Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Master
Prayers for (COVID-19) to Self Destruct

I'll keep this simple to start with - do people here think we can make a difference... Enough people here 'high energy beings' saying prayers and using the Power of Visualisation for the 'thing' to self destruct, burn itself out as fast as it came in? could we?

I'd like to think we here helped make a difference with rain falling in Australia... Maybe, and Jesus stepped in to help as so many did pray... Just positive messages only please if this has any chance to make a difference.

And yes before anyone steps in to say there is a prayer page, I know - but this has a good following with the carona 'thing' that's attacking defenseless people... And there is no right or wrong page with discussing something as important and destructive as this virus.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Master
I said a couple of prayers yesterday for divine help with this dangerous virus, and after when 'fully resting' I visualised the news coming on the TV and the newsreader said ive got some breaking news - the covid-19 corona is apparently burning itself out - we have news coming in from several countries that this is happening. I remind people here we did the same with rain for the Australians and it came, how much of a difference we made we will not know this lifetime here.

A good friend of mine once said better to try and fail, than to fail to try... But we won't even think of the word fail. 'succeed'... Balls in everyone else's court here right now whether this as chance or not, can't do this on my own - said my bit...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Seeker

Expanding slightly on your comments, maybe people who can channel healing energies and those that would like to should get together at a pre-determined date and time based on Greenwich Mean Time and hold a mass healing session.
I'm new to the forum and probably be better if organised by the site administrators.
Old 25-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Master
Nice input esoxuk - we see if others are interested, the get together was suggested with the rain for the Australians, never did though, it was just suggested, but many many of us on here said prayers daily, the visitor counter was so busy, so there must have been lots praying as many took interest. We see if enough are interested in sharing thoughts on it with this deadly virus - in the meantime prayers everybody if you want to and maybe Power of Visualisation for a few moments, to possibly help destroy it in its tracks or it burns itself out... A good one I think to do, visualise when fully rested - someone in hospital recovering at a remarkable rate, and people cheering and clapping - its a powerful thought that... Could we make a difference, enough of us?

Old 26-03-2020, 10:46 AM
Master
Where to start with this, as 'I' feel this is so important...

I 'wasn't' going to write on here this morning, no intention whatsoever, without more replies on here - until early hours tinnitus is up and messages flood in. I asked last evening was esoxuk sent to support, and I got a yes, as in 'the light came on under the roof eves' as ive discussed here before, and ive not seen the light hardly at all last few days - and if i'd not had that message from esoxuk I wouldn't have written the reply, so thank you for that.

So here we are at this moment, a dangerous virus on the move takes no prisoners... i'm going to do this in 2 sections or more whatever it takes, to get this message through correctly, give me some time please.

Old 26-03-2020, 11:09 AM
Master
Over recent days I think to myself ok that's it balls in other peoples courts now, all the information's on here now - then theres more, so I follow instructions...

This is not about me making suggestions, this is about 'us' worldwide as a unit making a difference... And that's not just people on here - its people from all over our planet making a difference... theres more as words come to me.

Old 26-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Master
Ok now to the important bit. People worldwide will be in prayer for loved ones who have this virus, but not enough prayers for 'divine intervention' to kill it off, or for it to self destruct or burn itself out... You have all the information on this page how to try to play your part and make this happen for everyone on this planet...

We are all here making mistakes as people on here know, we make them and we try to correct them on this planet with 'some guidance and help' - what if there is a law put into place by God that - so many prayers have to be said 'a target number' to be passed for 'higher knowledge' to get involved with something at this level, and I believe this is fact and in place.

Newcomers to this website whether you believe spirit life exists or not - now might be a good time to rethink, I was a car mechanic for 30 years then my life changed, 'it exists' we all have a spirit inside us, and have lived many lifetimes here. But I remind people, we have to see it through here, no cutting it short, 'not the way' see it through all the way, and find some way to make it work, and get on with your life...

Now to your bit everybody - as I am doing say a prayer or two daily and visualise this virus self destructing - it well may be someone finds a cure all well and good if they do, but what if they don't, so we try to resolve this our way best we can.

I am going to put some words on here that ordinary people can copy and paste into emails and other forums, to try and get more people involved, and try our very best to make this happen. i'll do that wording in a bit, going into my garden to reboot.

Last edited by one-light : 26-03-2020 at 02:04 PM.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoxuk
Expanding slightly on your comments, maybe people who can channel healing energies and those that would like to should get together at a pre-determined date and time based on Greenwich Mean Time and hold a mass healing session.
I'm new to the forum and probably be better if organised by the site administrators.
Unless there's money for them or something to gain,don't expect much.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Master
Following on from my last message - stay positive everyone... it does feel like its a battle i'm fighting on my own on this forum lol, but we'll see - light will appear.

Below are links to this page and to 'my theory' about fighting viruses page, for people who view it elsewhere.

So everything for posting on other forums etc is in between the lines below - worth a 'good' trial this until someone comes up with a cure. Its written so people can copy and paste it in one go, all of it thats needed to share - including links in or out, your choice.

If any of you here can offer an alternative improved wording on this or anything else to say, or rewording of mine - please share.

-------------------

I got this off another forum I came across.

My name is Steve - I have a theory if enough people worldwide share in positive thoughts we can between us 'as we're all in this together' try to remove/kill off corona with The Power of Visualisation together in thought at different times, this is ok.

Power of visualisation really works - just look it up... So does prayer, fact! we have people here including me know this.

This is not about one persons theory/idea its about 'all of us' making a difference to remove this dangerous virus. I think you should consider doing this when really resting 'mind clear'...

Your country needs you!! Don't leave it to someone else, do it now please - say a quick prayer or/and Power of Visualistion just for a few moments when fully relaxed to help make this corona 'thing' self destruct and burn itself out as fast as it came in...

A good one I think to do, visualise when fully rested - someone in hospital recovering from (COVID-19) corona at a remarkable rate, and people cheering and clapping - its a powerful thought that.. Also the news coming on your TV, and the newsreader says the virus is burning itself out, people are recovering at a remarkable rate - and it looks like people will be able to go out soon about their business.

If enough of us do this worldwide we can very possibly in my opinion make a difference.

This was done on my/our forum for rain in Australia and rain came - so it is worth a combined try, by many worldwide at any time of the day or night, as many times as you like.

How much of a difference we made for Australia we cannot be sure, but our forum is a powerful one with many members - and rain fell, and plenty of it - so why not join us - spread this message around, we can do this... and don't forget in thought 'yourself' a few moments of your time please, to help make this happen.

This link shows/explains my thoughts/theory for killing off and removing this dangerous virus from our planet.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=134417

This link shows information about 'my theory' for fighting and defending against normal cold/flu viruses for you and your family, your choice if to try it out - it works for me, nearly 3 years now. Good luck everyone, keep your mind and defence strong, keep busy.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=134171

-------------------

Last edited by one-light : 26-03-2020 at 09:37 PM.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:31 AM
Master
If you want it to self destruct you need to change the frequency of what you want to change or destruct.

Even so destruct is not the term I would use, just change the frequency and it will be rendered harmless.
Closed Thread