Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 06-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Pathfinder

Can white sage smoke make paper written intention happen in real life?

Can white sage smoke in a container with a written intention on paper happen in real life? Like manifesting a desire? And is a radionic device less powerfull then white sage smoke to bring out intentions?
Old 06-03-2021, 02:05 PM
Master
No. It is your intention, you got to hold it. Have the intention AND feel it. Then it can manifest.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Pathfinder

Ok but when I dowse the horse race after I fill the room with white sage smoke I keep winning. I did not make an intention but with the smoke present I jot down what I dowsed on paper then I play it. The thing I am trying to understand is when the smoke is present and I jot down dowsed info the info becomes reality. Like making a command using white sage to make it happen quickly. Is this right?
Old 06-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
No. It is your intention, you got to hold it. Have the intention AND feel it. Then it can manifest.
Exactly and I have done this many times to the amazement of my friends.
Feather7,
However, I believe in any and all ceremonies the person believes will help or work...there are so many! Are they needed? No.
Ha, even placing your note under a pyramid for 3 days, then saying it 3 xs as
your burn it over a red candle are fine!
If you believe Elton John songs will help as you burn it ...it is your smiling confident belief and
the power of your imagining it coming to be...that is the thing.
(I say smiling and confident as opposed to a desperate belief. See?)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2021, 03:27 PM
Master
Totally agree with you, Miss Hepburn.
If you believe it works, it'll work.
But generally it does work like I said, and this is proven even, as in measured by scientists: an intention alone does nothing, love & feeling alone does nothing. Combined, however... MAGIC!
Old 06-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Totally agree with you, Miss Hepburn.
If you believe it works, it'll work.
But generally it does work like I said, and this is proven even, as in measured by scientists: an intention alone does nothing, love & feeling alone does nothing. Combined, however... MAGIC!
And it IS like magic.
I kind of can't say some things that, ''I made happen'', because no one here would believe them, many so-called impossible,
simply impossible things....luckily for me -or just fun,
my friends witnessed a few things and about fell over!!

Omg, I'm remembering some things I even forgot about....soooooo glad friends were there to see.
It's like we are all like witches because of the power to create inside all of us.

Now, I give credit to the Holy Spirit and God many times when I
haven't even done anything just touched someone and mentally
talked to 'Them' to heal someone...and They did ...sorry, I don't understand the
Holy Spirit and the Creator Father difference very well....but I have 'felt ' the difference.
Just as I feel the difference between my spirit guide and my Uncle that visits ---they all have a certain 'feeling'...
the diff between a fairy and a Leprechaun.
I'm off topic. ( Just sayin', I have a huge Christian and also Eastern/Hindu/Sikh background that influence me.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru