Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-02-2021, 07:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
if you start to feel drained in any way it is not of good energy and often with ghosts (sorry I am a bit ghost-fanatic after own bizarre experiences...) and or lower energy it can start out as something and progress into something else entirely, you are allowing yourself to have sex (Ok astral sex) with someone you don't know who it is and as I get it this being is attaching itself to you more and more. I guess what I wish to say is please, be careful, but maybe or most likely you know all these things already. I just hope you don't discover it once it is too late, as you are letting your energy intertwined like that.

Can't keep it out even if I want to so not really sure there is much I can do. I guess the only thing I could do is just stop any kind of sexual activity completely. But life is pretty ****** as it is. lol Maybe eat more chocolate?
Old 25-02-2021, 03:32 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
Can't keep it out even if I want to so not really sure there is much I can do. I guess the only thing I could do is just stop any kind of sexual activity completely. But life is pretty ****** as it is. lol Maybe eat more chocolate?
yeah eat away with the chocolate, just kidding, do what feels best for you, of course, we're all human of habits, just keep safe
Old 25-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
She showed up tonight. Said she was one person then changed her mind again. So what ever. I even had warding up to keep her out but didn't work. She said we are connected and I can't keep her out. So what ever. Doubt anything is gonna work out into anything real. I'll just be having sex with a ghost the rest of my life. I have no idea why she or it is even interested in me.

I don’t sense anything malevolent. Do you know how to trace energy? If she is a living person projecting there should be a sort of cord or tie between her astral form and her body. If you need help ask your spirit guides to show you, and simply follow it. What I feel is that you’re meant to explore this connection and it is for your growth metaphysically speaking.
Old 25-02-2021, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sappheira
I don’t sense anything malevolent. Do you know how to trace energy? If she is a living person projecting there should be a sort of cord or tie between her astral form and her body. If you need help ask your spirit guides to show you, and simply follow it. What I feel is that you’re meant to explore this connection and it is for your growth metaphysically speaking.

Oh I am definitely exploring it. Maybe to much. I mean it's a really pleasant way to learn things. lol Like today we had a good old body massage she did me. then I did her. Just really relaxing. Then this afternoon was pretty much an almost pure energetic orgasm. Like no physical touch. She's not there yet but I bet it can happen. Last night was interesting. Not gonna go into that. I really think I know who it is. But sometimes I am pretty sure it's more then one person or entity at times Though maybe not because we have been constructing scenarios with more then one person. Like fulfilling each others fantasies and astrally create more people. Shape shifting our own astral bodies into other people as well. I remember talking to her a while back in real life and her telling me about having a pure energetic orgasm. But she was sure at the time it was brought on by a goddess. Anyway I will try to see the energetic ties next time and try to follow it back to the source. But seriously. Sometimes I think I am a slow learner. lol Right now I feel an attachment to my sacral chakra. So I could try following that back to it's source.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:57 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Oh I am definitely exploring it. Maybe to much. I mean it's a really pleasant way to learn things. lol Like today we had a good old body massage she did me. then I did her. Just really relaxing. Then this afternoon was pretty much an almost pure energetic orgasm. Like no physical touch. She's not there yet but I bet it can happen. Last night was interesting. Not gonna go into that. I really think I know who it is. But sometimes I am pretty sure it's more then one person or entity at times Though maybe not because we have been constructing scenarios with more then one person. Like fulfilling each others fantasies and astrally create more people. Shape shifting our own astral bodies into other people as well. I remember talking to her a while back in real life and her telling me about having a pure energetic orgasm. But she was sure at the time it was brought on by a goddess. Anyway I will try to see the energetic ties next time and try to follow it back to the source. But seriously. Sometimes I think I am a slow learner. lol Right now I feel an attachment to my sacral chakra. So I could try following that back to it's source.
Interesting...yes, I can see why there is an attachment on your sacral chakra. Yes, follow it and see what it shows you. Update me on what you find. Everyone goes their own pace.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sappheira
Interesting...yes, I can see why there is an attachment on your sacral chakra. Yes, follow it and see what it shows you. Update me on what you find. Everyone goes their own pace.

I followed it back. It was a pretty strong cord almost like wire. Followed it back through two people it seemed to have run through several chakra's in these other people then to a third person. The third person seems like the source but when I see her cords. It looked like a trunk telephone line running into her. Like thousands of attachments connected to her. The one person that it ran through was my ex wife but she was not the source. Could definitely have created the confusion in my mind earlier. When I got to the third person that seemed to be attached to a trunk line for lack of a better word. I felt attacked. Like all the attachments or wires seemed to move on me entering different chakra's. I had felt this before a couple years back. Wires trying to wrap around my heart and sort of strangle it. I tried to remove them but was unable to. so finally I had a spirt guide sever them and then have been cleaning up my etheric body and aura since. It was not pleasant. You know that saying curiosity killed the cat. Well. I feel like the cat.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:50 PM
AbodhiSky

i never know who these persons are i meet and talk to and interact with in my dreams but i seem to really like them and not want to leave them to go leave the dream
Old 26-02-2021, 08:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I followed it back. It was a pretty strong cord almost like wire. Followed it back through two people it seemed to have run through several chakra's in these other people then to a third person. The third person seems like the source but when I see her cords. It looked like a trunk telephone line running into her. Like thousands of attachments connected to her. The one person that it ran through was my ex wife but she was not the source. Could definitely have created the confusion in my mind earlier. When I got to the third person that seemed to be attached to a trunk line for lack of a better word. I felt attacked. Like all the attachments or wires seemed to move on me entering different chakra's. I had felt this before a couple years back. Wires trying to wrap around my heart and sort of strangle it. I tried to remove them but was unable to. so finally I had a spirt guide sever them and then have been cleaning up my etheric body and aura since. It was not pleasant. You know that saying curiosity killed the cat. Well. I feel like the cat.

That scary, but How do you feel energetically? At least you don’t have those attachments anymore. Find out from your guides for advice on what you should do with the person that you meet astrally. Aside from people attaching energy to you that you may or may not know. When we have a connection with people we have close friendships and people we love we have an energy cord or energy ties to them.

Last edited by Sappheira : 26-02-2021 at 10:34 PM.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:48 AM
Seeker

Quote:

It’s important to learn how to read situations and energies first, develop your intuition, and listen to your instincts before connecting with all sorts of beings. Sometimes as you have seen you pick up unwanted things. Have you learned how to shield yourself? It’s one of the beginning steps I feel to metaphysics. Sufficient shielding. Sometimes there are things we pick up energy wise that we are not aware of in the world, from people we meet, or from beings. We are constantly absorbing energy, and putting out energy. So shielding helps keep out a lot of unwanted things. You’ll most likely have to repair your shielding once in awhile.
Your spirit guides are there to help you learn and grow. Learning about them would be wise as well.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:32 PM
Master
It happened again - I don't write this here to say oh look at me, or to put my head in one of those old stocks so you can all throw tomatoes at me - I do it to share knowledge... Firstly our house and my space is like Fort Knox, energy wise - ok with that everyone...

Please believe me when I say I had no intention of writing about my sex life again, shall we just say my support had different ideas - share knowledge, and my tinnitus is up a notch this morning as I get guidance to write, and it won't go down until I written about it here...

So last night just going sleep and I get those tickly/hot leg calves, it means something's going on pay attention -

Then I think still awake but very real anyway - me and my wife were guided, you go in here and your wife in another room - it was an amazing time, not full on sex, touching and kissing - 'very real' - I think I/we went back in time to younger years, because this pretty lady was in her 30's, so I think I was younger - its not the first time I teleported back in time - and after all that went on, then me awake or being aware of back my bedroom more, and my wife was semi awake something going on still breathing wise I can tell - hey get off her - we've not discussed it lol...

I happens more on the other side - more than people realise, this sex activity... My point to this message is there's non of this too old business - it happens and its ok...

I don't know if it was a lucid dream, astral projection or mind teleportation - but it happened, and amazing - and i'm not here to discuss the how, but what happened, to give some older ones hope - want better guidance in life, and the astral, get better connection/guidance from your spiritual support - go help people, beyond the call of duty, earn it and get that connection for advice/guidance in meditation...

Is this possible, some here might ask - of course its possible... Its been knowledge for me, and to share lol - have a good day, I'll try to, think I can manage it... A bit like treading on egg shells even writing about it in case there's any stone throwing - but i'm supposed to, so that's it done, its on...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...