Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 08-06-2021, 02:49 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ zinnat ... I’ve not visited any of these deras myself but I do know someone who is an ardent, devout follower of the Beas setup you speak of. She was given the mantra as you said and asked to meditate at the third eye zone.

However, on interaction with her, I found that the teaching is skewed. She seemed ignorant of nuances of the energy path. Maybe some shaktipat is transferred by the Dera heads. I don’t know. I’m against shaktipat, unless the neophyte is first ready, having shifted his/her core in thought, word & deed on a moment to moment basis.

Enablements happen only when we are ready, that’s what I’ve seen. ‘Ready’ is when we rest lower mind and purify our heart.

One of my very close relative is also a devout follower of Beas but i not see any spiritual understanding or development in her too, except that she follows their moral code strictly but if you ask me, that is not a small achievement. It means that deras are contributing at least something positive to the society.

You rightly mentioned about the lacking of the knowledge of the nuances of spiritual journey. My observation is also the same. Perhaps that is because their head gurus do not focus much on spirituality. As far as shaktipat is concerned, i have my doubts about that. That is certainly possible for competent gurus but i am not sure whether is possible for any one guru doing that to the millions of followers.

with love,
sanjay
Old 08-06-2021, 02:54 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Um. Exactly.

Well, that is precisely they claim. They say that the naam( mantras) provided the head of the deras are some sort of live mantras, instead of those dead ones which one may find in the books. But, like other many things that they claim, i have my doubts about this too.

with love,
sanjay
Old 08-06-2021, 06:48 PM
jaydenjones

Meditation Benefits

Meditation is the best activity to make your life happier. we are at *deleted yoga provide meditation classes online from experts. *deleted

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 09-06-2021 at 12:46 AM. Reason: No self promoting, read Rules under FAQ
Old 09-06-2021, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
Well, that is precisely they claim. They say that the naam( mantras) provided the head of the deras are some sort of live mantras,
instead of those dead ones which one may find in the books. But, like other many things that they claim, i have my doubts about this too.
Sat Nam or naam is not and never was a spoken mantra.
Maybe you knew that.
To clarify - It is the True Name of God, the Unspeakable Name of God..before a human tongue or vocal cord existed.
(For those new to this.)
It is an experience. 'Live' mantras whispered in the ear will do nothing. Those are finite.
You must look where the Infinite lies, within...clue,
it powers your breath and makes your fingernails grow while you sleep...it is always present all around you and within you.
It can be experienced in a stillness almost unimaginable to most.
It helps to fast with intention...even after a Master shows you where it is exactly...
it can be elusive since the mind loves to distract.
I think it may be the most elusive thing there is! Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-06-2021, 06:19 AM
zinnat

Let us get back to the tenth door again.

This is very important stage in spirituality, perhaps the most important one but the same can be said about crossing it too. It is not an easy milestone to achieve. From my experience and whatever i came to know about other sources, my guess is that one cannot cross in normal or routine meditation. it requires an extraordinary forced effort to get there which is next to impossible to generate by any non-volitional methods of meditation. I know that some members may disagree with me on this but that is what i found. I will mention my own experience of the opening of the tenth door so the readers may understand why i am saying so but perhaps in the next post.

Along with the tenth door, it is necessary that i must take up one pertinent concept here to make it easier for the readers to comprehend. What i found or deduced from my experiences, there is a separate plane of existence right here on this earth along with that one with whom we correspond normally.

This separate plane acts like a buffer zone between our human realm and the spiritual ones. Means, human souls cannot go to higher spiritual realms and in the same way higher spiritual entities cannot enter in our realm normally as they are but both can enter into this buffer zone. that is precisely how they both interact with each other normally. This buffer zone is quite similar to Christian's concept of Purgatory. Opening of the tenth door allows human souls to enter this buffer zone. Before readers become confuse about this, let me clear some points here.

Entering in this zone by human souls is not a big deal as we all enter into in during dreams but entering after opening tenth door is different because unlike in normal dreaming, where soul's mind becomes active and human mind remain passive, in this case, human mind takes control of the actions, just in the same way as it does while we are awake.

This in between zone is almost our world but not precisely exactly. There may be some differences but for all practical reasons we can say that it the same as ours. Not only that, events there also happen exactly they happen here. To be precise events happen there first then their repetition happens here.

As it is commonly said- As above as below.

This will continue in the next post.

with love,
sanjay
Old 12-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Newbie ;)

With the grace of Lord Shiva, sitting at his lotus feet, I have traversed many dimensions including ParamBrahm domain of light.

Om Shiv Shakti Namah!
Old 12-06-2021, 06:11 PM
Legrand

I bow to you ShivLok.

Regards
Old 13-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivLok
With the grace of Lord Shiva, sitting at his lotus feet, I have traversed many dimensions including ParamBrahm domain of light.

Om Shiv Shakti Namah!

Om Namah Shivaya !
Old 14-06-2021, 06:26 AM
Master
Well, shivlok … are you going to leave us with the teaser or tell us more?

(for SF members: shivlok is personally well known to me, a close friend)
Old 14-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Meditation, some experiences

I have been following this thread quite closely. It surely give lot of insights by various evolved souls of their deep experience in mediation.

However in the proverbial theory of Ends-and - means, where does our “means” to attain God love lead to! Every seeker finds different experiences pertaining to their intensity of meditation and opening of chakras and kundalini.

Frankly I did have some deep experiences while meditating and once in June 1997 , I was blessed with Lord Shiva’s very vivid vision and His blessings with hint of incoming very bad phase of bad health , but with reassurance that He will always stand by me and will take care .

And He has and continue to do so, providing me with strength and support which has helped fight life threatening disease since 2001 and I am still alive because He saw that I get good Doctors and provided for lot of money for very costly medicines.

But , coming back to main topic, I never bothered about kundalini and chakras as when the God himself — the real aim of us seekers— Himself revealed along with Maa or Shakti ( which is the dynamic energy controlling whole Cosmos, as was revealed by herself in one of samadhi session) , with grace of an evolved soul who was instrumental in making me meet with Shiva & Maa, through Shakti path on 9th July 2019 .

And since then in various sessions of samadhi Shiva and Maa has acted as a Guru and gradually taught me about TRUTH and made me undertake astral travel, have met with and continue to meet highly evolved souls, and above all God Vishnu or Narayan where my astral or causal body dissolves and my Pure Consciousness travels in various parts of Cosmos.

Above all , in this state have met with Jesus and a few Ascending Masters in that realm which I call Domain of LIGHT or WHERE Supreme Father or Parm-Brahm resides in PURE COSMIC EGG FORM of GOLDEN- WHITE light .

Even last night had the grace of experiencing all above.