Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Experiencer
Talking The "Done" Reality

An especial Reality for "Superior & Enlightened" Beings that don't want to help people anymore.

They don't want to come again to deal with this "low levels peasants" of planet earth ever again, with their problems and dramas.

They are "Done", and they don't want to re-incarnate ever again on a physical reality.

This reality exists, but after some time... The residents of this reality start to de-evolve, and the dramas start to build up anyways.
It's very funny.

I know people like that on here. At one point, I was like that.
There is a HUGE EGO on the "Done" reality, and the "Done" idea.

I think that the purpose is to have fun, be nice, be love, be valuable, be smart, be successful and constantly seek new adventures with an exciting attitude.
Never "done". Ever in eternity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsirMo995jE
Old 21-02-2021, 01:46 PM
Maybe they just get tired and need to be rejuvenated?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2021, 10:58 AM
Administrator
If you are speaking of Higher beings you are speaking about Angels And Guides.
They would not feel like that about anyone.
Angels have never lived on the earth plane they are beings of light.

Namaste
Old 22-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
An especial Reality for "Superior & Enlightened" Beings that don't want to help people anymore.

They don't want to come again to deal with this "low levels peasants" of planet earth ever again, with their problems and dramas.

They are "Done", and they don't want to re-incarnate ever again on a physical reality.

This reality exists, but after some time... The residents of this reality start to de-evolve, and the dramas start to build up anyways.
It's very funny.

I think that the purpose is to have fun, be nice, be love, be valuable, be smart, be successful and constantly seek new adventures with an exciting attitude.

You've seen this on YouTube? caveat emptor.....
Old 23-02-2021, 07:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom

It's very funny.

It is not Ego when you are done with something or some people. It means you are making healthy choices for yourself. It is true that you are 'never done' there is always something else on the horizon. It is true though that if you look at human behaviour and what we do, the drama, it can be very funny but not for those who are in it. Helping people is good but when it comes to the point whereby it is no longer healthy for you, then then things change.It is still seen as Selfish when we say no. It does not mean that saying no makes you think less of them. You are simply deciding where to put your energy towards.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:18 PM
Ascender

Why would it not be possible to learn from a higher realm? I get that we need to conquer certain lessons (for example, being humble) however, once we have secured those lessons why can we not continue to learn from a happier existence in general (I get that it is possible to be happy here; however, overall this is a pretty low frequency place compared to what could be).

I find the human race in general to be exasperating. I don't think it's all due to ego. Most people don't want to change, they are happy to be drones. Try to change their mind and you end up just arguing with them. What's the point? There's better ways to spend ones energy that a useless argument. I'll throw things out there when I can, but mostly I let people be. I figure people change when they are ready to. I know there's plenty I don't know and I love to learn but coming back to this realm doesn't hold any appeal for me what so ever.