Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Master
Missing tf

I miss my twin flame even caught up in pinning about the solution or solitude—when we speak the same words it takes a little for the same text to appear: full circle back to the karma with the self..
wanting to know when best to let go and when to hold on seems to be the difference and suggested... wanting to vent and understand but can’t seem to communicate with the runner dynamic or the dynamic it’s self; caught up in realistic realism... I miss that part of my self when you can’t even access higher records of the archives of self or the importance...

Wanting to go home and live quite without the thought of all the terms..wanting my flame to be apart of that either of the terms and term.
That seems to be the only answer when distance is between us and the push and pull technology is in the way; terming from the terminal from self and the reality.. not allowed that to come between us. It’s a far distance between us and I want it’s closure. What have to do too get the answer through...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-03-2021, 11:05 PM
Suspended
Master
Check out the "Hormonal Politics: The Menopausal Left-Riglit and the Seed Center" chapter here
The politics of ecstasy by Leary, Timothy, 1920-1996
https://archive.org/details/ecstaspoliticsof00learrich