Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Lorelyen

We mostly make our realities anyway but don't overlook the extent to which others, commerce and marketing, nowadays create realities for us. The uptake of the smartphone should be all the evidence you need of that. Marketing included tech-speak, identity status, meanings production tactics and all manner of things that people have taken into their lives. Reality is all about the meanings of signs.

Baudrillard had a lot of say about that. IIRC Jacques Derrida had his hand in the ideas too.

About true healing.
Unfortunately, workable solutions do take hard work (in terms of self-discipline and practice) but one that seems to work for a few is Israel Regardie's "Art of True Healing." He wrote extensively as Head of the Golden Dawn, able to advise on the back of several centuries of tradition. There's a book (in which others have sought to elaborate) or the original text as a pdf on the web.
Be warned, it won't yield instant results like taking an Aspirin. There's no high speed "spiritual" healing for the instant gratification brigade.

The Middle Pillar Exercise is worth its weight for its internal energic cleansing and use in healing.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Be warned, it won't yield instant results like taking an Aspirin. There's no high speed "spiritual" healing for the instant gratification brigade
That's why those of us who know of our purpose keep coming back. To chip away little by little, piece by piece to remove the shackles of darkness that embrace this world so everything and everyone can once again see the light.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
It certainly doesn't help. " I get by with a little help from my friends". - The Beatles
It depends.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Master

Quote:
That's why those of us who know of our purpose keep coming back. To chip away little by little, piece by piece to remove the shackles of darkness that embrace this world so everything and everyone can once again see the light.
I don't intend to offend you, but I doubt that you know your purpose for coming back. Also, I respect your right to your belief.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I don't intend to offend you, but I doubt that you know your purpose for coming back. Also, I respect your right to your belief.
None taken. Sorry... I should have been more specific. Before we are born into our flesh, we have our past lives and memories erased. So when we are born, we are blind to everything needed to be known, (part of the challenge) to find out who at what we are and why we are here. For some, it's more than just growth and experience, they have specific missions to achieve/accomplish. After many many many carnations in physical form, we start to build up residual aspects of our previous self. This residual is what interpret as gifts/talents (psychic abilities) and a process of an "awakening" occurs in those ready for it to take up the challenge they've signed up for in their "soul contract". As it is a process of initiation. From being on your tummy, rolling around trying to make sense of it all, you work out that you can crawl, then eventually stand, then walk and you're now very adventurous and start running and jumping around. As with carnations gifts/talents and missions. There are processes that needs to be taken in order to work out what or if you have a mission or purpose other than growth and experience. You cannot be crawling and expect to know how to jump when you don't know how to stand. Through my experiences and many countless carnations on this earth and other worlds. I have identified my 3 gifts. Claircognizance, Clairsentience and Clairvoyance. It took almost 5 decades for me to find out who and what I am and my purpose for being here. The things I did find out. If you have a specific purpose it will be reveled to you when you are ready. Just because, nothing happens (to you) doesn't mean it will never present itself. In time it will. In the spiritual scheme of things time is irrelevant. It isn't linear, it isn't. Relax, if it was meant to be in this life it will happen. If not the next.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 08-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Master
Another example of creating your own reality was how we bought our current home. We would drive around the Central Coast looking for a place to put our roots down. We almost bought the house in the next street. As we were driving around the neighbourhood and saw the house we're in now. I saw it driving up the hill and said to my wife, "oh wow, you should look at this house. I bet that has a great view from there, I wonder what that would be like to live there." 6 weeks later my wife rings me at work. She told me that the house is for sale. That weekend we did the inspection fell in love with the place and made the offer. Been here 11 years now. Somehow it came to be. No such thing as coincidences in the universe, only synchronicities.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 09-09-2020 at 04:07 AM.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Another example of creating your own reality was how we bought our current home. We would drive around the Central Coast looking for a place to put our roots down. We almost bought the house in the next street. As we were driving around the neighbourhood and saw the house we're in now. I saw it driving up the hill and said to my wife, "oh wow, you should look at this house. I bet that has a great view from there, I wonder what that would be like to live there." 6 weeks later my wife rings me at work. She told me that the house is for sale. That weekend we did the inspection fell in love with the place and made the offer. Been here 11 years now. Somehow it came to be. No such thing as coincidences in the universe, only synchronicities.

I found a store front for a business in a similar fashion.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-09-2020, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I found a store front for a business in a similar fashion.
Cool, any elaboration?

Old 11-09-2020, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe it is unrealistic to even state such a wish. It is against human nature, and it is against the reason for which we are here now. We are here because we can't control our emotions. Those humans who eventually can, graduate and don't reincarnate on Earth.

We are here on an individual quest, not for the bettering of the humanity.

I dislike Braden.

Surely, I respect your right to your beliefs.
To elaborate on my previous post. Firstly, did you watch the video, or just see Braden in the link and think, rubbish? and you dislike him because..., his theories and or experiences don't fit your beliefs(talking about the video in OP). If every natural thing in the universe has consciousness and the earth requires help not just humanity? Why do some of us have gifts? What do we need them for then? Cool party tricks? There are things that most of don't know exist, let alone understand until it is time for it to reveal itself to individuals and or the masses. Those that have had it revealed to make an effort to take action. While others look on pointing fingers and labelling them freaks or they don't know what they're talking about. No offence intended, your opinion is still yours.

Old 11-09-2020, 08:16 AM
ant

^Life is about tending to your own garden.

Plant the seed and seeing the fruits of your 'own' labour.

Everyone has there 'own' garden to tend to.

The garden of 'awe' and silence.

Mind your own garden.