Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Master

Death

"Don't depend on death to liberate you from your imperfections. You are exactly the same after death as you were before. Nothing changes; you only give up the body. If you are a thief or a liar or a cheater before death, you don't become an angel merely by dying. If such were possible, then let us all go and jump in the ocean now and become angels at once! Whatever you have made of yourself thus far, so will you be hereafter. And when you reincarnate, you will bring that same nature with you. To change, you have to make the effort. This world is the place to do it."

Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 18-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Master
Yep.
Don’t put off till tomorrow, what you can do ‘right now’.

I’ve had intercessions from family spirits who had unfinished business. They tended to it in spirit form.

When it was done, I could feel how it supported all to ‘move on’..

Incredible really!
Old 18-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
"Don't depend on death to liberate you from your imperfections. You are exactly the same after death as you were before. Nothing changes; you only give up the body. If you are a thief or a liar or a cheater before death, you don't become an angel merely by dying. If such were possible, then let us all go and jump in the ocean now and become angels at once! Whatever you have made of yourself thus far, so will you be hereafter. And when you reincarnate, you will bring that same nature with you. To change, you have to make the effort. This world is the place to do it."

Paramahansa Yogananda
What this Parama.... what ever suggests is highly inaccurate.
What we are outside of this reality has very little to do with what we play out inside this reality.
Old 18-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
What we are outside of this reality has very little to do with what we play out inside this reality.

That’s a very separate view.
Old 18-03-2021, 11:25 PM
Color

Quote:

Paramahansa Yogananda
Yup.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2021, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:

Paramahansa Yogananda
Adding to the chorus …
This is so-o true, and a good reminder.

Anybody who has had communications with the departed knows that “they are exactly the same after death as they were before”
Except now they can communicate ‘psychicly’ … energetically and are readily able to foresee the futures of the living.

Old 19-03-2021, 02:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

You make a good point too, Rah Nam. I suspect he talks about spiritual maturity, and the cultivation of such.

We are not just released from our errors, are we?
Old 19-03-2021, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
You make a good point too, Rah Nam. I suspect he talks about spiritual maturity, and the cultivation of such.

We are not just released from our errors, are we?
What most forget or don't know, this is just Theater. What we are as spirits has mostly little to do with what we play out in this reality. Of cause we seek progression toward .... what ever we call it, source, home, heaven. And it does not matter whether we choose the path of the light or the dark, the goal is the same.
In regards to the original post,it is correct to a point, were we ,as long as we are within the earth realm, (non physical) are in deed in the same state of mind since we are still connected to the mind.

At the point that we leave this non-physical earth realm all our experiences, state of development will be uploaded into a data bank, which will be downloaded again at our next incarnation.

Those who remain within the non-physical earth realm will at some point be drawn up into a physical body and in deed continue where they have left off.
One can not say, if we come from outside the earth realm that we continue where we have left off. Those who come from the Astral realm, have the ability to change their energy structure, in order to have different experiences, choose potential life partners, and so on. And as I have said more than once, I am sure that most if not all who are on this board, have to ability to leave this realm and enter, if they choose from the astral, or their original realm, for those who originated either in the realm of the Fae or the angelic realm, after all, we always return to the realms of our origin.
Old 19-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Master
I'd like to think that it only takes one shot to get it right, however some learn faster than others. One-time for all time I say. Schools out permanently. Lesson learnt. Love rules. Amen
Old 19-03-2021, 04:33 AM
Master

Fair points, Rah Nam - I suspect Paramahansa Yogananda is talking for most people though, and this includes some of us on this forum too (as opposed to those whom you refer to as angels). Spiritual awareness or maturity. I think it took me a recognition too to say 'do the work now' or it will be still there. Death is not a cure, perhaps merely a transition.

Thank you for some great points also.