Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-03-2020, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Lost my powers

I used to be able to read my mom’s mind. I cannot anymore.

How come?
Old 03-03-2020, 07:40 AM
Master
Hi,

For whatever reason, you no longer resonate with her thinking.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Experiencer
This Happened to me also

Some twevlve months or more i lost my own power that makes me me. I was preparing to go to sleep with my head just resting on the pillow i was not quit asleep everything went pitch black even though i had not turned the light out it was like the minds eye had suddenly shut down but i could still hear all of a sudden it was if some hand had reached into the back of my head and squeezed the back end of my brain i suddenly jerked up and opened my eyes wondering what had just gone on i looked around the room but could not sense or feel any presence, so i went to sleep next day i woke but for some reason i felt just ordinary , previous to this i had been practicing chakra exercises i must admit this may have expanded my chakra and aural energy as i remember on a few occasions been ableto feel my own aura it was quit exciting to feel the tingle three or more inches away from body maybe i did not close it down properly but i remember reading if you bring your hands together it shorts the aura down to normal this i know to be true so the only other possiblity was my chakras were still fully open or enough to let something in so most and every other night i would wear protective crystals or smudge the bedroom were i sleep a couple of weeks later i was partially awake i was disturbed by something that talked in forign tounge it did this from a distance like it was giving me some warning. I have not done any further exercises till i know how to protect my self fully i asked my mentor about this but she did not want too acknowlege what i said my inner self seemed to me she knew what i was talking about but was afraid. Inhave noticed this with clairvoyants and certain mediums they seem to refuse they exist but i know they do i have seen the shadow people on several occasions but they were not interested in me well enough for know i could go on and on
Old 15-03-2020, 03:35 PM

You should be training for good health.
Old 21-04-2020, 01:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe she stopped you from reading her mind because her mental power is greater than yours
Old 24-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Seeker

I think you can benefit from the two books of Alan Kardec:
- The Spirits Book
- The Book on Mediums
Each provides a lot of insights, but one of the chapters definitely will help with this issue.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:53 AM
Experiencer
I have a block. For over 10 years now. It was due to domestic violence. I was able to somewhat overcome that block a few times back in 2011-2012. That's the main reason why I joined this group.

My cat recently just passed. I have heard her meows, I have smelled her and I have felt her touch 2 days after she died. I still do even tonight I smelled her best my washroom.

I hope I'm getting my senses back.

Do you think they possibly you have a block like I do ?
The word impossible is 2 letters too long.
I don't always give the best advice but I'm a great listener
Don't Worry, Be Happy
Old 25-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Master
no its givn u a retss or brakee u cud say
iv had it ob on off i hav siens i wz born i wz kid it wud hav nor imageryy frindss thn real 1d i did evn argud on imganeryy frindss i did
i wz kid no 1 wud wonna be frindss wif coz i wud not hurtt pepepel or anmilss it is not my wayy'
but imagryy frindss luvd me sum tims thy disper but new 1d wud wona no me evn now
iv had wispirinn spirtss on off all my lifee
setenn tehcrss had me doon as a lozzer ot go to prisonn coz i wz not normell
evn bradedds scumm i wz
but so faww i provd thm wongg
coz i no my spirtt frindss is my real frindss i no now
coz of medimss i met thy new d bean put doon all my liff coz of put doonss i cud not sea bad nt sea gud for bead bad
im spirtlyy gifftdd im not ony personn its giftdd its dislex or disvald or dnt hav agrt edguscn othr medims 2 giftdd lk me not had esery wev no
u will get it bac dnt wowwyy

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

You’re ego is too big that’s why