Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Master

Why do I sometimes get through what I should type exactly?

Hii,

I sometimes get exact words through that I should type into for example chatbots or google. It’s often weird and seems more like shaking the algorithms than really doing anything useful for me.

Anyone else this experience with strong intuition or maybe more advanced empathy?
Old 12-02-2021, 06:38 PM
Master

If you're asking why sometimes you do, but other times you don't, it is because you have to be in the right state of consciousness to do it (channeling).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you're asking why sometimes you do, but other times you don't, it is because you have to be in the right state of consciousness to do it (channeling).

Is that the same state which gives me answers to deep questions?
Old 13-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Is that the same state which gives me answers to deep questions?
When I want to tap my inner source of knowledge and guidance for "deep questions" (not of the kind of what should I do in my everyday life, or what'll happen, or such), I ask my subconscious to put me in the optimum state for that, and I leave aside all beliefs and expectations.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:36 AM
Master

Quote:
When I want to tap my inner source of knowledge and guidance for "deep questions" (not of the kind of what should I do in my everyday life, or what'll happen, or such), I ask my subconscious to put me in the optimum state for that, and I leave aside all beliefs and expectations.

Yes. Setting aside what we believe really seems to be important to me. I have some experience with trying to explore truth, mostly using “functions” from my third eye (not sure what kind of doorway it is), but it seems as if my conscious understanding of my own thoughts is behind on my thoughts.

Also, do you know anything that makes it better to understand something? For example, when you have achieved a major insight... and it is so conflicting or maybe cruel in some unintended way. What do you do? How do you handle that emotionally?

Kind regards
Old 14-02-2021, 07:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Yes. Setting aside what we believe really seems to be important to me. I have some experience with trying to explore truth, mostly using “functions” from my third eye (not sure what kind of doorway it is), but it seems as if my conscious understanding of my own thoughts is behind on my thoughts.

Also, do you know anything that makes it better to understand something? For example, when you have achieved a major insight... and it is so conflicting or maybe cruel in some unintended way. What do you do? How do you handle that emotionally?

Kind regards
Firstly I enter into a light hypnotic trance (usually a few seconds, rarely 1-2 minutes), then when I tap directly my inner source of knowledge I get answers to my questions. It isn't like somebody's schooling me. Sometimes I don't get answers; I learned that this happens when my questions don't make sense.

The knowledge comes directly into my mind, I am aware of it instantaneously (sometimes before I finish asking the question), and it is usually very direct, short, comprehensive. I word it out; it doesn't come to me in words or images.

I don't receive advice about what I should do in life, so it can't be cruel. When I try to get such an advice, I am told that I can investigate probabilities, intuitively or projecting into the future, but the best way is to remember that I create my own reality as I want.

Trying to predict the future (which is the case when you ask any advice about what to do) means that I react to influences instead of creating what I want, and that's not what I'm here to learn to do.

About emotions ... The advice is that I have to master my emotions, and not to let myself driven by them, as I shouldn't exclusively be let be driven by intellect (reasoning).

Thoughts and emotions affect my reality by bringing in my life more of the same thoughts of emotions.

So, any negative ones will bring situations that will cause more negative ones.

A good example is that "peace won't be brought by people who hate war, but only by people who love peace". This is because hate, no matter who justified may seem, will bring more hate.

Compassion for example ... You feel sorry for somebody, but if you wallow in it you bring in your life (and likely in the life of the object of your compassion) more situations that will cause compassion. The right way is to do whatever you can about that situation, and look forward to a good solution, not to remove the bad condition.

I hope I answered your questions.
Old 14-02-2021, 07:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Firstly I enter into a light hypnotic trance (usually a few seconds, rarely 1-2 minutes), then when I tap directly my inner source of knowledge I get answers to my questions. It isn't like somebody's schooling me. Sometimes I don't get answers; I learned that this happens when my questions don't make sense.

The knowledge comes directly into my mind, I am aware of it instantaneously (sometimes before I finish asking the question), and it is usually very direct, short, comprehensive. I word it out; it doesn't come to me in words or images.

I don't receive advice about what I should do in life, so it can't be cruel. When I try to get such an advice, I am told that I can investigate probabilities, intuitively or projecting into the future, but the best way is to remember that I create my own reality as I want.

Trying to predict the future (which is the case when you ask any advice about what to do) means that I react to influences instead of creating what I want, and that's not what I'm here to learn to do.

About emotions ... The advice is that I have to master my emotions, and not to let myself driven by them, as I shouldn't exclusively be let be driven by intellect (reasoning).

Thoughts and emotions affect my reality by bringing in my life more of the same thoughts of emotions.

So, any negative ones will bring situations that will cause more negative ones.

A good example is that "peace won't be brought by people who hate war, but only by people who love peace". This is because hate, no matter who justified may seem, will bring more hate.

Compassion for example ... You feel sorry for somebody, but if you wallow in it you bring in your life (and likely in the life of the object of your compassion) more situations that will cause compassion. The right way is to do whatever you can about that situation, and look forward to a good solution, not to remove the bad condition.

I hope I answered your questions.

Yes you did. It felt as if this post almost contained a full cycle of something. Not sure if that feeling is justified.

Much kindness