Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

I think I know why I haven't been able to astral project

I've been having a chat with a friend about my attempts to project and she suggested that maybe the reason I haven't been able to thus far is because subconsciously I might be afraid I can't get back. Does anyone have any advice on how I could get round that?
Old 06-03-2021, 12:51 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayhead
I've been having a chat with a friend about my attempts to project and she suggested that maybe the reason I haven't been able to thus far is because subconsciously I might be afraid I can't get back. Does anyone have any advice on how I could get round that?
Hi, I know just how you feel. Here is an article https://www.iacworld.org/astral-projection-dangers/

I was hoping to find a e-book I thought I saved on the computer but can't find it,it seems...it describe that if you think you can get hurt durnig astral traveling then it is possible to be hurt...thus if you think you can't be then you can't be.

I have astral traveled I guess during sleep and experience low level caused bruises, bite marks. This too happen during experiences during meditation, then psychosomatic. But this is during a time when I believe I am in a body, dreaming, not aware that I can't be hurt. I still don't know if I have figured out this mystery, if it is astral traveling in dreams that make it possible or if I have been under the influence of low level energy showing off power, "I own you"-attitude. BUT If you have the right attitude, that is, if youre not drained or anything like it, if you are in your right element, I guess it won't happen. It has stoped happening to me.

You can come a long way with confidence alone.

I've never been feeling alone when astral traveling, always someone, more than one who's energy I feel. So before you go on your adventures you can pray, ask, connect to someone you trust on the other side or an angel, a protector. For days or 2 weeks before something I would do that, I would say a day and time I would do my business and even before that they were ready to protect me, I could feel it almost built around me, very cool.

Best of luck!

PS did not mean to scare you with the bruises-bitemark-story, just to explain that it happen when I only thought I was in a female body and could be hurt in the situation, when I was not in control of myself.

Last edited by asearcher : 06-03-2021 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:22 AM
Experiencer
There is nothing to fear!

Just by thinking about returning back to your human body, you will "snap-back" easily!

In fact the biggest problem you will have after getting used it, is to stay "there" more time. Because is more easy to "snap-back" to the human body, than to stay "there".

I have zero if ANY fears of physical death, because I KNOW I am inmortal from repeated experience, after experience, after experience, after experience.

I remember my first time, and I had fear of the unknown too. But I did anyway, and I'm glad I had the courage.

It was the BEST moment of my entire life, the first out-of-body experience. It was like borning again. Truly amazing.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:43 AM
asearcher

I don't know if this applies to everyone having these kind of experiences but people would always say I was sweet to people but I think I felt the good in them, in most of them I like to add, but after having astral traveled counciously I saw it even more, the goodness, and I got more sensitive to energies as well. The feelings has gotten stronger too during meditation than before when seeing images, etc.
Old 07-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Master

Quote:

Maybe also look at any other fears you might have concerning AP. The two most common fears seem to be the fear of not being able to return to the body and the fear of negative entities. There is also the fear of the unknown. We are comfortable with the familiarity of the physical plane, but learning to function consciously on the astral planes is a step into the unknown. I recognise that this fear of the unknown holds me back from successful separation.

Peace
Old 10-03-2021, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:

My advice is to love the experience and not fear it, fear will only push it away and make it unattainable. Train your mind to be aware when your in dreamstate. This will help you some. Amen