Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-01-2021, 02:33 AM
Guide

How Do I turn off feeling someone else's thoughts?

I can feel people's pain, and arousal sometimes. Both experiences have been with two different men. The first time was really painful, it would go on for a long time. (his sadness)

The second man, I've felt his pain & sadness of me twice. He released me a couple of weeks ago, and I felt, better. Still, I've been in and out of low moods, I realized after that the pain & heartache I was feeling was his, too, for about 2 months.

After the release, I felt stronger, balanced. He told me he is seeing another. In the last week, I started having thoughts of him & of his arousal.

I should also add, that in those two months, I felt very nauseated. & I lost my appetite which is unusual for me. I even got back into exercise just to increase it, and still nothing. Until he released 2 weeks ago...I have had an appetite again. Very odd. Maybe stress.

I don't want to feel this. I want to let go as he has, and heal. I'm still hurting about the situation. I'm working on some things, so I am not always active in this.

What are some ways I can protect myself energetically, spiritually?

I have been meditating more, and I had the thought of using Gold light to be wrapped in when I pray to Arch Angels. A few days later, I came by someone that confirmed that Gold Light protects your boundaries or the energies from others??

I know I can have the cord cut, and I have gone to another for this. I am curious to know how to on my own as well please.

Last edited by Green.Heals : 22-01-2021 at 03:58 AM.
Old 22-01-2021, 03:59 AM
Master
Letting go is a process and this situation your caught in seems to be entanglement.

Being mindful of your energy requires a conscious choice to feel and let go, no matter what you feel. If you let go fully. Others won’t stick.

So you can look at why your sticking with certain aspects of others and explore why you take in and on. Often this relates to co dependence and that’s something you might need to be aware of. Certain feelings can have an association in you that your not fully releasing.

Healing through feelings requires full feeling without the mind telling you to retain it as attachment.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Guide

Hi, I think it was you that said to look within to know what you already need...you did not quite say that but it is how I see it.

& today before I came to read this thread, I realized that I needed to feel it all after this mornings cry. & so, it feels like I am releasing. It will take time, & hopefully I can get the codependency turned about when I do some heart healing, & uplifting my self esteem & worth through my creation.

Thank you
Old 26-01-2021, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I can feel people's pain, and arousal sometimes. Both experiences have been with two different men. The first time was really painful, it would go on for a long time. (his sadness)

The second man, I've felt his pain & sadness of me twice. He released me a couple of weeks ago, and I felt, better. Still, I've been in and out of low moods, I realized after that the pain & heartache I was feeling was his, too, for about 2 months.

After the release, I felt stronger, balanced. He told me he is seeing another. In the last week, I started having thoughts of him & of his arousal.

I should also add, that in those two months, I felt very nauseated. & I lost my appetite which is unusual for me. I even got back into exercise just to increase it, and still nothing. Until he released 2 weeks ago...I have had an appetite again. Very odd. Maybe stress.

I don't want to feel this. I want to let go as he has, and heal. I'm still hurting about the situation. I'm working on some things, so I am not always active in this.

What are some ways I can protect myself energetically, spiritually?

I have been meditating more, and I had the thought of using Gold light to be wrapped in when I pray to Arch Angels. A few days later, I came by someone that confirmed that Gold Light protects your boundaries or the energies from others??

I know I can have the cord cut, and I have gone to another for this. I am curious to know how to on my own as well please.
Cord cutting works well.When you 'connect' with something,there's an invisible link.You can't see it,but it's there.(in the inner realms).

Pretend that you're going to end the connection by cutting the link between you and the other person.See your self with a knife (or a sword) cuttinng the cord.(in my case sometimes i see the link as thick cables).

Or you can say to your self something like,''now i'm gonna travel to the place where the link exists,and i'll cut it''.
Then,you see your self doing it.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
You can't see it,but it's there.(in the inner realms).

Do you have a model that you are using to represent the inner realms? I intuitively shift to different ones and have been trying to figure out a way to categorize them for my brain.
Old 17-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Do you have a model that you are using to represent the inner realms? I intuitively shift to different ones and have been trying to figure out a way to categorize them for my brain.
Sorry i can't understand what you mean.
Old 17-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Sorry i can't understand what you mean.

Inner realms is plural. You must mean there are many of them to you. What do you call those inner realms?
Old 17-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Inner realms is plural. You must mean there are many of them to you. What do you call those inner realms?
As i see it,it could be the etheric,the astral,the mental realm,etc.I'm not sure cause i'm not an astral projector.
I think the term 'astral' would be more a appropriate term.I just borrowed the term 'inner realms' from an author cause i think it includes many levels.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Double post.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Master
If you're an empath,i really doubt if you can find a way to stop being affected energetically by your suroundings.It's who you are.Maybe you can slow it down,use 'temporary' solutions,but the switch will allways be on.

And if someone knows how to turn it off,inform me as well.(I'm sick of it).