Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-01-2021, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Okay, big self disclosure here. I know what it is like to feel crazy, I’m sure a lot of people do. These days when I am visited by craziness, I can feel it approaching, and dissolve it in my mind before it grows and overtakes me.

If, as you say, a person can be sensitive to energy, they can feel a headache, or stress elsewhere in their body, approaching, and dissolve it, or move it out of their way. It takes a keen sensitivity to our own state of being.

I can also relate to what GlitterRose has said. It is not so much all of the things that we have tried as it is our ability to settle into those things and have them be of use to us. Some people find meditation and inner peace boring. It is and acquired taste. When I used to do drug and alcohol counseling, I’d ask patients how come they did not get into treatment sooner, and most of the time they would reply, “I had not reached my bottom yet.” It is said “when the student is ready the teacher will appear.” The search for what works for us, as and individual, may be long with many twists and turns.

NICE COMMENT.

I am pretty sure we have all felt 'crazy'.

I could tell you a couple of stories that might have the hairs on your back standing up. Taking away a gun from a person who was going to shoot me isn't an example, but being so mad that I held the hammer down, turned the cylinder hoping I broke of the firing pin and then committing the insane act of retuning the gun back to its owner.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜