Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-09-2020, 08:13 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanzmacker
Where did the idea of reincarnation first appear in writing?

There have been three periods in which human beings in our present forms but with variations have lived on this planet. Civilizations come and they go. I know very little about the complete and full history of the Earth. Like anyone else my sources are our own history and information received from the spirit world through personal contacts. If you apply your intellect and reason you will arrive at the conclusion that in the days when we developed writing, that which was known through tradition was soon recorded in order to preserve for others who would follow. It is my belief based on my own intuitive sources that on Earth this occurred in three geographical areas. We all know about the middle or near "east". The lands of "Eden" of early writings. Another location was in the Indus valley civilization which was found also in lands which are now submerged in the sea. It was these people who wrote of the continuity of life, reincarnation. This is the reason that later it became India which seemed to be more closely associated with such ideas. The third was in the highlands of South America. Here a race of human beings lived, one whose origins were another world. They choose the high ground mainly because they were physically acclimated to thin air to match the conditions on their home world. These people did not suddenly disappear as some think. From those highlands, as new generations adapted to our planet, they moved, immigrated to other parts of the world. They had writing too but it was in a more advanced form. Those people were the ones who are today found in highland Tibet and Nepal. It was those, too, that established repositories of knowledge to be discovered in the future.

Sorry I can't seem to just answer a question without a story to go with it. Hope you enjoy what is given.

James/Bartholomew