Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-08-2021, 08:09 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookieBook
I know how you feel to an extent but 'it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all' right?
You don't know how right you are. Or maybe you do. Why do we do this to ourselves ? It's silly. Thanks for your observation anyway.
Old 23-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Master
I grew up with the notion of twin flames and I was alone or so I thought I was - until I went back home from a club with a girl and my twin flame came and poked me in the face for almost cheating....I realised that my twin flame was with the self *like Adam and Eve -made from my rib ) it's the most romantic thing she ever done...to remind me that we are twins and flames and not to cheat- sometimes the flame isn't split among person but just account. Or at times not even split from the self...it gave me great encouragement and was necessary as a catalyst in favouring my twin flame...owtch

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-12-2021, 08:31 AM
Knower
You CAN do something practical about it. You can use affirmations and meditation to attract the right person for you. If you have time, you can read Jose Silva's Mind Control Method. If you can manage to plant a seed thought in your subconscious mind to the effect that you have the right partner who will love and respect you, then chances are that this person will appear in your life.

You can search on Amazon for books on the mind control method. The technique is easily learned, and can be used not just for attracting a life partner, but also for manifesting abundance and healing diseases.

All the best wishes.
Old 28-12-2021, 11:11 AM
Knower
Be comfortable with, and accept, your present circumstance before "trying" anything else. When you have spent some time (say, six months or more) just accepting your life situation, without doing anything to change it, then is a good time to pray to your Higher Self. Ask and ye shall receive. But if you are too desperate for a relationship, then you will be anxious while asking. And anxiery means that deep down you feel that you dont really deserve what you are asking for, otherwise you wouldnt be anxious. When you ask, visualize getting what you want. Even visualize that you are thankful.