Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 21-05-2021, 06:36 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
You are absolutely correct that neither Buddha nor Jesus wrote anything down.

Jesus wrote on the ground twice according to others writings.
Quote:
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
Old 21-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Master
There is a Gnostic writing which contains only a letter Jesus wrote to his Mother. Virtually nobody accepts the document as being legitimate. I just thought I would put it out there.

I tried finding it, but I do not know where I put it in my computer. Maybe it is in some backup.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-05-2021, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Jesus wrote on the ground twice according to others writings.

Yes you are correct
When you look at all the Great Master's there are very few who actually used a Pen/Pencil to capture their Teachings, I would imagine they didn't have the time nor inclination to spend time on such mundane Earthly tasks.....
Old 21-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Master
............ at least one, could not read nor write.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-05-2021, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
When you look at all the Great Master's there are very few who actually used a Pen/Pencil to capture their Teachings, I would imagine they didn't have the time nor inclination to spend time on such mundane Earthly tasks.....

My sense is that they were not inclined to spend time writing, as you suggested.

Your point is well-taken.