Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-03-2021, 08:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I'm sorry to hear that, maybe that was because I didn't go into more in-depth about it.

It's more like a complex ball of energy that you send out into the universe:

(Affirmations in the "now" + High intensity intention + Imagination + Positive Emotions)

Example - I'd love to see my past lives, because I want to understand my own self. What's my own patterns, decisions and motivations.

1 - Have an out of body experience.

2 - Use the complex ball of energy ("I want to see and understand my past lives now" + "You have a high instensity intention" + You start to imagine that something is going to happen + You start to get EXCITED and READY for something to happen)

3 - You repeat it over and over again, until something happens. And it HAS TO HAPPEN.

Can you please create a new thread and sharing how to do that, in depth details? (OBE from a full awake state)

That, I understand, without a powerful intention, it does not really work. The thing is that I am past the excitement, I had so so many OBEs that it became something or normal.

Seeing the pact and learning more is great but are not all of these distractions from what you already are?

No mistery, no technique, nothing, I do nothing to have an OBE, I realized that I am more than my mental self, that I am something deeper and greater. This somethint I called I AM, the source of everything that I am, the core of my being. When you meditate, you experience the I AM state but you are not aware that you are at the core of your being, realise this.

I had OBEs every day from my last post here, it is just I am not interested anymore because they are all distractions to what is already here.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That, I understand, without a powerful intention, it does not really work. The thing is that I am past the excitement, I had so so many OBEs that it became something or normal.

Seeing the pact and learning more is great but are not all of these distractions from what you already are?

No mistery, no technique, nothing, I do nothing to have an OBE, I realized that I am more than my mental self, that I am something deeper and greater. This somethint I called I AM, the source of everything that I am, the core of my being. When you meditate, you experience the I AM state but you are not aware that you are at the core of your being, realise this.

I had OBEs every day from my last post here, it is just I am not interested anymore because they are all distractions to what is already here.

I see; you meditate from your being level

For me it's a lot of fun exploring new realities beyond my imagination, and I am always truly excited.

There is just so much stuff that I dont know, that I don't know, that for me is really hard to stop exploring out wildly.

The more I explore out, the more positive & helpful I become to me and to everybody in all the dimensions of reality.

All meanwhile I have fun, I see new things, I learn new things, I met new beings and I am in a constant state of dynamic adventure and excitement
Old 14-03-2021, 10:20 AM
Experiencer
I'm going to study dimension 11.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadalinaDiana
I'm going to study dimension 11.

Please explain
Old 17-03-2021, 11:44 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom

Hello and thanks for the pieces of knowledge

I want to know what's your method to change your conscious awareness beyond your current human body?

I am still not as good as I want to be with it, and maybe I have to do something different

My personal approaches:

To start with, I have become aware of my different self's and my multi-layered aura fields to a extent. It was with the help of my spiritual family, that I was able to truly start opening up and experiencing things.

A) Meditation while keeping my eyes open, also closed.
B) NDE - Near Death experience - that I could handle.
C) Spiritual Training - (Going without sleep, fasting, exc. Makes you closer to your spiritual family.)
D) Asking others to help awake me.
E) Dark Magic Rituals. (Ex: There are books on sexual magic)
F) Light Magic Rituals. (Ex: There are books on Reiki/Sukyo/Star Magic)
G) Combination of the above.

And still I have a lot to learn. I am a master and I am a student.
Old 18-03-2021, 02:53 AM
Master
The world we experience is not an illusion at all, its reality. Concrete and factual. As real as real can be. Physical proof that we exist. I think the illusion thing is not based on fact and inaccurate. Amen