine, since we are out it drives me mad to think that she might be with someone else, but the last message that I got was "that if I keep looking for something I will find it and we will never be what we need to be".

Thanks
Oh goodness . And this could be me !!
But it's not about me.
However, I do empathize with everything you are saying.
The one thing that strikes me, is this your age.
You are so young to be experiencing/ and knowing all of this.
I was several decades older than you prior to my experience (which I don't post about as even though its the twinflame forum area, you tend to get through shot down in flames/ called a liar/ it don't exist... Etc...... And my experience is worth much more than that from strangers who will NEVER mean anything to me and are only jealous.....
But back to the facts
It's true... The journey is painful...
But never , for one second, believe that your twin does not feel it , just as you do ... The pain is shared equally... As is the Love...
Old 29-03-2021, 08:23 AM
Newbie ;)

The crazy thing is that she brought this all to me. She one could say that she woke me up to all of this. Now she is distant from me, and doing what I need to do is difficult.
Old 29-03-2021, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

To add to all of this. It is like we are perfectly balanced. She is an Aries witch is the beginning and I am Pisces witch is the end, and there is so much going on.
Old 29-03-2021, 09:36 AM
Administrator
Any breakup is painful especially where children are involved. you need to give each other space if you are meant to be together you will be.
but i would sugest you try and get your jealousy under control,
as this could be off putting to her also.

Namaste
Old 29-03-2021, 03:32 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena_ZA
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi Athena, you're jealous because you are off balance, i have had jealous episodes too in the past.

The last message you got, I am reading that as you got it in a spiritual way? I interpret it as if you focus so much on one thing and you want to be right that finally something like it comes along and you see only that and you can too blow it out of proportion, and you don't see the rest.

We have free will. It is essential in our nature, we need it to breath. Jealousy can easily bring out threats to the free will. Not at all as if the person will wanting to cheat or will be cheating. That is not at all what I am getting at. But the thing with jealousy is this.
controlling another person just to safe guard yourself for a moment OR to prove I was right! (One has no right to control someone else, knowingly or in secret. one has the option to trust or distrust, but even if distrust then know where that limit goes - don't pass it. The urge to control can be real powerful and hard to fight against. This comes from our way of thinking of safety, but you are not controling a roof so the rain won't come in, you are controlling a living thing who came here to breath and live on the same free will standard as you did. You are not the boss of this person.
The controlling can to be the attitude, and then it can be like an attitude coming from a strict, I-know-better-kind-of-parent to a child . No place to talk to your equal partner like that. You have to be equal or it won't work. If you are not equal you have to strive for that, you have to have mutual respect.

When I had my jealousy period I suffered more by it than my significant other but it could be because I fought so very hard not to be controlling even if he willingly offered to give me all controll in order to make me feel more safe, I knew that was the wrong way to go and I thought I rather let him go than to put him through that.

In this relationship or in any other you need to find out why this jealousy has exploded like it has, in order for you to find peace and know you're safe. If you know that then it won't come off as strong anymore. I had to do that work and it was emotionally painful, but it was worth it.

I think it takes lots of courage of you to confess about the jealousy stuff, it's human.

I hope you get her back if you want to when and if the time is ready =)
Old 29-03-2021, 07:11 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Any breakup is painful especially where children are involved. you need to give each other space if you are meant to be together you will be.
but i would sugest you try and get your jealousy under control,
as this could be off putting to her also.

Namaste
Absolutely. It's the hallmark of a controller, a jailer - and not many women want that. Nor men for that matter.

If I may say so, it hasn't the makings that signify twin flames according to any doctrinaire I've read about here and on the web (assuming that the phenomenon exists) and - just my view - I can't see how any spiritual practice would sort it out. Is it a spiritual problem? The pairing of male/female (or whatever genders are involved) is natural and it's the personalities and circumstances that cause difficulties - the background (in this case an acrimonious break up), preferences, rebounds, social status, expectations, even mood of the moment. A breakup rarely ends on the day. It can cling for months; years.

Overcoming the jealousy would mean looking back into oneself to find out why it's there.