Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-06-2021, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hope your ride and travels was refreshing.
Always great to get outdoors.

When thinking about can agree can invent lots of stuff. How much is actually useful and helpful? How much is just repeating the same old patterns and habits?...
Your true, infinitely unique and valuable ever expanding purpose of existence cannot be defined by a word or an idea.

However, there are certain ideas or words that help individuals to choose, if they are willing, to TUNE more fully into a greater allowed and a clearer received reception of their purpose / reason for and of existence/being.

The word is emotion. Because your soul purpose, altho very clearly defined pre-birth, has been expanding during your physical life time, and will always continue to evolve and expand, FOREVERMORE, in absolute Bliss. But it is up to the physically time space extensionally focused consciousness, that you are, to TUNE in to a GREATER and CLEARER RECEPTION of your Bliss.

And so all that you need to do, to fulfill your purpose and reason for being here, is very simple. Feel your emotions, and be conscious of how you feel, and be willing to feel better feeling emotions, or less worse feeling emotions.

And you may say, well, duh... Ofcourse I wanna feel good or feel better emotionally. Every single thing that I or anyone has ever wanted, is because they believe they will feel better in the being, doing or having of it. How is this emotion gonna help me fulfill my purpose?

Well... IT WILL NOT FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE. It is just a guidance system, that indicates to you, EVERYTHING that you need to know, always right here and now, ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT MEANS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO YOU. And when you don't feel good, then you KNOW in that moment, that you are out of alignment, with your true purpose and reason for being here.

And the only way to discover your true purpose, is not to think about it. But to feel your emotions, and practice deliberately and consciously ALLOWING yourself to feel better.

And that is the second word, that helps people discover their purpose. Allowing. For every positive emotion, indicates your degree of more allowing of your self to realise and receive and experience consciously who and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And what your true purpose and reason for being thus is.

And you don't need to feel blissed out all of the time, to fulfill your purpose and reason for being/existing. You just need to pay attention to how you feel emotionally, and allow your emotions to be the perfect indicators they are, and learn to flow more in tune and in alignment with WHATEVER feels better and better and better and better. Untill you simply learn to feel very good all the time, and thus you will always know exactly what you need to know, when you need to know, not a second before you need to know, and not a second after you need to know it.

For you are eternally and infinitely and unconditionally worthy in the eyes of creation forevermore. And every emotion you feel, always here and now, is always allowing you to realise that more and more fully, evermore, than any words can or will ever be able to convey to you, IF... IF... IF IF IF IF IF IF... IF!!! YOU ALLOW IT TO.

This will always be the case, forever. And for everyone. Your emotions are always about your personal and unique individual here and now, consciousness, conscious, relationship with YOUR Source of All Creating, Infinite Intelligence, Unconditional Love, Eternal wisdom, Pure Positive Source Energy, of which your soul is an inseperable extension of it, just as you are a physical inseperable extension of your soul/spirit. So you can never be disconnected. And therefor, you will always feel this emotional feedback, indicating your degrees of, here in the now moment, allowed alignment with your spirit/purpose/soul/reason for existing here and now, or resisted misalignment.

And all of that is just to help you understand, why you feel the emotion. But to allow yourself to realise all of that, and your true eternal and infinite unconditional worthiness for and of existence, in your here and now conscious experience of your wonderful life, is to simply allow yourself to feel your emotions, and know that they ALWAYS come straight from God Source and Unconditional Love and Infinite Intelligence. Guiding you, to simply flow your consciousness more in alignment with ALL that you want, and ALL that you are asking for, and allow your evermore unconditionally, ever expanding joyful realisation of all of it. And all that means is you simply learn from your emotions, how to feel a little bit better, emotionally. As simple as worrying, and feeling negative emotion, and letting go of worry, and feeling less negative emotion, and voila, that is a fulfillment of purpose and reason for and of being and existence. And if you let that emotional relief, be enough, then you will soon enjoy yourself achieving emotional relief after another, and soon come to FULL PHYSICAL TIME REALITY CONSCIOUS REALISATION OF ALL OF YOUR PURPOSE AND REASON FOR AND OF EXISTENCE, IN UNCONDITIONAL JOY LOVE AND APPRECIATION AND FREEDOM AND KNOWING AND EMPOWERMENT.

Because your worthiness will never change, and your purpose always flows eternally towards you, unconditionally. And your worthiness can and will never become higher or more than it already infinite and eternally and ever expandingly is being and becoming evermore here and now. But your willing to allow your realisation of your true worthiness and being, is a total free will choice. Where one needs to learn to trust their emotions, and be more often consciously aware of it, and care more often consciously about your emotions, rememeber how infinitely valuable your emotions are, as a guidance, and feel them more often, and thus allow them to always here and now, eternally, guide you effortlessly and naturally, to any and all things you may so wish to be do or have, more and more and more, steadily, effortlessly and naturally and joyfully. In this eternally never ending joyous journey that is who and what you truely are unconditionally worthily being and becoming evermore here and now.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-06-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked, 2-3 sentences
Old 17-06-2021, 10:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Greetings Greenslade,

Hope your ride and travels was refreshing.
Always great to get outdoors.

When thinking about can agree can invent lots of stuff. How much is actually useful and helpful? How much is just repeating the same old patterns and habits?...
Hey there Moonie

Yeah, got back yesterday and my tail hurts, often the bike seat and my seat parted company, only to come crashing together again time and time again. But yeah, getting down and dirty with nature is always good.

Spirit doesn't distinguish what's real or not, I'm not even sure if Spirit 'thinks' about what is not real. Spirit just perceives what is and doesn't make the value judgement, and doesn't spend time acknowledging what is then saying that is isn't. Humans do that. Everything has 'Isness' and non-existence is a contradiction in terms. Maybe if we understood that better we wouldn't have this thread.

It is all about repeating patterns, I don't know if you've ever thought about fractals but when you understand the basics of those then everything makes sense after that. We are a fractal in that so many aspects of ourselves come together in symbiotic relationships, layer after layer. - physically, mentally, Spiritually..... Interaction with others forms more 'layers' of fractals and on it goes. So much complexity based on a very simple formula and a couple of variables.

Dreams are very real, probably more real than the reality of the awake mind and when it comes down to it, you are the dream thinking it is the dreamer.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-06-2021 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 17-06-2021, 10:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I am but I find (being stuck, trapped) but I need something on the surface (and yah all that's a body including muscle of my I am -)
We all need an 'I am', otherwise we wouldn't even know we're alive and perhaps that's the whole point of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If there is something you enjoy being conscious about, then being conscious about it, will expand your consciousness. If there is some worry involved, in what you choose to be conscious about, your consciousness will always contradict itself and cancel itself out and diminish. Not because the thing is bad, but because the perception is flawed.
That's the ego at work.

Quote:
Degrees of negative emotion = degrees of misalignment of consciousness with itself. (self contradicted consciousness, diminished)
Degrees of positive emotion = degrees of alignment of consciousness with itself. (expanding consciousness)
Those are all the consciousness of the differentiated ego that causes separation.

Quote:
BUT YOU CAN NEVER BECOME UNCONSCIOUS. Only more conscious or less. Because everything that exists = consciousness. And non-existence, by definition, DOES NOT EXIST.
Your unconscious is some 90-95% of the total of your consciousness, and what you think you are is the end result of so much unconscious processing.
Old 18-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
That's the ego at work.
Thanks, ur right.
Subconscious is emotion.
Unconscious is believes.
Like that?
Conscious just ego thought and action and behaviour?

So how do you reveal the believe/unconscious and change it, if you do. And why would you? And how do you decide and why?
Old 18-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thanks, ur right.
Subconscious is emotion.
Unconscious is believes.
Like that?

Unconscious and subconscious are pretty much the same thing, and beliefs and emotions are 'products' of the unconscious. Beliefs 'fill in the blanks' of knowing because the mind doesn't like a vacuum, and emotions are responses to external events.

The ego is your sense of I am, so whatever you think you are, that's your ego. It's everything after I am.....

Quote:
So how do you reveal the believe/unconscious and change it, if you do. And why would you? And how do you decide and why?
The best way to start is to question your reasons, for the sake of awareness but don't let it drive you too crazy. The other thing to look at is the Eightfold Path, Spiritually it's one of the best places to start.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guide...v9q/revision/3
Old 18-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks, ur right.
Subconscious is emotion.
Unconscious is believes.
Like that?

Yes, it is a strange pattern. I would say conscious does not believe, more then anything. We see disbelief at least that is my experience in (conscious) thought, action, behavior.

The subconscious has information, the conscious (ego) can't access. The subconscious knows how to heal the body automatically without any will, blindly. I have always sensed ego as a view, the perspective of doubt which we see in thought, action, behavior.

I would say the subconscious is always active. The subconscious has no free will, the ego does. It certainly does more then the ego. The subconscious knows what to do and can be thought of as being pure thought. Ego is merely, the information we can, or some would say can't handle.
Old 18-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account
'Unintegrated ego' is nothing more than an overstimulated nervous system.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 19-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Moonie

Yeah, got back yesterday and my tail hurts, often the bike seat and my seat parted company, only to come crashing together again time and time again. But yeah, getting down and dirty with nature is always good.

Spirit doesn't distinguish what's real or not, I'm not even sure if Spirit 'thinks' about what is not real....

Hey there Greenslade,

Sounds like you had a good ride. Nature sometimes can be the best medicine for what may ail the mind. The body, well may protest afterwards, but the journey/trip can be well worth it.

Yeah, seem to be at the conclusion at the moment that Spirit goes along with whatever may arise. No judgement, just perhaps in it for the experience. Can go along with that it is a human thing to evaluate and make judgements/discernments.

I view that one thing builds upon another. The forums seem a good reflection of this in a way. Posts inspiring other posts and so on. What comes of it seems the individuals choice and understanding.

Humans seem to be a collage of what has formed through the ages. We are as real as one may believe in some ways. In other ways as real as one is able to comprehend.

Being both the dreamer and the dreams that are formed. Creating thoughts, images, placing together symbols/words. Through all these forming a reality of sorts. Also, what is in motion forming and creating its images. All blending and forming the dreamscape ( if you like) and other realms one may enter.

The question: Who am I? Who is the dreamer? Which came first the dreamer or the dream( )? And so on. Playing in the mind. Adding to what manifests. Further expanding the sense of reality and each other with it all.

Yes, pieces coming together creating bigger pieces. Pieces breaking apart to drift and form new images. So on and so on. Creation doing its thing.

All the while what is experienced, dream or not, adds to what and who this I am being at the moment. Some aspects may seem constant, while other aspects may shift a bit and some change altogether.

For consciously and unconsciously being with in the ishness and existence of life and the energy/Spirit that gives it birth and carries it onward.

If there was no one real placing these words/ thoughts down to share, then would this forum exist at all? Same goes for this place in which each may dwell. If not real, perceived and/or observed, then would think none of this would be or even cared about enough to want to express ourselves in whatever manner that may be.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-06-2021 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Your true, infinitely unique and valuable ever expanding purpose of existence cannot be defined by a word or an idea.

However, there are certain ideas or words that help individuals to choose, if they are willing, to TUNE more fully into a greater allowed and a clearer received reception of their purpose / reason for and of existence/being.

The word is emotion. Because your soul purpose, altho very clearly defined pre-birth, has been expanding during your physical life time, and will always continue to evolve and expand, FOREVERMORE, in absolute Bliss....

Hi Ewwerin,

Emotions for me are indicators of what may be going with myself. They are not always totally accurate, IMO. For what may be believed and/or thought is happening, may not be the full picture. My emotions may be a response or reaction to something being triggered with in.

I feel recognizing and acknowledging my emotions can help bring further understanding of myself, but also understanding what is triggering the emotions to arise. This is not to be negative, more in the sense of being more aware and bringing to the conscious what may lay beneath.

Also, takes an openness and willingness to work through it all. Find ways to come to peace.

For me it is not so much seeking to be blissful, but coming to terms with this self.
Find the more I am at peace with in myself, the softer the emotions become and blissfulness (for lack of better word) may just arise with in on its own.

For if attempting to be blissful, doesn’t this place more pressure upon the self?

Just a thought here; Perhaps some of the trick is to relieve the self of the pressure that one has to be this way or that. As you presented to find ones way to accept that one is worthy, loved, and has the right to be here. As I take it.

Presenting some thoughts your post brings to mind.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-06-2021 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-06-2021, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Unconscious and subconscious are pretty much the same thing, and beliefs and emotions are 'products' of the unconscious. Beliefs 'fill in the blanks' of knowing because the mind doesn't like a vacuum, and emotions are responses to external events.

The ego is your sense of I am, so whatever you think you are, that's your ego. It's everything after I am.....

The best way to start is to question your reasons, for the sake of awareness but don't let it drive you too crazy. The other thing to look at is the Eightfold Path, Spiritually it's one of the best places to start.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guide...v9q/revision/3
Thanks for sharing your perspective. So from your point of view it's all ego.
Would you say that emotions can also be a reaction to the inner world?
And would you say that enlightenment is an emotion?